The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold

Go down 
+3
A_NicXIII
Roju Tokugawa
Brianne
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold Empty
PostSubject: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 5:04 am

The sun was out with a few clouds, Brianne had a very bad feeling something was going to happen. She and Nick were doing paper work in her office, "Nick, ever had a feeling something bad was going to happen?" Nick looked up from a report and blinked, "Yes, all the time." Brianne took another paper, "Well this time for sure I know something is going to happen today."

"What do you mean I can't go with you, it is to my homeland." Alex and Scarlet were going to Everland for research, Kevin wanted to go with them, "and I have.." Alex put his hand on the boy's head and smiled, "It is too dangerous, why don't you go find Jack or Alice, maybe they will teach you something like medicine, you do need practice on that." Kevin huffed, "But...but." he pouted, "Please." Scarlet giggled, "Sorry, next time I have anytime at all I promise I will ok." Kevin smiled, "Ok."

Jack was teaching Eric to how to transport without hurting himself, Alice was there for healing purposes. "Next time, don't hit the tree." Jack said as Eric slid down the trunk of the tree, "Not...my...fault it...was in my...way." Alice giggled, "You are getting much better though." Eric stood up, "Thanks" She looked to the sky, "I have a bad feeling." Jack rubbed the back of his head, "You always have a bad feeling when Alex is going." Alice sighed, "I know but this is different." Eric patted her shoulder, "It is ok, I get that feeling all the time." Jack laughed, "I don't think that helps." All of a sudden, Karma landed right on Jack, Eric laughed his head off. "Ow." Jack said as he picked her up with one arm and pushed himself up with the other, "You need more practice, Where is Luke?" Karma hugged him, "I'm sowwie Jack." Jack patted her head, "Its ok, now where is he?" Karma blinked then smiled, "He said he is studying." Heather came running up, "Oh I'm sorry Jack, she is having a hard time with control by herself." Jack smiled, "It's ok but you owe me a night out." Heather giggled, "oh alright."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 5:23 am

Roju was outside playing with his dragon Chaka who was now about the size of a bull elephant. Roju had a bad feeling and could tell that chaka had a bad feeling too because he was acting more cautious and was more alert than normal. He tried to shake off the feeling but couldnt.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 5:44 am

Ajani was in the Rock Gardens meditating. However, she couldn't seem to focus, due to the sense of foreboding that settled in the pit of her stomach. What is this feeling? This fear?
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 6:02 am

Ryo was working on flying maneuvers with Tirele but couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 6:07 am

Ninja was in teh bed sleeping but was havn a nightmare about killer waffles
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 9:17 am

Trira was outside in the woods, together with Goru. She had visited the wolf while Eric was training. She had talked with Goru a little bit, as she felt something she could not describe. It was somehow that she feared herself, without knowing why. "Do you also feel that?", she asked the wolf and stood up. She looked into the direction of the tower. "I have somehow the feeling that we have to go there. Come.", she said to Goru and rushed out of the wood.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 6:41 pm

Alex was down in the storage room, sleeping, when he heard something. He cracked an eye open and saw nothing, he let his eyes adjust to the dark but still could see nothing, "Jack if that's you then cut it out, I'm trying to sleep." Alex un-leaned from the chair and leaned forward on his knees, "Jack?" he could see something moving in the shadows. Using his energy, he made light in his eyes and could see what it was, a Shadow puppet. It lunged forward and was scratching for his neck, "Get off me dam it." He sent a bolt of energy through it and it exploded into a bunch of pieces, "Oh no, how did that come though? I need to warn..." Another one hit him from behind, clinging on his back, "Shit man, get off!" It was clawing away at his back, leaving marks and blood. Alex managed to garb it's neck and throw it making it hit a few boxes. He ran upstairs and locked the storage room door, "We have a problem." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 9:33 pm

After a while, Trira got together with Goru to the training grounds where Eric had trained. There stood many of the guardians. She became slower and stopped in front of them. "Do you also have this feeling that something is going to happen?", she asked and looked around. She felt unwell at the point she was standing. She somehow really felt unwell. Then she looked from one face to the other, hoping to find any of her own feelings.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 9:39 pm

"Yeah, everyone has the feeling right now, thats not good." Alice said. Eric walked up to Trira and Goru and petted Goru on the head, "I have a feeling something is going to be...lost." Alex can to the training ground, the blood slowly dripping from his back, "Everyone, to Brianne's office now." He said in an angry tone, he didn't look happy ether, "We have a serious problem."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 9:43 pm

Trira looked at Alex. She had never seen him like that. "Alex, what had happend?", she asked him a little bit shocked. Then she looked at Eric and then at Alice. Slowly, she began to walk to Briannes office. Somehow she feared what she would hear there. She somehow thought that it would not be good and even includes a fight. This idea was strenghend as she looked again at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 9:51 pm

Alex didn't answer, he and everyone else started for Brianne's office. The marks on his back were sparking, the blood was staying still but a bit of blood ran down his back.

Brianne knocked over a stack of books, "Shoot." Nick smiled a bit. Brianne bent down to pick them up when she came across an old picture of her brothers, mom and sister, "I remember this." Nick looked over, "Family?" Brianne smiled, "Yes and the necklace my mom gave to be before..." Then stopped when she heard footsteps. She stood up still holding the picture, "Come in." The door opened by itself and Alex with many other people came in. Nick saw blood on Alex's back, "What did you do, sleep on a bed of knifes?" Alex sighed, "There is 2 shadow puppets in the storage room, i killed one but one got me from behind."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 9:56 pm

Trira was standing there, listening what Alex told. She had never heared of shadow puppets, but they seemed to be dangerous. She wanted to know, how they could have got into the tower. But then she did not asked. "What should we do against them?", she asked instead. Then a scary thought came to her mind. What would happen, if there are more then these two? She shook a little bit. "Should we go and search for more?", she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 10:11 pm

Brianne bit her lower lip and tapped her finger on the side of the picture frame. Raven come into the room, "there are Fire puppets in the dinning hall and Earth puppets in the garden." Brianne realized what was going on and dropped the picture, "The tower is being invaded." Nick stood up in a flash, "What?! But how, there are shields around this place." Kevin, Carter and Lucy came running in as well, "There are water puppets and other things all over the place." Brianne's eyes glowed red, "Where is Gavin, Scarlet and Wolf?" They all shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 10:15 pm

Trira looked from one guardian to the other. Then she realized that all the students were not there. "We have to warn the others!", she shouted also to hide her own fear. She did not knew where all were, but they had to come to the office as fast as they could. Otherwise, she feared, they would have less luck then Alex.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 10:22 pm

"Warn who?" Scarlet and Gavin were at the office, "Brianne I think I know how they are coming through. Portals." Brianne blinked, "We need to get a plan and get to somewhere safe. We have to go to the Underground tower." Then transported everyone to the UGT. They arrived at UGT and Brianne flopped down, "That...is hard...to...do." Nick got a chair for her to sit on while Alex got out a large rolled up piece of paper. "I know others are still at the tower but if the touch my door, they will come here."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 10:25 pm

As Trira was in the Underground Tower, she looked around. She had never thought that such a place would exist. For some time she also forgot those who were still at the tower. Then she lend to the wall, waiting what would happen next. She was sure that nobody would need her help at the moment. But she hoped to get something to do some time later.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 1:03 am

Roju was in the infirmary getting supplies for anyone who got injured in the fighting. He heard a sound behind him and he turned around. there were a bunch of ice puppets coming out of a portal. "how did these portals get in the tower?" he said to himself. "fire blast" he said as he destroyed 1 puppet then repeated the process 6 more time. It seemed like there were just as many puppets as before.

Last edited by Roju Tokugawa on Tue 16 Feb 2010, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 1:55 am

Ajani had just managed to clear her head, when she heard a rumbling sound. She opened her eyes to see stone golems rising from the ground near the edge of the Gardens. "SHIT!!!" She jumped up, grabbing her Anilis crystal staff as she rose. She charged one, impacting her staff through its chest, causing it to shatter into the inanimate rocks it was made from. She repeated this process multiple times, but there never seemed to be any less. "Machina! Where the fuck are these all coming from? How did they get inside the Tower in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 7:59 pm

"Ok, here is the plan. We spilt into groups and take out the portals. I will assign groups to the teachers since I know who works best with who but everyone else will go with one of the 4 groups on there choice." Brianne said looking at everyone, "Alex, Jack, and Scarlet. Eric, Raven, and Copper. Karma, Luke, Kevin and Lucy. Heather, Gavin and Nick. Alice and I will search for Mastermind." Everyone nodded.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 8:21 pm

Makai looked as he stood in the grandhall. He stared at the transformed werewolves. He yawned loudly. He touched a wall. ice rapidly spread over consuming the wall. The wolves howled as their bodies were frozen solid. He tsked, "Weaklings."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 9:10 pm

As Trira heared the plan and who worked together, she walked to Eric, Raven and Copper. "Can I go with you?", she asked them. She thought it would be the best idea to go with this three. And she hoped that also Goru would join her there.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 9:46 pm

Roju thought it would be best if he went with scarlette because she also could use fire.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 7:11 am

Makai hissed loudly. He glared at the water puppets. Ice shot from his palm>T he cold jet of water froze the ice puppets and shattered them. He swung a blade and unleashed a blast of pure ice particles. The particles shot through the air covering everything. THe entire ground froze over. The ice particles clashed with a mass of werewolves, water puppets and earth upppets. The puppets and wolves were frozen solid. With a swing of his blade makai fired a blade of ice. The cie blade tore through the ice statues..

Makai released a loud demonic roar. His nails grew in length. His skin started to turn from white tto gaining a darker shade. His canines increased in length. He roared again. A terrifying mass of murderous intent engulfed the guardian tower. Makai raised his twin tengoku blades.He impaled them into the ground. ice spread from his blades. ice consumed the entire grand hall. Every enemy that entered froze in seconds. The ice statues shattered. Makai bared his fangs growling.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 4:21 pm

"Of course you can come Trira." Eric said smiling. Scarlet giggled, "Roju, you come with me." Brianne looked to Nick, "Once I have found Mastermind...do not come for me." Nick was puzzled, "But why?" Brianne glared at him, "You know why now move out." Nick nodded, his group went to the storage room. Alex's group when to the infirmary. Jack's group went to the class rooms. "You four need to be careful and Luke...be careful." Luke looked to Karma then nodded and his group left.

*What are you doing?!? You are destroying my army.* Mastermind said to Makai, *You work for me you stupid vampire.*
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 7:14 pm

Ryo was flying around out side when he saw a bunch of monsters popping up around the tower. "How the hell did they get in" he said as he and Tirele were landing on a flat roof top. Then a shadow fell across the roof and Ryo looked up and saw a dragon.

In the basement Haggrd walked out of a portal. "Well lets start destroying this place shall we" he said as to 8 red eyes came out from behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next