The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold

Go down 
+3
A_NicXIII
Roju Tokugawa
Brianne
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:51 pm

"im not sure where he is. we all separated when we came in."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:55 pm

As more of the light puppets were at one spot, Trira walked back to Eric. "Stay there.", she said. Fire Spirit, put a tear in the blade., the told her spirit as she had learned it from Wolf. Then she used her sword and the fire dragon flew at the enemies. Many of the puppets were killed.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:57 pm

Finely she eyes where red, she melted the chains and the ice, "You've just made me pissed off." She caught ablaze herself and walked to Makai, "Go away, I am not giving you it, ever."

"I know, that worries me. Alex can...transport without him doing it himself. It would be his parents that do it to protect him." Scarlet sighed, "We need to find him."

Eric was surprised, "Wow." is all he said
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:59 pm

Makai laughed at her, "Well then you just killed everyone in this building. Not even you can melt this ice, Frozen Judgement." Ice rapidly spread over the entire tower. The temperature dropped rapidly. His ice spread aiming for those inside the tower. Of course his ice didn't freeze mastermind or his pathetic minions only the guardians and humans inside the tower.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 9:00 pm

Trira looked at Eric. "Come, we will not have much time.", she said to him. She walked a little bit away from the spot where the light puppets had appeared, waiting what would happen next. She hoped that there were only more of the puppets. Because they were so easy to fight against.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 9:01 pm

"where could he be?" roju asked
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 9:07 pm

"Awaken, Koru, spirit of fire." A large fire dragon shot out from her, "Protect your home." It started to spin around the tower melting the ice slowly, "I will not let you kill my family." She took out the picture with the small golden heart pendent with the diamond in the middle. "Show." the pendent wrapped around her wrist and formed into the gauntlet, "To activate it, you have to have the 8 stones but I his those some where else." She took her pendent and placed it in a dent, "But I have my ways to make it work for just me."

Acid clones and puppets where coming through a portal, "Well we found the portal, now for these guys."

Alex felt like something was wrong, he felt a sudden fade of his energy, "Scarlet, Roju you ok?
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 9:10 pm

"i dont think he is in here." roju said
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 9:13 pm

Makai began to laugh. he placed his sxith blade in the ground. Black ice spread over the tower, "Touch of Death." he smiled. He had been saving this for the right moment. Black ice his strongest ice. It could match up top even the flames of hells heat. He grinned showing his fangs. THe black ice spread towards the two dragons. The temeprature dropped so fast. As it dropped everything froze in nano seconds. The entire tower froze. The army of minions froze. The black ice spread towards everyone. It search ed out mastermind, Brianne, Scarlet, Alex, Trira, Elric and everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 9:15 pm

"Oh no, not more different enemies.", she said a little frustrated. Then she turned to Eric and kissed him. "If we have no chance to do it any more.", she explained it. Wind spirit, you know better then I what you can do. Attack the enemy., she said after she closed her eyes for a while. Suddenly, there was a great wall of wind moving toward the enemy, pressing it against the wall. "Wow.", now also Trira said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 9:19 pm

"I wouldn't let you. Close." the ice began to come only to Brianne, she was struggling to keep hold of it. The gauntlet only increased her power by so much and the ice was so cold. She had to keep focus or the ice could do more damage then it was doing already, "I wouldn't let them die." The ice was coating her body, once it was completely covered, it would stay there and anymore black ice would go on her.

"I hear something over here, come on." and walked towards the left side of the room.

"Sound daggers." Eric clapped his hands together and exploded the enemies.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 9:21 pm

"ok" he said as he followd her
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 9:23 pm

"That was also good.", she said to Eric. Then, more and more enemies came out of the portal. "We have to close it somehow. Do you know how we can do that?", she asked him. Trira fought with her sword against the masses that were coming in.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 5:44 am

Makai began to laugh. He laughed demonically. His skin starte to turn from white to black. Wings shot from his back. Black ice shot towards Brianne. He flashed in front of the fire and Ice dragon. he grabbed them by their heads, "Hells torture Level 2." he grinned as both vanished form the room. They were sent into an illusion connected to the pits of hell. There they would witness the second level of hells infinity torture.

Makai approached the frozen Brianne. he raised a hand. The ice shattered bu remained around her hands, wrists and knees down. He smiled at her. he grabbed he throat and slammed her against a wall, "Now come come tell me where these stones are!" He froze her hand with the gauntlet. he grabbed it and removed it from her hand. Black ice covered her hand again.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 5:16 pm

"I will not and there is nothing more painful then to see your family dieing right in front of you so you can't torture me." Brianne closed her eyes, her body started to glow grey, "But there are ways to find them if Mastermind gets me so answer this, if it was the last choice you had, would you give me up to him?" The gauntlet changed back to the necklace and her stone started to change grey. Mastermind appeared with a grin on his face, "Finely, the power gauntlet. Makai, if you don't mind, I will be taking that." he said as he took it. Slowly it wrapped around his wrist but saw the stones weren't there, "Where are the stones?" Brianne didn't say anything.

Scarlet and Roju found Alex, "Alex did you..." then saw the portal, "Well that was easy." Scarlet walked to the portal and began to draw symbols, "These portals I seen before so I know how to close them."

Eric walked over to the portal, "This is a shadow portal, we need some kind of light...or fire." He said as he looked to Trira.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 5:46 pm

Trira nodded. "Ok, I will try it.", she said to Eric. Then she tried to make the same thing as in her first lesson with wind to create fire. She concentrated and after a while she had a fireball in her hand. "Get a little bit back. I do not know if I can control it.", she said to Eric. Then she made the fireball bigger and shot it at the shadow gate.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 5:55 pm

Eric moved out of the way, when the fireball hit the portal, it exploded and shattered into pieces, "One down, 7 to go." Eric said as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 7:33 pm

Makai grinned at Brianne as Mastermind arrived, "Oh she's hid them. I'll force her to tell me. After all i did managed to get the gauntlet did I not?" He grinned at her baring his fangs. He grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder. His ice held stronger.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 7:37 pm

The stone was now completely grey, time was running short but she had to wait a bit before she did her next move. "Still not telling. Might as well give up now." she said in a bored voice.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 7:43 pm

Makai tsked at her. He laughed out loud, "I'll be going now." He dissolved into petals taking Brianne with him. He reappeared far from the tower on a large island. He tossed Brianne onto the floor of a large mansion. His crimson orbs stared at her, "Now come come tell me where you hid them and it will be less painful."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 7:47 pm

"No, unless you promise you will not give them to Mastermind then my answer is no." She closed her eyes and crossed her arms, her move was just about done then she could release it.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 7:50 pm

Makai sighed growling at her, "Fine i promise not to give them to him happy?" He tsked in annoyance. Of course it was all an act. THough he really wouldn't hand them to that overgrown bastard.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 7:57 pm

Brianne looked at him, "If you are lying, my move will be active and all guardian power will be gone forever." Her eyes changed to purple, "Transport, gate 1." then poof they transported to fire gate, "We are in my dimension, inside each gate is the spirits which guard the location of the stones. You see i don't know where they are but they do." The gate was a large wall of fire that was 18 stories high, it had markings and bars with a large dragons head on the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 7:59 pm

With a click of his fingers the ice around her arms and feet shattered. He appeared behind her. He grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back. he bound her wrists in ice, "Just a precausion. I don't know what you could do if i allow you to use your hands freely." He looked up at the gate, "Open it."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 8:04 pm

"Well gee I kinda need my hands for that." She said looking at him, "and don't tie my hands behind me." she melted off the ice and rubbed her wrist, she walked over to the door and changed her eyes red, the gate grew more fire, "Koru, open your gate." then turned the dragons head, inside was nothing but black, Brianne walked in, "Come on Makai." she said looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold   The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Invasion of the Tower Part 1: Race for the gold
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next