The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter: Protector of Ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:00 pm

Dane shook his head, "I'm sorry but no, I'm sure he won't be sick for too long." Goru growled, "If Trira wants to go and hunt then she should be allowed." he said as he reached for the sword. (lmao.)
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:03 pm

Trira turned to Goru. "Everything is ok.", she said to him. She tried to sound cool. "You even do not know what hunt it is. It is a hunt after some humans.", she then told Goru. She wanted to tell him this before he decided to do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:06 pm

Goru crossed his arms, "Why do we have to wait for Alex? I am a good fighter and a hurter."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:09 pm

"Dane says Alex can call Brianne and we will need her for this mission. Everything I know of the people I want to hunt down I have heared from Dane and he says that they are strong. Even if I do not believe that they can defeat you and me.", she said to Goru, even if the last sentence was also for Dane. She knew that she should follow Danes advice, but she wanted to go out and fight.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:12 pm

Goru grumbled as he walked over to Alex, he began to check his temperature, breathing, pulse, "It will take a week and 2 days for him to get better." Goru was a very skillful healer.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:15 pm

Trira was really impressed how exactly Goru could tell how long Alex will need. But then she got angry at the thought how much they could reach in this time if they were not only sitting there and waiting. She was glad that she looked not to Dane at the moment, otherwise he would have seen an angry blink in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:18 pm

"Mmm, Trira I know your mad." Dane said then stood up, "Right now, it's very important to help Alex get better. If we ignore this, he might die."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:22 pm

This was too much for Trira. This anger she had and then this worry about Alex let her explode. "I know that it is important to help him. But if the people who are after you start to search, how long do you think they will need to find us if we stay at one place?", she asked him. She was louder than she wanted to be and in her voice was much anger.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:23 pm

Dane was completely calm, "They won't be able to. Like Alex said before."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:27 pm

"Not be able to? Do you really think that? I know those people who want to find somebody. They will not stop untill they found the searched. Why do you think I had moved the last two years the whole time, even if we were at a save place? Because there is no save place for a long time.", she said to Dane. Everything made her worse. The worry about Alex, the anger she had because Dane was so blind, the remember of the last years. Now she really exploded, even if she did not wanted this.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:31 pm

"They won't be able to since Alex is hidding the place with shadows. Since he doesn't know how to stop using the darkness power, he decided to put it to use and cover this room with shadows so people can't find it." Dane explained.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:36 pm

"Believe me. If we have to stay here for more than one week, one of us will make something wrong. It can also happen that because he is sick Alex had not the whole control over his power and stop the shadow by himself. I cannot say what will happen. But I know that it will not be easy to hide here for one week and two days.", she said to Dane. She could not believe how he could trust the safety of this room. Alex was a human and humans make things wrong.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:42 pm

"He has been hiding here for 3 years." Henry said, "And Alex is very different from others, he can do many unexpectable things."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:44 pm

"It is right that he had been hidden here for 3 years. But the whole time he had nobody in his room who is searched by people who would do anything to kill this person. And he had not been so sick by now.", she said to Henry. She was a little bit cooler now, but you could still see that she was not down on her normal mood.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:49 pm

"Not this sick but yes, before Dane came along, Madison had been hiding out here and like everyone, sometimes Alex or Madison got sick." Henry said.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:52 pm

Trira could not believe it. They still tried to tell her that it was save in this room. But she knew it would not. If none of the others made something wrong, she would. She would not bear staying in the room and do nothing for more than one week. But she also knew that she could not go out again without starting to hunt. "We will see everything.", she said quietly and went away from the others as far as it was possible in the room and sat down on the floor. She had to think.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:55 pm

Goru stood behind Trira with his arms crossed, looking at everyone else, he was giving off a very dark feeling.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:58 pm

Trira had to control herself so that she did not jump up and ran out of the room. She thought about everything. It would be much more easy if she would find a chance to disappear while the others were sleeping. But Trira had no hope that she would find such a situation. Trira turned her head to Goru. "Would you follow me if I would go out now?", she asked him. If he said no, she would stay. Otherwise, she had no idea what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 10:01 pm

"Only if you wish, you are my master now." Goru said as he looked at Trira.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 10:04 pm

This answer did not help Trira further. Then, suddenly, Trira stood up agian. But she did not went to the door, but to Dane. She knelt down in front of him and had to breath deep before she started to speak. "I can understand your point of view, but you also have to understand mine. If we want to save everybody, you have to let me go on my hunt. I will not be able to stay in this room for one week.", she said to Dane.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 10:08 pm

Dane blinked, "Fine but you must follow my plan. 1st, Madison and Henry stay here to keep an eye on Alex. I will explain the rest once we are at the mountain."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 10:11 pm

Trira nodded. She accepted this. Then she stood up and took a bowl. Into this bowl she putted more ice cubes. "That is if you need more while I am away. But be careful with them.", she explained to Henry and then turned to Goru to show him that he sould come with Dane and herself.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 10:14 pm

Dane walked out and Goru waited for Trira to follow so he was behind her. They walked out of the ally and down a street.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 10:16 pm

Trira followed Dane and was quiet. Now she had her will and she was glad about that. She also know that now she had done the right thing. Now she knew that she could save the live of many people she likes. "Where do we go?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 10:21 pm

"We are going to a secret tunnel." Dane said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter: Protector of Ice
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next