The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival Empty
PostSubject: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 6:18 pm

Brianne and Katie were travelling to the town of the LOEn (Land of Energy) for the harvest festival. It was a two day celebration for the harvest collected from Death Valley. "Is this your 1st celebration in the Land of energy?" asked Brianne.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 6:20 pm

"Yes it is" she said to her
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 6:22 pm

A shadow flew over them. "Hey you guys" shouted Ryo from on top of Tirele.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 6:24 pm

"Hey Ryo." Brianne said as she waved, "Well this is going to be fun." She said with a smile, "It is a two day celebration to congrats the pickers that bring the food from Death Valley." They were almost to the town, "We are arriving early cause I need to do something 1st."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 6:26 pm

"uhhh..why do they call it death valley?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 6:27 pm

"Yea why do they" said Ryo who was lyeing down on Tireles back.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 6:30 pm

"It is the hottest and driest part of the dessert but it has rare fruits and herbs that sell for a high price but there is also very dangerous creatures." Brianne went there once to help out and she hated it and would never go there again, "Alex leads the group since he is the only Guardian of Energy." The town was coming into view, "We are also there."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 6:31 pm

"hmm..u think i could go inthere and get some of the fruits?" she wondered
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 6:34 pm

"No." Brianne said simply, "If you are you go with Alex and he already left." They were finely in town and the people were getting ready for the big day, "I need to get something so you two can check out the places here but no stealing please." and left.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 6:36 pm

"ugh..she lets us have no fun" she said to ryo "put im just going to draw a picture..you want to be in it?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 6:39 pm

"I dont care" said Ryo who was beginning to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 6:43 pm

"Ryo be nice." Said Alex. Alex just arrived at town with the shipment of fruit. He held one in his hand, it was a yellow plum shaped fruit and was as big as an apple with red spots. Alex took a bit out of the fruit, "I just got back from the Valley, where is Brianne?"
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 6:45 pm

"i dont know but a nap sounds like a good idea..she walked off in some direction" she said sitting up against a rock falling asleep
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 6:47 pm

"Ok thank you Katie." Then looked back up to Ryo, "Ryo I would get down now before you attract attention."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 7:01 pm

"Hey alex u need some help finding bri?"she asked standing up
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 7:03 pm

"No, I see her now." Brianne put a hand on Katie's shoulder, "I am here."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 7:05 pm

she jumps "jesus dont scare me like that" she said eating something
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 7:10 pm

Brianne laughed, "Ok ok, now for lunch." Brianne looked around and saw a good place, "Oh Katie, here is your spending money." and tossed her a bag of 5000 gold, "Don't spend it all in one day, I am going to see if anyone else came."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 7:20 pm

"Wow..thank you" she said walking to a place to get some foodz *dam how did she kno i was hungry?* she wondered
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 7:24 pm

Brianne walked into a bar, she knew most of the people she knew drank. She looked around as she got some Aye. She hoped someone would be here instead of her students, she liked them but Scarlet and Jack and Nick were funny.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 7:29 pm

"ahh an open spot" she said to herself "now i can practice my darkness" she said as she lighted a fire
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 7:47 pm

Brianne went out of the bar and looked around till it was dark, "Ok, I should get some sleep now." She yawned, Brianne went to the Dry Inn and rented a room for 50g, "Good night." Said the innkeeper. The room had a bed, a table, a chair, and a small kitchen. She climbed into bed and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 7:50 pm

katie sat by the fire and fell alseep upagainst a rock and made sure her things were in the darkness before she took a snooze
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 3:18 am

The next morning was the towns celebration, there was music and games and stories. There was stands set up with sweets and fruits and other stuff as well. "Ah the air is sweet." Brianne said as she got changed and head down stairs. There were people all over the place, "The 1st and the beginning."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 3:28 am

kaite spoke to her from her sleep "hey bri somebody moved me im not were i wenyto sleep at and im to tired to get up without help" she spoke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next