The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 3:31 am

"Where are you? I can't help you without knowing where you are." Brianne wished that problems didn't happen today but she was unlucky that way.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 3:34 am

katie laughed "just kidding im right next to u in the shadows" she said spookly
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 5:04 am

"Why you..." Brianne started to say but then laughed, "Ok ok now lets get to the town part of the celebrations" Brianne said as she grabbed her arm and dragged her to a stand.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 5:28 am

Ajani, Raeven, and Ari walked around the town enjoying the celebration. Well, Rae and Ari did, because Ajani had a VERY distracting headache, so she couldn't really concentrate on anything, and it made her feel pretty on-edge.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 5:44 am

Roju walked down the street and watched the celebration. he stopped and looked around taking in all of the different things around him."this is a good place to be if you dont want to get noticed" he said to himself. he continued walking hoping he would find someone he knew.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 5:58 am

As the trio was walking down the street, Ajani's headache lessened somewhat, and she suddenly got the urge to go someplace. She followed the urge, Rae and Ari trailing confusedly behind her.
"Where are you goin-""SHH!!!"
Ajani had stopped in the middle of the town square. She closed her eyes, sensing that something was about to happen...
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 7:45 pm

Brianne looked at the small wooden puppets, she liked to play around with them by making them move and pick up stuff. She had one, it was a plain wooden man with no face or clothes, she liked it cause she could imagine it being someone else. Brianne looked around for another stand when she saw Ajani, Rae, and Ari, "Hey over here." She called out.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 7:52 pm

kaite grabbed bri's shoulder and whispered "im going somewere so il see u later"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 8:04 pm

"OK?" She wondered what is was but decided that she probably wouldn't want to know.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 8:07 pm

When they heard Brianne's call, the three of them went over to see her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 8:09 pm

Brianne smiled, "Hey, what's up? How did you guys get here?"
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 8:16 pm

"We heard about the Festival, and wanted to see what it was like."
"Yea! So far it's actually pretty cool, nya!"
"... Sorry, i've got a killer headache, and a weird feeling..."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 8:37 pm

"It happens, a lot of stuff happens here." Brianne took out a green jagged edge leaf with red spots and handed it to Ajian, "Here, this will help with the headache, make sure you chew it and don't swallow it right away. It is called a bitter leaf and it is very...well bitter."
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 11:20 pm

as roju was walking around town he saw brianne. "did you expect to see me here?" he said as he walked up to her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 11:24 pm

Brianne looked over to Roju, "Oh hey, i didn't expect you to be here. How are you enjoying the festival?"
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 11:27 pm

"the festival has been boring. are you enjoying it?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 11:31 pm

Brianne laughed a bit, "I am, there is a lot of stuff to do here and it is only the 1st day. There is music and stories and more."
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 11:37 pm

"sounds fun"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 11:40 pm

"It is now enjoy the moments before we return back to the tower." She said as she elbowed him in the side a bit and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 6:50 pm

confused alien @ cherry queen flower elephant study lol! "is there anything exciting to do at this celebration?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 7:00 pm

"Well, i got an invitation for the 2nd day where we go to Death Valley." She said as she took out the paper, "The queen didn't like that they didn't get to go but most people know that they take some of the fruits." She put the invitation back in her pocket, "They invited me cause they think it would be safer."
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 7:03 pm

"why do they call it death valley"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 7:08 pm

"Cause for 2 reasons. 1, before the war, the king sent the prisoners there is died and 2, there is no water or food there but in the middle of the valley and there isn't that much." Brianne explained, "It takes half a day to reach the edge of Death Valley to around sunset I leave."
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 7:16 pm

Why would people want to go there?
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 7:20 pm

"To show how brave they are." Brianne said sounding annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next