The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 7:29 pm

"it sounds like fun"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 7:36 pm

"Well I hate it, they are so bossy." Brianne said as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 7:47 pm

"why are you going then?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 7:59 pm

"Cause I have sworn to protect the leaders of the lands and Death Valley is very dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 8:02 pm

what do you have to protect them from?
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 8:06 pm

"The killer plants, survivors that gone mad, creatures, that stuff." Brianne got an idea, "You could take my place. You do want to go right?"
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 8:08 pm

"i guess"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 8:11 pm

"Great, that these, you will need them." She handed him the invite and a bottle of brown liquid, "Bu bye." and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 8:15 pm

"What the fuck?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 8:38 pm

Alex came up to Roju, "Hey, Brianne said you are going to be taking her place when we go to Death Valley." Alex held out his hand, "By the way, I am Alexander Winters but you can call me Alex." (he has white hair and blue eyes and is wearing a white t-shirt, a brown open vest and black pants and boots with blown fingerless gloves.)
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 8:46 pm

"well im roju and im taking brianne's place." roju said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 8:51 pm

Alex laughed, "I know you are taking her place." He wiped sweat off is face, "Dam it is hotter the normal today, good thing the night cools you off." He said looking up to the skies, "So how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 8:59 pm

[b][i][u][center] "ive been better. how are you"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:07 pm

"Ok i guess, just a bit home sick." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck, "So what elements can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:13 pm

"i can do fire and plants. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:17 pm

"Energy and Ice, not the best combination but hey if its what I have, it's what I have. I just wish it didn't turn my hair white." He said, "So if you are fire then your teacher is Jenny Scarlet, make sure you do not call her Scarlet or act all..goofy, she gets enough of that from Jack." He laughed a bit cause he always found her temper towards Jack funny.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:26 pm

"she sounds like lots of fun"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:28 pm

"Well if you can run fast enough then yes she is." Alex said as he smiled, "Did you know Jack is her cousin?"
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:29 pm

"ya ive met him a couple of times"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:32 pm

"Oh, like when?" Jack was always getting into trouble with almost everyone especially Brianne.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:42 pm

i dont know.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:44 pm

"Oh well, anyway I have to go now so see you later." He said then left.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:48 pm

"ok ill see ya." roju said as he left to get ready for his trip to death valley
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:54 pm

It was now sun set and everyone that was invited was at the gate. The royal family was in a carriage while everyone else was suppose to walk.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:59 pm

"who do i have to fuck to ride in the carriage? its too hot out here." roju said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival   Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Festival in the Land of Energy: the harvest festival
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next