The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 2:34 am

"We are but there is someone who can help." Nick said, just then Jack poofed in, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:01 am

He jumped back when the man poofed in the room. "Please warm me next time that happens, I don't want to die of fright." He calmed down and asked "What can you do for me?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:08 am

"Now if I did that, it wouldn't be as fun." Jack walked over to Cairpre, "and as to how I can help you, well I know every trick in my fathers book, my father as in Mastermind."
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:12 am

"There are doors, you can walk through. Very productive in moving to room to room." He said watching him walk over. He nodded and actually wanted to hit him for just being the offspring of that evil man. "Well I hate your father, and if I say something about you or do anything thing that may harm you. Don't blame me blame him."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:18 am

Jack laughed, "As if I care about him." Jack smiled, "I would love to see him dead right now, that jerk and i don't care what you do to me or if you don't like me." Jack was honest at times but he was always an ass.
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:19 am

He nodded and said "Glad we understand each other." He held back saying or doing anything else. "Now will you please cure me of what ever is wrong with me."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:30 am

"Easy, the mark of the war snake. Its a sword with a snake wrapped around it. All we have to do it is cut it out." Jack stuck his hands in his pockets, "It's nearly painless."
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 11:33 pm

"So....so...you are going to cut me." He said stamming at the so, he did not want his skin to get cut, pricked, or poked anymore with a sharp object. He shook his head. "How could that be painless? You said cut out, usually a cut hurts. How big is this thingy in me?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 11:39 pm

"Depend on how big he wanted it, mine was all over my arms. Most of the time it is on the left shoulder and about the size of a small apple." he said as he made an O with his hands.
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 11:41 pm

He nodded and said "How can not hurt?" It made no sense something in his shoulder a size of an apple would hurt if it was cut out of your body. "Just finish it quicky." He said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 11:55 pm

"Like this." He said as a black flame blade (a small one) appeared above his index finger. He went to him and saw where it was, "See I was right, on the left shoulder now don't move." He said as he started cutting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3