The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mayhem by Makai

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 12:06 am

Makai stared at the boy on top of him, "Yami what are you doing here! it's day light you fool!" Makai reached into his pocket and tied the stone necklace around Yami's neck. His burns started to heal. Makai sighed.

A black cloak appeared in Makai's hands. He tossed the cloak on and pulled up the hood/ He placed a black wide brimed hat on to help keep him from burning. makai sighed at the boy, "There that should keep you safe." makai stood up.
Back to top Go down
Yami Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 12:08 am

Yami jumped up and latched onto makai's neck hugging him, "Aniki you do care.," Yami had tears in his eyes. he hugged his brother tightly
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 12:12 am

Makai sighed and tried to push Yami off of him, "Get off Yami!" Makai grabbed Yami and placed him on the ground. he sighed at his brother.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 5:00 pm

Brianne started to laugh, "How cute." Then walked to them, "I need your help to get a plant Makai, you owe me." She pointed to the large ice cube, "You froze one of my teachers." Then looked to Yami, "Hello, I am Brianne, Head guardian. You seem nicer then your brother here." She said patting Makai's back.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Yami Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 8:19 pm

Yami stared at brianne and smiled, "I like you your nice. Unlike my Onii-sama." Yami folded his arms and gave acute little pout.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 8:22 pm

Makai shook his head. He placed a hand on Yami's shoulder, 'Head back to the other's Yami.I'll meet up with you later. So please do as big brother says?"
Back to top Go down
Yami Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 8:23 pm

Yami saluted Makai, "Hai Aniki-sama." Yami bowed to Brianne, "It was nice meeting you nice lady." Yami waved and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 9:55 pm

Brianne smiled, "Your lucky, my brothers don't listen to me." then laughed. "Now help me get a plant."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 10:15 pm

Makai sighed and raised a hand. His skin was burning, 'Hai i'll help you. But don't expect me to stay out for to long in the sun. I'm not in the mood to die."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 10:22 pm

"Again." Brianne added. She grabbed a hand and transported to the tower in her office, she closed the windows so no sunlight came in, "We need to get a plant called the blood rose, it is found mainly on Everland."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 10:23 pm

Makai blinked at the name "Blood rose...now where have i heard that before." The close to 1000 year old vampire stroked his chin thinking. He shook his ehad, "Nevermind continue."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 10:30 pm

"Well you remember the little boy in the infirmary when you had...lunch." Brianne said, "He has a rare lung disease and the blood rose will help to cure him, but I never been to Everland and I will need help to get it." Brianne showed him an old and kinda burnt page, it had odd writing on it, "I can't read the writing but I figured some of it out."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 10:32 pm

Makai stared at the writing with a knowing look. The look vanished, "What have you managed to read so far?" He was curious at what she found out.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 10:38 pm

"Well, I managed to read what the name is, that it's on Everland and what it cures but I can read where on Everland. I was hoping someone on Everland will be able to read it. The only ancient writing I know is portext also known as sailor writing." Brianne explained looking at the page.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 10:45 pm

Makai nodded his head. He looked at the window, "Do you need to leave immediately or can we wait till night fall." he really hated the sun light. He particully didn't want to go outside hunting for a flower during the day time.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 10:46 pm

"Yeah best do that, gives me more time to figure out where." She scratched her head, "Do you think you could read the writing?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 11:04 pm

makai grabbed the book with hesitation. he scanned its contents, "I was waiting for you to ask me. I recognise this."He skipped over the book looking over it, "THis flower your after its located in Redwood Forest." he tossed the book to her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 11:09 pm

Brianne caught the book, "Thank you." Brianne smiled, "I heard of Redwood, they say it has a big mountain in the middle." In the distance there was the sound of a bell, "Dinner time." She was starting to head out but turned back to him, "And you should watch out for Alex for a few days." Then left for the dinning hall.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 11:11 pm

Makai scoffed. He folded his arms, "I'd join you for dinner but i don't eat human food." he reached behind his back and into his cloak.He pulled out a vial of blood, "I'm glad i managed to collect some blood earlier." He popped the top and drowned it.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 11:14 pm

"Don't scoff at me." She said, "Now can you left my office, I don't really like people in it or vampires." Then left.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 11:19 pm

makai waved her off, "Fine i'll leave mortal." he turned his cloak fluttered. he grinned, "Just be glad, if you werent the head guaridan i'd have alreayd taken a bite out of you...For being so cute" he moved to the door and grinned again. he dissolved into petals and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 11:24 pm

Brianne smiled as she closed the door (while still walking). She found him interesting, she never seen a vampire and kinda hoped she didn't run into any in Redwood. She power was odd, it didn't work too well on the undead or the dead or family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem by Makai   Mayhem by Makai - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mayhem by Makai
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2