The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Another day(Night)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 6:53 pm

"We all must be careful." He said walking from the shadows behind Makai, "Now, if you kill those 3." then grinned, "Then I will reward you greatly. Killing them is the only way to join me though."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 6:58 pm

Makai glared at him, "Oh i won't join. But i will kill your two...sons off....but your daughter i'm keeping her for a blood supply." He grinned showing his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:05 pm

"As long as they are dead, then I don't care. But if you stay on the guardians side, I'll have to kill you as well." Poof he was then gone.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:08 pm

Makai's shoulders started to shake. He began to release a demonic laughter. His eyes turned pitch black. He opened his mouth. His laughter became louder blanketing the townm "Stupid Mortal dares challenge my power! If he ever does again i will kill him!"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:13 pm

Raven and Jack's attention went towards the sudden laughter, "What the heck is that?" Jack said. "I don't know." Raven sounded suspicious. She was worried now and didn't want to stay around to find out who that was. "Come on Jack, lets go home." Jack put an arm around her shoulder, "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:16 pm

Makai sniffed the air. Wings erupted from his back. He took off into the air. The immortal headed towards the docks at full speed. He landed a distance away from Raven and Jack. he drew a tengoku blade and slashed mid air. A blade of ice shot forward.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:18 pm

Jack and Raven split and dogded that ice. "What the heck?!" Jack said, "Makai?" he saw Makai was the one who shoot the ice, "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:20 pm

Makai ignored the question. He slammed his blade into the ground. Ice started to spread across the docks, "Ice age!" ice spread over the water freezing it solid. The ice rapidly move towards the brother and sister.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:28 pm

Raven may have the seal to prevent her from using the power her had but she had transfered a part of her powers soul into her flute, that didn't have a seal. She whipped out her flute and played a high c. The ice cracked then shattered, "Ha loop hole and you can't put those seals on this." Jack slammed a hand to the ground, "Parade of light." then blinding light covered everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:35 pm

Makai clsoed his eyes. His body dispersed into flower petals. THousands of sakura blossoms spiralled around the two siblings. darkness swept overt he land. A green glow encased the area. The area around raven vanished. It was replaced with a dark forest. Makai stared at Jack with a blank expression, "Theres your sister out of the way."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:38 pm

"What are you doing?" Jack said with his hands in his pockets, "Why take Raven away?" He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:39 pm

Makai grinned at jack, "You don't need to know. Infinite Insanity!" A green glow encased the area. THe world started to change. Everything turned black. A deep chuckle wrang throgh the world of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:44 pm

Jack stood perfectly still, his eyes straight forward. He started to hum a song to help him remember. The power is contorted by emotion and memories helped with emotions, songs or items helped to remember stuff. (EDUCATION)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:47 pm

Makai tsked at the human. He drew a blade and swung. A massive ice dragon shot forward. The beast opened its jaws and roared.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:50 pm

Still holding his stance and humming the tune, Jack transported out of the way. (Remember, he was trained by his father. bah ha ha ha (:< )
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:54 pm

The dragon crashed into the darkness and vanished. The darkness vanished as Makai appeared in the docks with a scowl. he dissolved into petals. Makai apepared in the forest he had created earlier. He was crouched on a branch looking down at raven.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:57 pm

Just like Jack, Raven was humming the same tune as she looked at her flute. A tear dropped on the flute and it glowed black for a sec but turned back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:59 pm

Makai scowled. A green glow encased the area. He dropped down infront of Raven. he drew a blade and swung it. A blade of ice flew towards her. it aimed for the flute.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 8:03 pm

Raven looked up and held up her flute, the ice shatter, "Why are you going to kill my family?" She said dully. Raven turned into a bunch of ravens (it is really shadows but she can form them into ravens) and transported to a tree, "If you wish to kill someone, then kill my father."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 8:06 pm

Makai shrugged his shoulders. he grinned sadistically and liked his lips, "Don't worry i'm olny going to kill your brothers." He licked his lips again, "You on the other hand." He cracked a demonic smile.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 8:12 pm

Like a face of a peaceful death, Raven's face was like that, no expression, "Are you doing what you know is right or what you think is right? Cause you can only do what you think is right, you can never know if you are doing the right thing cause there is something to be unexpected." Raven said. She stood up on the branch of the tree, "Unlike my dear brother Jack, I am not cocky." Then transported into ravens again but on the ground in front of Makai, "My father talked to you, didn't he. He told you to kill me and my brothers." she said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 8:15 pm

Makai grinned. He appeared behind her. The immortals back faced the girl. His fangs were increasing in length. His sword held in his hand. He had a loose grip on it. he spun his blade to her throught. the immortal wrapped an arm around her waist. He leaned into her ear and whispered, "So what if he did."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 8:18 pm

Raven didn't move, "Cause he didn't tell you something, something important." Then transported again. How she was transporting with the seal on was she was moving the flute with created a silent note which let her transport, "If I were you, I wouldn't listen to him."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 8:24 pm

Makai shrugged his shoulders. He stared at her. his eyes locked with her eyes. A bat landed on the girls shoulder. it whispered a message into her ear, "I advice you to act accordingly. I don't join humans."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 8:27 pm

"I know you hate humans but when everyone is gone, then what would you do?" Raven asked, "There will be no humans left if my father wins and you killing me and my brothers will make him one step closer to doing so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another day(Night)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Territories :: Land of Water :: Town-
Jump to: