The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Another day(Night)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Just Another day(Night) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:50 pm

"It's cause we left him to join the other side. I left after out mother died, Raven left to him me and Eric left to find his dead girlfriends sister." Then looked to Makai, "You meet her before." Then turned his eyes back to Kagirinai, "So why are you going guys going to do?" Eric looked to Makai then to Kagirinai, "So you guys are vampires?" he asked
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:56 pm

Makai stared at Eric, 'yes were Vampires. Now raven please explain to them what is going on. I hate repeating myself." he leaned against a stump. he pulled out a back of cigerattes and lit one up.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:59 pm

Raven explained to Eric what was going on, "That ass, if he was here right now I would.." Raven smacked the back of his head again, "Stop it." she said, "Now that you know, shut up."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 11:04 pm

Makai walked over to both brothers. he raised a clawed hand and cut them acros their hands. he drew a single drop of blood. The blood burst into petals. petals spiralled around them turning into two identical clones. he placed a hand on jack's forehead and one on Jack's clone and started to copy Jack's memories.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 11:07 pm

"Jerk that hurt." Eric said holding the top of his head. "Eric, he is trying to help. He could just kill you." Raven said putting her hands on her hips. "Grrr, fine." Eric sat on a rock grumbling to himself. Raven sighed, "Brothers."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 11:11 pm

Kagirinai sighed, 'I know how you feel. Besides Makai....i had four more brothers." A haunted look appeared in his eyes as he remembered them. Makai ignored it but he to was sad. He gripped his twin odachi and impaled the two clones through the hearts klling them. He ripped his blades out. Raven's clone appeard in mid air. Makai picked up all three bodies. he stared at the three siblings, 'I advice you to lay low in the tower. We don't want your father finding out now do we."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 11:14 pm

They all nodded. Raven transported her and Eric back to the tower and Jack transported himself. Raven wondered what would happen to Makai, now that he has a daughter, she wondered if she would be ok as well.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 1:35 am

Makai turned to Kagirinai, 'Head back to Nina and protect her. If anything happens God so help me." he glared at his older brother. Kagirinai waved him off, "She's apart of the family now and my niece of course ill protect he.r Just take care of yourself brother." The Aged vampire vanished. Makai appeared in the town carrying the three'dead' bodies, "Oi mastermind where are you!"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 1:37 am

He came out of the shadows, "I see you did it. Did you caught there power's soul?" he asked as he came closer.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 1:45 am

Makai blinked at it, "Power souls? I have no idea what in the world you are talking about. You ask for them dead and so their dead." He threw the bodies onto the ground without a care "I have payed my side of the bargain. you never said a thing about power's souls."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 1:50 am

He shrugged, "I was just hoping you did is all. When a guardian body dies, the power's soul leaves the body to find a new one." He smiled as he looked at the dead bodies of his children, "Thank you Makai." Then poofed him, the bodies and Makai to his tower.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 2:01 am

Makai tsked in annoyance. he looked around with a bored expression. He yawned, 'Can we finish its nearly day light and i need to sleep." The immortal yawned loudly once more.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 2:04 am

"Yes yes, whatever." He said as he walked inside, "I have more important things to do."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 2:13 am

Makai dissolved into petals vanished. he appeared at Kagirinai's house. Nina ran over to her father, "Papa!" The girl cried in joy hugging her father. Makai picked her up, "Come on Nina its time for bed." Nina nodded her head. Makai walked up stairs and slipped into a warm bed. The curtains were closed nad pitch black. he pulled the covers up and fell asleep with his daughter.
Back to top Go down
dewde

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 7:21 pm

"Thanks Makai." Raven said as she looked at her dead clone self, "It's not going to be as easy with Jack or Eric. Jack will try harder to not let you touch him and Eric has sound which is one of the fastest power." (take her words in Makai LISTEN *poke*)
Hell Famous Quotes
Hell Quotes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another day(Night)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Territories :: Land of Water :: Town-
Jump to: