The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A wandering bard or is she?.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 1:36 am

Tabby closes her eyes and forms a single sphere of sound and one in her other hand of water as she brings both of them together and her eyes glow orange as she throws the combo power, "Sound Surge".

With that a huge wave of water and sound at the two.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 3:42 am

"Steel wall." Luke said as he clapped his hands and i huge wall of metal came up, blocking the attack, "Spike." from the wall, dozens of thin metal spikes charged at Tabby.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 4:09 am

Stopping herself she stands her ground and begins to sing a song and in front of her forms a silver shield of sound power as the spikes shatter on her shield she charges right towards them and dodges attacks from the both of them and extends both palms of her hands and sends sound and water directed at both her targets.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 4:55 am

"Backfire." Karma said as she spun around sending sound wave that destroyed both their attack. "Fire style: dragon spears" a dozen mini dragon shot towards Tabby in an instant.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:08 am

Tabby mentally calls up a sphere of water and her eyes glow a pale purple for a moment as she transforms the sphere of water into a spinning vortex, "Denziens of the deep rush forth and smother the flames of my foes with your might come Leviathan".

With that the vortex converges into a sea dragon and she sends it full force towards Karma and also takes the blows from the dragon spears as she winces as her own attack is coming down towards Karma and Luke.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:18 am

Karma covered her face but Luke stepped in front of her spending his arms open, "Fire Guardian!" a large armoured man made out of fire erupted from Luke and destroying the vortex.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:30 am

Anticipating that Tabby is about to go on the offense again as a painful surge going through her head as she falls to her knee's and lets loose a blood curdling scream as the journal falls from her pockets as large wings made of plant like material spring from her back her hair shifts to dark silver she opens her eyes glow an intense gold.

"Aqua Tempest".

With that her hands point forward sending a huge burst of water which is tearing up the ground as she hurls it at the guardian with enough strength to destroy anything since she has lost control.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:36 am

It smacked into Luke but missed Karma, he hit a tree but got back up, "Shit, and those were our light attacks." Karma ran to Luke, "Luuke...are you ok?" Luke rubbed his head, "Yeah, I think so."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:44 am

Tabby growls in feral anger and gestures slightly as another sphere of water forms in each of her hands as she grits her teeth as she looks at Luke and Karma and says with a painful whisper, "Stay back I am not in control you are better off getting away from me".

Tabby lets the sphere grow bigger because she cant stop what is about to happen next as she has tears falling from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:46 am

"No, there has to be some way to stop you." Luke said as he stepped in front of Karma.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:50 am

"I am a freak just look at me it would be better if someone where to put me down then to let anyone else getting in danger because of me though I am glad I met both you Luke and Karma and Raven as well". Leaning down Tabby picks up the journal and looks sadly at her suppossed memories where nothing because they where artificial.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:54 am

"We are not going to kill you just because you are different. Like Brianne said, people are people, we have our strength and weaknesses that make us who we are." Luke said, "Me and Karma are different too, we can control only each other but that doesn't mean we should be killed...just because we are odd."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:58 am

"But are either of you artificially made a child that was meant to do nothing good with there life its all detailed in my own parents journal they desired for me to help them do something horrible and is why I was made the way I am".

Tabby looks at the ground as the journal she is holding is held in a knuckle white grip as she shakes with trying to regain control over her own body.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:07 am

"I can't remember much after what happened...after I helped Jack..." Karma bit her lower lip, she knew this story and every time it broke her heart, "So I don't know my past at all."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:16 am

Tabby closes her eyes and grits her teeth and her hair begins to flicker back to her normal hair color and her eyes go back to amber and she feels her wings retract and she stumbles for a moment and then hugs Karma and says to her.

"I am sorry I brought up those sad memories for you can you forgive me for what I just did I hurt Luke and could have hurt you".

As Tabby speaks her voice begins to fade out as she feels all her limbs going numb and then limp as her eyes then roll back into her head as she falls back after releasing the hug her arms covered in bloody wounds from her transformation and then forcing herself back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:20 am

Karma stood there, crying as Tabby fell. Luke quickly knelt beside Tabby and began to heal her, "Karma, you ok?" he asked as he looked at her but she didn't answer.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:31 am

Tabby begins to stir once Luke has healed the injuries and she then reaches a hand up and whipes the tears away and says in a very rough sounding voice, "I yet again apologise for bringing up those memories for you and I want to know if there is a way I can atone for what I did just now".

Tabby hugs Karma so that she can let out all the tears that she is letting flow loose right now, "Its alright just let them flow free".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:46 am

Karma cried her heart out, the memories of when Luke almost died were a big thing for her. Luke closed his eyes, he too remembered them.

"Come on, I know it's this way." Luke said as he smiled back to Karma, she was climbing over the rock, "Are you sure he is this way?" Luke chuckled, "Yeah I'm sure, finely I'll get my answers." Luke had finely figured who he had healed that day then he lost his memories, he lived somewhere in the forest and they were just about close. Suddenly an arrow shot forward towards Karma. She shirked as she covered her face but Luke stepped in the way and spread his arms opened as the arrow his him in the chest. A man grinned as he stepped out of the bushes, "Well well, looks like your brother was trying to be a big hero." Luke growled, "Karma...run...now!" he said as he tried to get up. "Oh no no no, I need both of you, mainly the girl." Luke shot a hand up, "Stay...away from...her..." his vision was fading, everything was becoming more blurry, he heard the man laugh as Luke felt himself hit the ground, "Poor little Lucas, going to die." Luke heard Karma, she was crying. That was the last thing he heard before passing out.

"Luke!" Karma said as she shook him. Luke relized he was streaming, smoke was coming from his body and he felt tears on his face, "It's ok karma, I'm ok."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:59 am

Tabby lets Karma cry her heart out on her shoulder as she pats the girls back hoping to comfort, "Its alright let it all out I am here for you".

While she is calming Karma she gets a feeling that Karma and Luke have a bond that is a lot closer then she suspects and she gets strong emotions and a bit of her mind wanders and she has vivid images but she stores them away for later as she begins to hum a calming tune.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 1:21 am

Karma hugged Luke and he did back, "It's ok Karma." he said gently, Karma finely calmed down.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 1:36 am

Tabby smiles when she see's that Karma is going to be alright and turns and begins to leave the area letting the two sort themselves out and dropping the journal so they can find it and she is planning to leave so that she can't be told to leave not just for what she is but because she had seriously nearly got Luke and Karma hurt.

"They well stay together for all time where I am not even worth being around or existing period I am an artificial being a freak through and through".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 1:44 am

"Don't worry." said a small voice, "They will be fine, they always have that memory when they are linked." from behind a tree, peeking out was a small 8 year old boy with pitch black hair, his bangs covered his eyebrows but you could see his soft grey eyes. He looked to Tabby, still not a smile on his face and shyly said, "I'm Kevin."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 1:55 am

Tabby looks over to where the boy Kevin looks over to the boy and she says to him, "That is good and can you make sure that Raven gets that journal I dropped and well I think it be better if I don't stay I am a danger to everyone here".

With that Tabby wanders into the tower and soon gets lost and finds herself right near Ravens room again and slumps to the ground against the door and holds her head in her hands and feels tears starting to fall as she feels a great sadness since she felt like she might have found a place where she could belong.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 1:59 am

Curious as to whom the woman was, Kevin quietly followed her. Kevin peered around the corner and saw her crying, "Why are you crying?" he asked in a soft tone yet still quiet as only half of his face was shown.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 2:04 am

Tabby looks at the ground her eyes hidden under a veil of hair and she cannot reply to his question for a few moments and she says softly, "I thought I could fit in and belong but because of what I did back there I don't think anyone could forgive me or even accept me once they find out my parents evil plans".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wandering bard or is she?.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Territories :: Land of Water :: Town-
Jump to: