The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3 years later...and she returns

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
Brianne
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:51 pm

"Yes you have." Eric said. "The girl behind Makai is Luna." Goru said as he looked to her then to Roju, "Seem you surprised her a bit."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:52 pm

Nina walked over to Roju, "Oh its the meanie" Nina then brought her leg back and kicked him in the shins grinning/ Nina vanished appearing on her fathers shoulder. She pulled her eye lid down and stuck her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:54 pm

"I would surprised i a little bit nice said.", Trira ment. Then she stood up. "Would be interesting how everyone really had changed.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:56 pm

"hey nina." roju said to her. then he knelt next to luna "hello luna. im roju." he said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:59 pm

Luna turned her head to Roju, "You scared me." she said as she blinked at him.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:01 pm

"im sorry i scared you." he said cheerfully. then he turned to the others "do you guys know where any other guardians are?"
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:03 pm

Trira shook her head. "I am sorry, I do not know.", she said to Roju. Trira sat down again. She was a little bit tired now. But she knew that she would have no time to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:03 pm

Makai shrugged his shoulders, 'Not sure." He picked Luna up and placed her on her other shoulder, 'Anyway were going to get ice cream anyone want to join us?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:06 pm

Luna smiled at Roju, "It's ok Rrroju." when Luna heard ice cream she squealed, "Ice ceam (cream)." Then thought for a sec, "Oh oh oh, i need to let mommy and daddy know then, ok ok?" she said then started to nibble on her finger.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:08 pm

Trira looked at Luna. "I think they will still be asleep.", she said to the little girl. Then she stood up. "If Eric and Goru have nothing to say against it, we will also join you.", she said to Makai.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:10 pm

"But what if they wake up, they will worrie (worry) about me." Luna said frowning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:15 pm

Makai smiled at her, 'Well we'll have to go see them now won't we.' The vampire continued to smile showing his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:18 pm

Luna grinned showing hers, "I got fangs too...Mmmmy house is...." she said looking about, "Dat (that) way." she said pointing north.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:19 pm

Makai smiled at the others, "Well meet you at the ice cream palor." Makai began to walk off carrying both girls on his shoulder as he headed towards Luna's house.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:20 pm

"I think we should go there right now.", she said to Eric and Goru. She wanted to get as fast away from this place as they could. It was to open for her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:25 pm

Eric nodded then put an arm around Trira, "Let's go, I have a bad feeling it's going to rain." then started off with Goru following close behind, he hated rain.

Luna hummed as they were heading to her house, "If you go inside, pwease (please) wipe your feet so you don't get dirt inside the home." she said as she smiled at Makai.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:27 pm

Trira looked at the sky. She did not knew why Eric was thinking that, but she trusted him. She walked silent next to him. Suddenly, she said:"I have another bad feeling, except of the weather."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:29 pm

Makai arrived at her house. He wiped his feet and smiled, 'Should i knock?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:32 pm

"And what is that?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. Goru huffed, "I smelled something funny on Luna. She really smelled..not to be rude but she smelled like a dead body." Eric looked to Goru, "I didn't smell anything like that." Goru rolled his eyes, "That's cause I can smell stuff better."

"Umm...It's should be ok just to go in." Luna said then jumped down, "Mommy! Daddy! I'm home, can I have ice ceam (cream)?" but there was no answer. (BTW her step parents are dead so you should be able to smell them.)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:35 pm

Trira shook her head. "I am not sure. It seems to have something to do with Mastermind.", she said to Eric. She had this feeling regularly now, but she had never told the others. As Goru said that Luna smelled like death, she turned to him. "I wonder when the girl will find out herself that her parents will never awake.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:37 pm

Makai sniffed the air. The stench of death was in the air. His eyes nmarrowed. He grabbed Luna and pulled her to him. he looked at Nina she to had sensed it, 'Nina take Luna to the parlor with the others." Nina grabbed luna and picked her up bridal style. She quickly left the house. Makai walked towards the smell of decaying flesh.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:38 pm

Luna was confused, "What is he gonna do?" she asked Nina. If her parents woke up, she wanted to say hello to them.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:41 pm

Nina held Luna close and walked to the ice cream parlor, "Oh fathers just going to have a chat with them." Makai headed to her parents bedroom. he opened the door. His eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:43 pm

Trira, Eric and Goru were nearly at the ice cream parlor. I the distance she could see Nina and Luna, but without Makai. "Where can Makai be?", she asked and turned to Eric and Goru.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:45 pm

"Ok...I hope he says Hello for me." she said as she nibbled on her finger.

"I hope soon, even if it will break her heart." Goru said sounding a bit sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 years later...and she returns
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next