The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3 years later...and she returns

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
Brianne
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira

Trira

3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 8:55 pm

Trira smiled as she watched Luna. But the whole time she was thinking about the parents of the young girl. She had the feeling that everyone else thought the same as she did. But because nobody said something, she also was silent about that. "How old are you, Luna?", she finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 8:58 pm

"I'm thix (six) years old." Luna said sticking up 4 fingers. Eric had a bad feeling about her but didn't know what it was.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 8:58 pm

Nina stared at Trira from her fathers shoulder. Makai had simply been listening to the entire conversation. He waved at Trira, 'Helllo Trira it's good to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:02 pm

"He, Nina, how are you?", she asked and walked a little bit nearer to Makai to huggle Nina. Then she stepped a little bit back. "Have you heared anything from the others?", Trira asked Makai.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:04 pm

Luna blinked, "You knew (know) her?" She said as she looked to Makai then Trira then back to Makai.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:06 pm

Makai sighed at her. he shook his head. His hands in his pockets. The vampire lloked at Trira, 'No i haven't. I haven't even heard word from my brother not even my father in these three years. But i've gone longer without hearing those two." Nina smiled at Trira. She jumped off her fathers shoulder and onto the ground. She bowed to Trira, 'Nice to see you Trira." Makai then smiled at Luna on his other shoulder, 'Yes i do know them there....old friends."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:09 pm

"Ok." She said looking to him then hugged his head.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:11 pm

Trira smiled. Her arm was around Nina´s shoulder. "You can say it like that.", she said to both Makai and Luna. "What have you done in the last time?", she asked more Nina then Makai. She looked back to Eric and Goru. The smile on her face disappeared for a moment. Now everybody could see how she felt deep inside. She had not much hope, all the unpleasant thoughts the had in the last time came on her face. But as she looked back to Nina, Makai and Luna, she smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:14 pm

Luna stomach growled, "Mmm, I'm hungry." She looked around and saw some berries. Luna pushed herself off of Makai's shoulder and went to the berries, "Mmm, nummy." she said as she started to pick them.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:15 pm

Nina smiled at her, "I've been doing well Trira-san. Papa's been teaching me all kinds of things. And when i'm not with him i'm visiting uncle Kagi whose been showing me all kinds of thinks to." The young girl was excited.

Makai smiled at Luna as she went to pick berries. he kept a close eye on her though.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:17 pm

Trira smiled. "I have also learned some funny things. You have to show me some time what you have learned.", she said to Nina.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:18 pm

Hand full of berries, she run to the others, dropping a few, "Wook (Look) berries." she said as she held them up to Makai, the berries were purple with yellow spots, "Sour berries." she grinned as she ate one.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:19 pm

Makai smiled at Luna. he ruffled her hair as she ate. Nina smiled at Trira she held out a hand. A large tree began to grow behind her. THe tree shot up into the air growing all kinds of fruit.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:22 pm

Trira was fascinated from what Nina had done. "Wow.", was all she could say first. But then she also wanted to show the girl one thing she had learned. In her hand a little dragon of fire appeared. Then she let it fly around the head of Nina with her wind power. "Take care, he is hot. I have not managed till now that the flame is cool.", she said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:23 pm

Luna looked at the fruit tree, "Oh pretty." she said, Luna finished the berries but her stomach growled again. Instead of getting something else to eat, she went to Goru and started hugged him, "Mmm, fuzzy doggy." Goru started to wag his tail.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:27 pm

Makai raised a hand and started to pick a few fruits from the true. Nina grinned at the fire dragon. She raised a hand and jet of icy cold water shot forward./ it hit the dragon and rapidly froze it.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:30 pm

Eric laughed a bit when Luna hugged Goru, "Goru, why don't you say hi to Luna." Goru blinked, "Hello." he said which scared Luna a bit. "He talked!" Luna said then stuck her finger in her mouth again.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:31 pm

"He.", Trira said smiling. It needed some time till the frozen dragon was again of fire. Then she let it fly from Goru to Eric and to Makai before she let him disappear. "Now I show you something fascinating.", she said to Nina. "Fata Morgana.", she whispered so that the girl could not hear it. Then she made the picture of Eric appear next to herself. Fast she looked back to the real Eric and Goru and Luna. "Yeah, that is Goru. A talking wolf.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:34 pm

"I am a wolf spirit." Goru corrected her. Luna backed away from Goru a bit, not looking away from him though.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:37 pm

Roju was in Findlay in Everland. He was walking when he heard some familiar voices. He looked around and spotted Trira, Makai, and Eric along with some others he had never met. He walked over to the group and said "hey guys".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:41 pm

"Ah!" Luna said as she ran behind Makai, hiding her face. "Hello." said Goru. Eric just looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:44 pm

"wow eric i dont even get a 'hello'?" he said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:45 pm

"Oh I just didn't recognize you Roju." Eric said as he finely recognized him.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:47 pm

Trira turned to Roju. "Hello.", she said and then looked to Eric. "It seems to be a very special day when we all meet.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:48 pm

"ya i have changed since we last saw eachother. i guess we all have." he said looking at the others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 years later...and she returns
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next