The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missing: Find the prince

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 11:54 pm

Makai cracked open an eye. he punched jack straight in the face. He then kneed him in the stomach. he spun and kicked him into a wall, '"Quiet i'll bite you to death." Makai sat back down falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 11:56 pm

"Hey, wake up you stupid log." He said as he got up then kicked Makai in the leg, "Hey, I need to tell you something." *this guy is just plain crazy* he thought.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 11:57 pm

Makai cracked open his red eyes. They had turned pitch black. Wind spiralled around him lashing out tearing the walls apart, "What!"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 11:59 pm

"Someone is trying to kill me, I can't transport ether." Jack said as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 11:59 pm

Makai slowly stood up grabbing his swords and looked around the room.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 12:04 am

"He isn't here, he must be in a different room." Jack walked to the door but it was locked, "Hmm." he said as he walked to the window but tripped again and fell over the rail, this time he couldn't grab hold on the edge, "See." he said then landed on his feet but bit his tongue in pain, "I told you, well at least I'm down now." Then the ground shook and a crack appeared under jack, he fell down the crack as the walls slowly started to close. (Boison is so behind this XP)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 12:08 am

Makai tsked as Jack vanished. he slipped into the shadows bursting into petals heading to the source of this noise.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 12:13 am

Jack took out his dagger and stabbed the wall, he stopped falling and looked down, "Few, that was close." he said then turned around and looked up as he started to climb.

Boison was in his room, watching the crack that jack fell in, "I'm going to win the bet, dumb-ass."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 12:15 am

makai appeared behind Boison. he tapped him on the shoulder, 'You irritate me i'll bite you to death." Makai was ticked off from not being able to sleep and this fool was the source.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 12:18 am

Boison's eyes turned around to Makai, "Oh, I'm just getting rid of a pest." he said as he smiled, "Unless you want to kill him then fine with me." (Remember, earth guardians can control plants, rock, metal, stone and crystal.)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 12:20 am

Makai chuckled darkly at him, 'Oh i don't want to kill him but you." Makai's hand shot straight through Boison's chest. Blood splatted everywhere. Makai was grinning grom ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 12:23 am

Boison chuckled, "Well looks like i need to get rid of 2 pest then." he said behind Makai, what he had punched was a dead body. He wasn't stupid, he took precautions. Boison made 2 blades come out of this wrist, they dripped with poison, "Now lets make a bet, if you win, you can Kill me. If I win, I get Brianne." he grinned evilly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 12:26 am

Makai chcukled darkly. Demonic energy erupted from his body making the entire castle shake. Walls came crumbling down. Makai turned to him his skin was started to turn black. A long arrow tipped tail growing from his tailbone. His nails growing in length. he spoke in a demonic voice 'Sorry can't do that> you see because your already dead."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 12:31 am

Boison smiled, "That's what you think." he said as he slowly coated his body in metal.

Jack felt the ground shake, he almost lost his grip on the blade, "Wow, what was that?"

brianne felt the ground shake as well, "What the?" she said as she looked to the ground, "Come on boys, I need you guys to follow me somewhere safe.' They didn't question her and began to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 12:36 am

Makai charegd forward. Wind spiralled around hi. the temperature in the room had dropped rapidly. petals blew forward. Makai laughed sadistically showing his fangs. he appeared in front of Boison. A large gust of wind slammed into him. Blades of wind tearing into the metal armour cutting it to ribbons.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 12:40 am

The bits of metal that came off crept back to him, "I'm not going to be easy on you." he said then clapped her hands together, metal spikes covered every inch of the ground, all the spikes covered in poison.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 12:41 am

Makai yawned as the spikes pierced him. They were frozen solid and shattered. His wound shealed, 'I'm a vampire poison doesn't affect me."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 12:59 am

"Don't you think I know that all ready? I used vampire poison." he said as he laughed, "I take precautions." He said as he covered all of the room in the poisoned spikes, "Don't worry, it's not going to kill you, I want to do that myself."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 1:07 am

makai laughed at him. he slowly began to transform, 'It make affect me in human state. But it affects me less while im transformed. Mind you i'll feel it afterwards but im running on pure adrenaline!" Makai charged forward kicking hoim the face cracking his metal body.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 1:15 am

The crack was repaired and Boison stood up, "Metal snake." he said as he slammed his hand on the ground, large metal snakes shot towards Makai.

Jack was getting squeezed but almost there, he notice the walls were closing slower, "Good, he is distracted."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 1:17 am

Makai raised a hand a jet of cold wtaer hit the metal snake. It froze in seconds and shattered. makai stared at him, 'I'm getting sick of playing games." Makai drew a tengoku he flashed forward. he sliced off Boisons left arm. ice coated the stump stopping him from repairing himself. THe arm froze over and shattered into pieces.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 1:23 am

Boison laughed as the ice shattered and his arm grew back, "Hows about I make this more interesting." He shot a metal snake out the door. Brianne was almost out of the castle until something wrapped around her, it was a large metal snake. It slithered back to the room where Makai and Boison was, "Hows about i kill Brianne." he said as he started to squeeze her.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 1:28 am

Makai released a primal roar. He grabbed the snake and tore it apart. it froze instantly shattering, "Its time i just killed you. Im sick of playing. I've grown bored." Makai touched Boisons shoulder, 'Say good bye...Ice age!" ice rapidly spread over the metal Boison consuming him freezing him from the inside out making a frozen metal statue. He clicked his fingers and the ice shattered.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 1:54 am

The ice melted and and the metal pieces came together and formed into Boison again. He laughed evilly, "Wrong choice." He snapped his fingers and the snake squeezed more. Brianne felt like her bones will break, "Makai....kick...his..ass" she said. Boison shot a mix of crystal and metal towards Makai.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 1:57 am

Makai blocked each one grinning, 'No your the fool." Makai had returned to normal. Ice coated BOison more quickly. It shattered. This time the ice on the ground vanished as well taking every single trace of Boison with it. His entire existance erased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing: Find the prince
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Everland :: Yura-
Jump to: