The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter: Protector of Ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira

Trira

Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 6:49 am

"Good day.", Trira said. She still sat on the bed and thought. Maybe she could go down to the girl and ask for further information. Trira was not sure if she would know something, but it was the only other person she knew. So she stood up and walked downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 3:48 pm

Madison was talking with a boy downstairs, Dane was reading a book while sitting one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 3:52 pm

Trira stood at the stepps, watching Madison. She did not want to interrupt her, so she waited till the girl finished talking with the boy. Meanwhile she looked at Dane. She wondered what he would think when she asked Madison.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 4:02 pm

"Ah, hello Trira." Dane said as he got up, "It's almost time to head to bed by the way, anyway, may I have a word with you outside."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 4:07 pm

Trira nodded. Slowly she walked outside. She had no idea what Dane wanted to talk about now. She had thought he had told her everything he wanted to tell her. When she was outside, she stood there and waited for Dane.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 4:10 pm

"I have to go and do...something...so if you don't mind, please watch Madison for me?" he asked in a lower voice so no one but Trira could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 4:14 pm

"She will be save. I promise you.", Trira said to Dane. She looked directly into his face. She was not good at reading other ones thoughts, but she hoped he would then see that she ment it like she had said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 4:20 pm

"Thank you." he said as he smiled then left. "Where's Danny going?" Madison suddenly said standing behind Trira.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 4:27 pm

Trira turned to Madison. "He needs to do something. But he will be back soon.", she told the girl. That is what I hope., she then thought. Trira laid a hand on the girls shoulder. "Lets go inside again.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 4:31 pm

"Oooooh!! Lets go play hide and seek." she said as she jumped up and down, "Me and Scraps love that game." she said as she smiled.

The clouds were starting to come in and block the sun, for the spirit realm, the sun never set but it still when dark cause of the clouds. The wind gently blew as Dane made his way to an abandoned building.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 4:34 pm

Trira looked at Medison. "Ok, we play short. Then you go into the bed. And we stay in the inn.", she told the girl. She did not want the girl to go outside now. Then Trira could not look after Madison, but in the inn it was easier.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 4:46 pm

Madison put Scarps on the floor and the both took off to find a hiding spot but Scarps just went on Trira's head. (Scraps like the smell of your hair, lol)

"So your back." said a dark voice. "Yes to tell you I don't need to play you cause I don't owe you anything." Dane said as his eyes scanned the shadows, he heard laughter. "Fine, you can pay another way...with your life." *Shit.* he thought. Dane heard the doors lock and saw men coming at him with daggers and clubs in there hands.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 4:48 pm

Trira laughed as Scraps was in her hair. "It seems I have found you.", she said to the rat. Then she began to search Madison. She looked under every table. Even in the cupboards she searched for the girl. She rushed from one possible hiding place downstairs to the other.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 4:56 pm

Hours passes then Madison popped up behind Trira, "BOO!" she said as she tackled Trira to the ground, "I been going from one place to another." she said as she laughed, "When is Dane coming back?" she asked as Scarps went into her pocket. Just then Dane came back but he looked beaten up, his right eye was swollen and he had bruises and cuts everywhere. His side was bleeding as he limped to a chair. "Madison...Trira....we need to go...now." he shakily said as he supposed himself on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 5:03 pm

Trira rushed to Dane. "What had happened?", she asked him. She laid a hand on his side and wanted to stop the bleeding with her wind power. But it was did not work. "What?", she asked herself. She could not understand. Then she fast turn to Madison. "Get everything you can carry. I will help Dane.", she told the girl. Then she took a piece of her clothes and pushed it onto his wound. Then she helped him up again.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 5:07 pm

"It seems they still...think I owe them..." he said, "So they want to...kill me..." Dane coughed a bit. Madison got her travel bag and filled it with her clothes and other stuff then headed down stairs. "We need to....go now..." he coughed more and this time he coughed up blood.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 5:10 pm

"Oh, that is not good.", Trira said and looked at Madison. "Do you know if there is something in the near we can lay him on and carry him?", she asked the girl. They had to be fast, and they could not if he was getting worse.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 5:13 pm

"Ice...use your...ice..." Dane said, he was starting to look pale. All of a sudden there was a bang at the door, "Open up you coward. You got to pay up." (For now just try escaping and remember u can still transport.)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 5:16 pm

Trira rushed with Madison. "Hold me tight.", she told the girl. Then she tried to transport with ice. First she only managed to get to the door. "Oh, that is more difficult than wind.", she said quietly. Then, suddenly, she transported to the end of the street where the inn is. She looked fast back to see the men who wanted to kill Dane. "We have to get to Brianne. She will know what to do.", she whispered and looked at Madison. "I need to get out of this city. Please, show me the way.", she told the girl.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 5:23 pm

"Brianne? she said she was going to the forest." Madison said. Dane was asleep (from the blood lost of course) "Oh Danny, wake up, please." she said as she began to tear up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 5:28 pm

Trira got Dane on her hands. "We need to find Brianne. Only if we are in the woods it would be better than staying here. Please Madison. You are the only one who can lead me.", she told the girl. Trira laid a hand on the wound of Dane and tried to freez it this time. For a moment, the blood stopped, but it was too warm so the ice molt fast.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 5:31 pm

"By the time we get there, Danny will be dead. Maybe you can transport to the forest? If we are in the forest we will be safe, those men don't ever go into the forest." Madison said as she wiped the tears away.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 5:34 pm

Trira looked at Madison. "I do not even know where the forest is.", she said to the girl. Then she looked around. There had to be some plants which could help. Suddenly, in a dark cornor, she found one. She rushed there and picked it up. Then she went back to Madison. It was a green flower with blue dots. "This will stop the bleeding.", she told the girl and gave it Dane. She forced him to eat it. At the same moment, the bleeding stopped. "Now we have to run."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 5:40 pm

Someone in the shadows grabbed Madison and Trira (Along with Dane) and pulled them into the ally. "Shh." said a voice, a pair of bright sky blue eyes peered down at Trira then looked at the men whom ran passed the ally. The man was wearing a long dark brown coat and something over his head and mouth to hide his face. Madison went closer to Trira as she started at the man.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 5:43 pm

Trira watched the men passing. Then she looked at the person who have saved them. "Thank you.", she only said. Then she looked at Dane. "We need to help him. In one hour the flower would stop working.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter: Protector of Ice
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next