The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter: Protector of Ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 5:47 pm

"Always happy to help, Trira." he said then picked up Dane, "Follow me." then started off down the ally.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 5:49 pm

Trira looked at the person. She thought that she knew it. Then, suddenly, she could remember. "Alex?", she asked quietly. She had not seen him for a long time now. She was glad to meet him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 6:02 pm

"Glad you remember me." he said as he looked back, "We're almost there." After a short while, they made it to a door. Alex opened the door and went inside, he took off his cloak and the scarf hiding his face. His hair was still as white as every, he cleared a spot on a long table and put Dane on it. It was a small room with a bed, a long table, chairs and a cabinet and a couch. "Can you get a box from under the bed, Trira?" he asked as he rolled up his sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 8:22 pm

"Yes.", Trira said and did what Alex had told her. She gave the box to Alex and then walked to Madison. "It will be all ok soon.", she said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 1:24 am

Alex began to look him over, he wrote down what he had so he didn't forget. After that he began to heal him but since he couldn't heal with darkness, he had to do it the old fashion way. Madison watched as she hugged onto Trira, Scraps was sitting on Trira's head. After about 2 and half hours, he finished, "There, luckily it's nothing serious but he needs rest." he said as he wiped his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 6:22 am

Trira smiled at Madison. "Do you see? Everything is getting better. Now go to him and watch after him. I want to talk to Alex.", she said to the girl and turned to Alex. She showed him with her head that they should go outside. There she waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 4:48 pm

Madison went to Dane while Alex followed Trira, "Yes?" he said as he sat on a barrel.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 8:30 pm

"Alex, please look after Madison. I need to find these people who had nearly killed Dane. I think it helps everybody when I have talked to them a little bit.", she said to him. She had promised Dane that Madison would be safe, that is why she asked Alex to do that.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 8:44 pm

Alex shook his head, "No, just talking with them won't work. If you do try that, you will end up like Dane. This is the 7th time he has ended up like that." he said as he looked to him then looked back to Trira, "Both I and Dane tired to end that dam feud that started 2 years ago but no luck." Alex made a shadow ball, "I'm not good with darkness yet, even after 2 years here." the ball disappeared, "Until Dane wakes up, I'm going to be your teacher for the 1st test. I think he will wake up in about 2 or 3 days."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 8:49 pm

"Oh, the first test. I have nearly forgotten it. I wanted to ask Madison.", she said to Alex. Fast she rushed inside again and sat down next to the girl. "He Madison. I wanted to ask you a simple question. Do you know of any problems except of the one Dane has or do you have yourself a problem?" Trira was interested what the girl was going to answer. She had not told Alex before that her `talking´ should mean that she was going to kill these people. She would never tell any of those who were here in this room.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 9:00 pm

Madison looked at Trira then looked down, "I just want those men to stop coming after me and Danny." she said sadly. Alex walked inside, "Hint one, what is Madison problem?" he said as he crossed his arms, *And I believe that is it, she worried about Dane and doesn't like to see him hurt.* he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 9:07 pm

Trira turned to Alex. "That she wants the men to stop coming after her and Dane.", she repeated what she had heared from Madison. She knew only one way to stop them, because Alex had told her that you could not talk to them. Trira hoped that Madison had never planned to do anything by herself. Otherwise she would risk her life.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 9:12 pm

"Dane will give you your 2nd hint, till then you must not go to those men." Alex was serious, it almost seemed scary. (lol)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 9:16 pm

Trira stared at Alex. "What?", her lips formed the words, but you could hear nothing. Trira looked to Dane. But then she nodded. He was her teacher, so he was going to end this test. And it would give her time to learn a little bit more about ice. She would need it when she got to those people. And maybe she found another way.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 9:18 pm

"Now get some sleep, I need to keep watch just in case they found my hiding place." he said then stepped outside. Madison looked at the couch then the bed, "Which one are you going to sleep in?" she asked Trira.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 9:22 pm

"I go on the couch. Come, I bring you to bed now.", she said, smiling at Madison. Then she stood up and carried the girl to the bed. She laid Madison on it. "So, good night Madison.", she said to the girl. Then she got to the couch and streched out on it. She watched the girl and waited till she was asleep. Then Trira herself fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 9:33 pm

Madison fell asleep, the clouds now completely covered the sun with made it dark and cold. Alex had his cloak and scarf on to hide himself better as his sky blue eyes scanned the ally way.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 9:36 pm

Trira slept really good. But then, suddenly, she awoke. She did not knew if she had heared anything or not. Slowly she stood up and walked as slowly as she could to Madison to make sure that she was still asleep. Then she walked to Alex. "Do you need anything?", she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 9:42 pm

Alex looked to Trira, "No, I'm good." he said then Scraps climbed on top of Trira's head.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 9:45 pm

Trira looked up at Scraps. "Then I should go inside better again.", she whispered and did what she had said. She wondered why the rat had come to her and had not stayed with Madison. Even if the rat liked her head as a place where she could lie, Trira would not have expected that Scraps went to her in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 9:47 pm

Scraps squeaked then jumped off her head and went to a door, he began to scratch at it.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 9:49 pm

"What is?", Trira asked the rat and went to the door. She breathed in and then she slowly opened the door. She had no idea what should be behind it. Before she finished opening it, she took out her sword.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 9:55 pm

A toothless old hobo was at the door with a bottle of whiske, "Oh hello missy." Alex appeared behind Trira, the hobo looked up at Alex, "Henry." he said as he smiled (but he is still wearing the scarf so u can't tell) The hobo smiled, "Alex, who is she?" he said as he stood up. (Interdue urself.)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 9:58 pm

"My name is Trira Wolfar.", she told the man called Henry. She thought that was everything that he should know about her. She did not knew how much she could trust him. She had never met him before. Asking she looked at Alex. She did not wanted to be unfriendly, and in that moment only unfriendly questions were in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 10:01 pm

"My your a big boy now, eh. The last time I saw you, you were only this high." He put his hand at the same level as his stomach. Alex was now much higher the Henry, "Ha ha ha, Yes now look who the tallest." they both laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter: Protector of Ice
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next