The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter: Protector of Ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira

Trira

Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 10:07 pm

Trira looked from Henry to Alex and back. "It seems you two know each other for a long time.", she said. Fast she looks to Madison that he did not awoke. "May I ask you to be a little bit more quiet. Madison shall stay sleeping.", she then said to the two men.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 10:46 pm

"Yes, Henry what are you doing here though?" Alex said in a low voice. Henry scratched his head, "I heard voices coming from here so I decided to check it out."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 8:28 am

Trira shook her head. "Ok, now we know that we were to loud. I hope nobody else had heared us.", she said and looked to Alex.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 9:58 pm

"Na, I doubt it." Henry said, "I sleep in the ally so that's why I heard it."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 10:00 pm

"Ok. Then I am not scared.", she told Henry. Trira sat down on the floor. She was still a little bit tired, but she wanted to stay at that place for a little bit longer and not go sleep again.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 10:17 pm

"You look tired, Missy." Henry said then took a big drink of his whisky, "You should sleep so your power grows better."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 10:20 pm

"You are right. I should go sleep. Then good night Henry.", she said and stood up again. Then Trira went to the couch and laid down on it again. She closed her eyes, but did not fall asleep at the moment. She stayed awake and could hear mostly everything that would be spoken.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 8:50 pm

Alex and Henry were speaking quietly, "So have you found out who he is yet?" Alex asked. Henry shook his head, "Sadly no but I'm close. Some say he lives in the mountains somewhere." Alex rubbed his forehead, "We need to put a stop to him before anymore of the students get hurt. The teachers have been working their butts off to keep everyone safe." Henry nodded, "I know, Alex." he said then took a drink of whisky. "If I had my origanal powers then it would be much easier to find him but Brianne has energy and Trira has ice." Henry pointed to Dane, "Once he is finished with the test with her then you can teach her a few things on tracking. You did live in the forest for most of your life." Alex nodded, "But I haven't really thought anyone...mostly cause...well my temper but I can't help it." Alex leaned back in his chair, "But I got nothing else."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 8:58 pm

After that, Trira fell asleep. She did not want them to know that she had listened to them. First the things she had heared were in her dreams. Even if she did not knew exactly what Alex and Henry had spoken about, it feared her. But then the dreams vanished and Trira was only lying on the bed, breathings slowly. No muscle moved.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 9:07 pm

Alex shook Trira awake, "Trira are you ok? Your sweating like you ate some chillies." he said as he looked into her eyes, "Is it too hot in here?"
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 9:10 pm

Trira awoke. She had not recognized that she was sweating. But at the moment he said it, she started to cough. "No, everything is ok.", Trira said. But it did not sound like that. Trira did not knew why.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 9:19 pm

Alex frowned a bit then crouched next to the bed, "You don't look ok." he said then placed a hand on her forehead, "Your sick." he sounded a bit surprised, *How'd she get sick?* in his eyes, you could see concern, "Looks like you need time to adjust to the ice element."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 9:26 pm

Trira tried to sit up. "I have no time to get sick. I need to train.", she said, but it was only weak. She even did not manage to sit up. Now Trira believed that she was sick. She closed her eyes. She did not want it, but she had no idea what she should do now.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 9:28 pm

"You need to rest or it will just get worse." Alex said as he still crouched near the bed, "I don't want you to get up till your better."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 9:35 pm

Trira shook her head. "Be glad that I cannot stand up at the moment. Otherwise you would see me in five minutes on my legs.", she said to Alex. Trira looked at the wall. "How could this had happened?", she asked herself loud.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 12:42 am

"It's just that your body needs to adjust to the ice element, it happened to me as well." Alex said as he put a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 7:25 am

"I hope it will not happen every time I come here. That is not funny.", Trira said to Alex. But then she stopped talking. She thought of Eric and that she wanted him to be near. She missed him now.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 5:07 pm

Alex looked down, "It won't, it just happens once. Since it's a mild power compared to others, it won't last too long." he said then looked back up, "Don't worry...Eric will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 5:27 pm

"I know.", Trira said. Then she closed her eyes again. She hoped that she could sleep and that after that everything would be ok again. It took long till she slept. The whole time she had thought about that what Alex had said. She woke up again a half day later.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 5:50 pm

Alex was sleep in a chair, he was leaning the chair against some crates. His hands were folded on his chest as he slept peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 7:50 pm

Trira sat up. She was much better now. She hoped that it did not get worse again. But she was hungry, and so she stood up. She tried to be silent. She walked past Alex to a door where she thought the kitchen has to be.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 11:58 pm

Alex eyes popped opened as she stood up, in a flash, he was beside the bed with his hand on her forehead and pushing her back on the bed, "Stay, your temperature is still a bit high." he said as he looked down at her with his sky blue eyes, "If you need anything then just ask me."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 6:40 am

Trira breathed out loud. "I only wanted to get something to eat.", she said to Alex. She hated the situation. But she could do nothing against it. So she had to do what Alex said and hope to get something to eat soon. She felt she was going to die when she do not have some food soon.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 2:44 pm

"Ok, you stay here and I'll make you something." he said then left to the kitchen. After a while, he came back with a bowl of oatmeal, "Sorry, looks like i don't have any eggs. This is all I could find."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 3:44 pm

Trira took the bowl. "No problem.", she said and began to eat. It was good, and she felt better now. Then she looked at Alex. "How are Dane and Madison?", she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter: Protector of Ice
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next