The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

an important meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira

Trira

an important meeting Empty
PostSubject: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:38 pm

Siera Wolfar was running through the corridors of the tower. Her cloth were black on that day and her temper was also not very good. What was much more worse was that she had to go to Mastermind. In the last 2 years she had reached nothing and she thought that he might punish her for that. Soon, she was at the grand hall where Mastermind said he would wait for her. As Siera saw him, she bowed. "Here I am.", she said with and anger and with respect in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:43 pm

"Hello Siera." he said with his back towards her, "Did you find any information about where any of the guardians are?"
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:45 pm

Siera shook her head. "Not many. I have found some of the guardians, but they then vanished. But they seem to go in one certain direction.", she explained. She looked down on the ground. "Everytime I found them, they were nearer to the Everlands, Master.", she then told Mastermind.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:49 pm

"Very good." He turned to her, his red eyes glowed from under his hood, "now find out where in Everland they are." His tone was cold, "It has been taking forever to find them, I want to know where they are by winter." It was 24th of last fall, that didn't give her much time.

Last edited by Brianne on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:51 pm

Siera nodded. "As you wish, Master.", she said to him and turned to go away. But then she stopped. "Do you want them all alive or can I kill one or two if I find them.", she asked Mastermind.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:53 pm

"I don't care if you kill them, just bring me Alex, Brianne and my children." He said turning his back to her again.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 9:57 pm

Siera bowed. Then she finally really walked away. As she was away, she stamped with her foot. She was angry because one of his children would have been her favorite goal. But she only wanted to kill him because it would hurt her sister more than anything else. But before she could think of killing anybody, she had to find the guardians. "Ok, lets look if I can get a hint in any of the books that are here.", she thought loud.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:02 pm

Mastermind clicked his fingers, a shadowy person appeared, "Keep an eye on her and if your caught, I'll skin you down." the person bowed then disappeared to where Siera was.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:06 pm

Siera was running from one room to the other in the tower. She looked in every book that she found. But somehow nowhere stood anything about the Everland. "How can that be?!", she screamed and threw one of the books to the wall. Suddenly, she saw something. It was a map of the Everland. It had fallen out of the book she had thrown. "Can that be the thing I was searching for?", she asked loud and sat down on a chair. She did not see the shadowy person that was watching her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:09 pm

The person almost got hit by the book she through, *Man what a bad temper.* then saw the map fall out, *Mmm.* leaning forward to try and get a better look, the person knocked over some books, *Shit!*
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:12 pm

Siera could hear something. She looked up from the book and turned her head. But nothing was in her view. So she took her book and stood up. She did as if she was walking and reading. But she was walking around, looking if somebody was there. But only short before she reached the person, she looked at something in the book. It discribed a place in the Everland where it possibly could be save for guardians. "So, my dears, soon you cannot run away from my.", she said and a bad smile appeared on her face.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:15 pm

The person looked about then poofed away, "Dam it, dam me." it was a women with dark purple hair and red eyes. She wore black cloths as to hide better and she carried a katana. She was in the storage room now, "Grr, dam brat." she mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:18 pm

Siera took out the map and then got out of the room. She was very fast. She wanted to get outside as fast as she could so that she would be able to transport herself as near to the Everland as she could. When she passed the storage room, she heared something from inside. Siera walked nearer and opened the door. Inside she was a women she did not knew. "What are you talking?", she asked unfriendly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:21 pm

She turned around, "What are you doing in my room? Get out." she said just as unfriendly.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:23 pm

Siera did not went out but stepped into the room and closed the door. "Your room? This is the storage room. Nobody lives here, except of rats.", she said as one of these animals appeared. She killed it fast with a lightning.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:27 pm

"This is my room so get the hell out before I make you." she said fulling turning around and crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:29 pm

The dangerous glint in the eyes of Siera got bigger and bigger. She was really angry now. And that was not good. "You want to throw me out of the room? Try it.", she said. Her voice was now full of anger and around one of her hand lightnings appeared. The other one was now made of metal.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:35 pm

The women rolled her eyes as she sent a fast blast of water at her, sending her flying, "I can control darkness and water, Lighting and metal aren't the best stuff against water." then shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:39 pm

"Come out if you have no fear!", Siera shouted throught the closed door. A smile appeared on her face. This woman really knew nothing about her. Siera looked at the door. Because it was partly of metal, she had no problems to open it again. "And you should remember that you should not hide behind something of metal when I attack you.", she said and threw some arrows of lighting against the woman.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:41 pm

She puffed away in a cloud of smoke, "Why should I hind from a brat like you?" she said from everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:46 pm

The brat was the last thing that was left to make Siera so angry as she never had been before. First she used her metal power to close the door again so that the woman was captured in the room. "Now we will see what you can.", Siera said. She broke a great piece out of the floor and moved it in an cycle around herself.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:52 pm

She appeared again, "Don't wreck my room." she said with her fist at her sides, "What is your problem anyways, I was just doing my job."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:54 pm

Siera layed the piece of floor back from where she had gotten it. "My problem was that I had asked you a question and you had not answered.", she said to the unknown. "Of what job had you spoken?", Siera then asked.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:55 pm

"I was ordered to spy on you so if you goof up I can report you to him." she said as she crossed her arms, "And what was your question?"
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 10:58 pm

"What you have talked when I entered.", she said to the woman. Somehow Siera was angry. Angry about Mastermind, that he had used someone to spy on her, angry about the woman, that she had even tried it, angry about herself, that she had not found out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an important meeting
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next