The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

an important meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

an important meeting - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 10:03 pm

Haggerd was speechless. "Ive always wanted to leave Master but I cant" he said sitting down looking like he was about to cry. "If I want to leave him ill have to give up my immortality unless I find a new body" Haggerd said looking over at Shaun.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 10:05 pm

"This is but your choice to make, you can choice to follow is order and be killed or you can disobey his orders and be killed." She said quite dully, "There is two more though...1, you can join the Guardians and help rid of him once and for all...or you can join ether side...like I said its up to you."

Goru nodded, "Yes, he did...for his own purpose."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 10:10 pm

Siera looked at Haggerd. "If you want, we help you find a body.", she said to him. Then she turned to the spirit. "As the spirit of knowledge you should know that it will not be easy, especially for me, to join the guardians." Even if there was not the anger in her voice, it was clear what she ment with that. She hated the guardians because she hated her sister, and that will not change.

Trira was still sitting there. Then she looked at Eric. "Is there a way to get him away from this stage?", she asked loud, so that the spirit could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 10:20 pm

"Thank you" said Haggerd standing up and walking over to Shaun "How bout it Shaun?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 10:22 pm

"Even in the Guardian world, there is war among family. Even though hate your sister, doesn't mean you can't join." Then Yuki looked to where Trira and Goru were, "To change him back, he needs to find what he cares most about, more then to bring pain to the person who brought him pain." Shaun nodded, "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010, 1:35 pm

Trira stood up and walked to a spot where Eric could see her. "Come, Eric, forget what had happened. Let us go.", she said and slowly walked to him, every time an eye on Haggerd, Shaun and Siera. She did not want something to happen. She let vanish her fire shield and streched out a hand.

As Siera could see her sister, the hate appeared again. Now she knew that she would have no chance to join the guardians. For the thing she said next, she needed much of her strenght. "Trira, my sister, I let you go this time. But when we meet again, I will not be so nice. And leave fast, or I will decide different.", she said and turned away to Haggerd and Shaun.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010, 7:31 pm

"No." Yuki said as she brought up a shield, "I have not come here to help you...I have come to tell you a message..." She said looking down, "The 3 worlds are connected, before we lived in harmony with the souls and humans...but...the war and conflict going on in the physical world, your world, is tearing the other two worlds, the spirit world and the soul world...apart." She looked up, her eyes dull and dim, "If the wars and conflict does not stop...all worlds will be destroyed." Yuki crossed her arms, it made her look even more like Brianne, "The Guardian law, all must protect their people from harm. One did not follow, Mastermind. He was and still is planning to take control of all 3 worlds so he can destroy all the dimensions but there is some people who stand in his way. Brianne, Alex, Scarlet, Jack, Raven and Eric. He has already killed 2 of the 8 protectors, Edgar and Jane, father and mother of Alex." Yuki out stretched her hand and an image appeared, there was the key stone with symbols around it, "The key stone is also standing in his way, but yet he can not touch it. The symbols you see right now are a seals: life, death, war, peace, love, hate, power and courage. Already two of the 8 are gone." The symbol for courage and love disappeared, "When Brianne was changed into stone, you saw the mark for death on her forehead, her true title is not the guardian of knowledge nor the Head guardian, but the protector of death. In the soul and spirit worlds, there is not guardians but protectors and there is only 8. Since 2 have been killed, to have a better chance...2 other guardians must be named protectors of love and courage." Yuki seemed to be now disappearing, she looked down and closed her eyes, "Once all 8 have been found and brought to the runes, then the battle against Mastermind will happen but as long as they are not together then that battle can not happen, also only the 8 may battle him, anyone else who trys to assist..will be killed." Finely she disappeared and Eric looked like he was frozen, "I frozen him for now, if you can not change him back in 5 hours then the seal will disappear." Yukis voice echoed.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010, 9:22 pm

"Well if we want to turn him back to normal" relized Haggerd "Your going to have to hurt me" he said frowning.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010, 9:27 pm

Siera lauged. "I can imagine. I also do not want to have turned him back to normal.", she said. "If you want, I have planed to hunt some of Masterminds followers and some Guardians. I need to kill somebody.", she told Haggerd and Shaun and looked at Trira. She had promised that she would not hurt her sister.

Trira listened what the spirit had told them. Protector of love sounded good to her, but she was not sure if they would name her protector. Then she looked to Eric and laid a hand on Goru. "We will see each other again, Siera. Thank you for now.", she said and transported with the still frozen Eric and with Goru to the open land where they had met some of the other guardians not so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an important meeting
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12