The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

an important meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira

Trira

an important meeting - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 9:00 pm

Siera had made her body completly of metal. "So, sister, you have learned to fight.", she said. "But are you good enough?", she asked laughing. Then she sent a lightning to Trira. She did not want to kill her, but to hurt her enough.

Trira saw the lightning coming and blocked it with wind. She needed to get away soon, or she would have not enough power to save them all. She fast made of the fire shields a fire wall and sent it to the enemy. Then she ran to Eric and Goru. She was not sure how far she could transport with them, but she had to try. When she had finished transporting, she found out that she was not far away from the spot where Siera, Haggerd and Shaun stood. "Damn.", she said and tried with fire to untiedy Eric and Goru.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 9:04 pm

Shaun laughed, "This girl is pretty funny. She thinks she can untie those binds, not with fire." then looked to Seria, "So when do we get to kill them?"
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 9:09 pm

Siera looked at Shaun. "The only one we can kill now is the pet. The boy has to get to our Master, the girl will die slowly, because we get the other guardians and she can do nothing against it.", she whispered to her. This dangerous blink in her eyes and the dangerous smile on her face appeared again. "Now come and pick them up.", she said to Shaun.

Trira was sinking down. She could do nothing any more. The transport had used to much power. She was helpless. Trira looked as Siera and Shaun came nearer. "I am so sorry.", she said and began to cry. Because of that, she had enough power to make again a shield of fire around Eric.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 9:15 pm

"Not good enough." Shaun said as she blasted the shield away with a cold jet of water. Eric looked to Trira the Goru then to the two women coming closer, *It's alright Trira, I'll protect you.* with a wave of blinding sound, he transported Trira and Goru away, it broke the binds off as the appeared in a cave, hidden by a waterfall. Eric's left arm was dripping with blood, the amount of energy he used to both cut the binds and transport badly cut his arm up, "You...ok?" he asked as he panted. He knew Goru couldn't transport away and Trira's energy was gone, his sound transport was dangerous to use but he had to....to protect the woman he loved.

Last edited by Brianne on Wed 10 Mar 2010, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 9:19 pm

Siera wanted to make 4 walls around Trira, but then she suddenly disappeared like all the others. "What..?", she asked and was angry. She turned to Shaun. "We need to find them.", she said.

Trira crowled to Eric. She knew that she had no power any more, but maybe her wind spirit could do something for him. She called out the spirit. Trira looked at the phoenix. "Please, heal Eric if you can.", she bagged. She was not sure if her spirit could do that. But he seemed to try it.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 9:35 pm

"No.." he said looking to the ground then to her, "You...need to...save your power..." Eric placed a hand on her shoulder, "You need...your fire energy...cause...this the only thing...that will against there elements..." Without her even knowing, he was slowly transferring some of his energy into her.

"No problem, they are trying to hind and the best place would be the waterfall. There is a cave behind it." Shaun said, a bit ticked Eric destroyed the binds.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 9:38 pm

Siera nodded. "Then lets go there.", she said to Shaun. Now she had the feeling that she needed somebody to hurt. And she was glad that she could do that soon.

Trira slowly felt stronger. She stared at Eric. "Please, stop. You need it yourself.", she said to him and stepped a little bit back. She looked at her wind phoenix. He was standing next to Eric and seemed to have no idea what to do. So Trira called him back. Then she brought Goru next to Eric, so that she did not have to defend much space.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 9:43 pm

Eric, half awake, realized he now laid on the floor, his vision slightly blurry. Goru nuzzled against Trira's arm, "It will be alright, Trira." he spoke in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 9:46 pm

Trira looked outside. "I hope so.", was all she could say. She laid a arm around Gorus neck. Slowly she shook her head. "If I only could know what is going to happen.", she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 9:51 pm

Shaun and Seria were getting close, "We are almost there." she said sounding eager.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 9:53 pm

Siera smiled. "I cannot wait for it.", she said. She thought that it was going to be easy, because she knew that Eric would not be strong, and she thought that Trira had no power any more.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 9:57 pm

Goru's ears heard someone coming, growled quietly as they approached. Eric heard Goru, he tired to sit up but he was too dizzy, all he could do is watch.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 9:59 pm

Trira stood up. "Take care of him.", she said to Goru and then looked back to Eric. She did not knew if she would survive now, and she feared the thought of dieing. Fast she ran to Eric and kissed him. Tears appeared on her face and she ran fast back to her position to defend him.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 5:11 am

"Well then this was easy" said a voice in Erics ear and before Eric could say anything a scorpian grabed Goru and Haggerd dragged Eric underground.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 5:15 am

The lack of blood and energy left him unable to fight against himself being dragged underground but Goru fought back with the scorpion.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 5:18 am

Trira heared the voice. She turned and could see as Eric was dragged away. But she had no chance to save him. "Eric!", she shouted. All she could feel at that moment was hate. She looked at the scorpion Goru was still fighting and with a blast of fire she killed the scorpion. Suddenly, she found out that she was full of hate and sat down to calm down. "Goru, what should we do?", she asked the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 4:16 pm

'I don't know Trira, I'm sorry." Goru said as he walked over to her.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 5:30 pm

Then she suddenly stopped crying. Fast she stood up. "We have only one change to get to him without being killed. We have to be captured.", she said with a strong voice to Goru. But there was also fear in Triras eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 5:51 pm

"What if we got the others, they are in Findlay. We can find them and ask for help." Goru said as he stared at her with his big yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 6:19 pm

"So when will the dog and the girl come out" sighed Haggerd who was sitting on a tied up and gagged Eric "Im getting bored"
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 6:36 pm

Trira looked to Goru. "I know that we can ask them. But maybe it will be easier if we are only a small group. And I think they might expect that we will ask them. I do not want to bring them in danger because I want to get back Eric.", she told the wolf.

Siera looked at Haggerd. "Either they come out now, or we will go in.", she said to him, ready to decide what they should really do. "I think we should go in.", she ment with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 9:04 pm

Shaun put a foot on Eric and leaned on her knee, she took an apple out of her pack and took a bite, "What if he wakes up and try to transport again, I think one of us should keep an eye on him."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 9:06 pm

Siera looked at Eric. "He do not seem to have much power to transport. But if you want you can stay here. Haggerd, lets go inside.", she said. She wanted to go, but then she waited.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 9:10 pm

Shaun looked down at Eric then took another bite of her apple, "Make sure you guys don't get yourselves killed or kill the wolf just yet, I want his fur and I don't want it cover with blood."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 9:12 pm

Siera rolled her eyes. "Ok. I have a methode to kill him without blood on his fur.", she said to Shaun. Slowly she shook her head. It was also not easy, but it will have to work. "Are you coming now?", she asked Haggerd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an important meeting
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next