The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

an important meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

an important meeting - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 9:15 pm

Haggerd sighd "Well ill watch him and you girls can go in"
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 9:19 pm

Siera shook her head. "Ok, I have another idea. You two go and I stay here.", she said to them with an angry glint in her eyes. She hated situations like that.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 9:28 pm

"I know he is hot but that doesn't mean we fight over who gets to watch him." She said then tossed the apple away.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 9:31 pm

Siera walked over to Shaun. "I somehow have the feeling that he fears what happen when you are alone with him.", she said. Then she looked to the cave. "And I have the better methodes to watch him.", she said out loud.

Trira was listening to the voices the whole time. Then, suddenly, she turned to Goru again. "Do you know if wind or fire transport uses the less energy?", she asked the wolf. She wanted to be prepared for everything and she would flee when she had to.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 9:37 pm

"That would be wind." He said as he stood up, "It uses less energy then all of the other elements."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 9:38 pm

Trira nodded. She looked at him. "Should we stay here and wait till they have finished discusting who will come in or should we go out to them?", she asked the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 9:41 pm

"I think it's best if we know who is going to be coming after us." He said as his yellow eyes stared off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 9:43 pm

"As you like.", she said to Goru. Then she sat down again. "I hope they will finish soon. I feel like being in a trap.", she spoke more to herself than to the wolf. She knew that she was in a trap, which made everything more worse.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 5:34 pm

Haggerd sighed "Lets just kill the boy and wait for the girl to come out" he said as he pulled out a knife.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 5:37 pm

Siera stared at Haggerd. She knew that she could not speak without Trira knowing it. So she took her metal and formed letters in the air. You cannot kill him. I is our Masters son and he wants him alive., Siera wrote. She hoped that Haggerd did not want to kill him really.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 5:44 pm

*He said we couldn't kill him but nothing about hurting him.* Shaun said mentally to both of them, *I think I should stay cause if he breaks free and transport somewhere I can find him easily, also I think Seria should get a chance to get her sister and Goru is no match against your scorpions. I notice that on his left side, he is half blind so his left side is his weak point.*
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 5:55 pm

Haggerd wrote in the dirt "Well I think we should go with Shauns plan but at least let me try to get the dog and the girl out from the cave" he said smileing. "Ok then we arnt gonna kill you boy" said Haggerd as he summond a scorpion who stung Eric in the back and the poisen wouldnt kill him but it would cause much pain. "Now we wait for the pain to come from the poisen" whisperd Haggerd in to Erics ear.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 7:08 pm

Siera nodded. She was standing there, waiting if they should go in now or not. She did not wanted to wait longer. This was the moment she was looking forward so long. And every minute they let pass her sister could get stronger.

While Trira was sitting in the cave, she could not stand not hearing what was going on outside. So she made the wind transport the voices from outside. She could hear them as loud as they really were. Suddenly, she heared what Haggerd said to Eric. Terror appeared on her face. "Goru, we have to do something now.", she said to the wolf and jumped up.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 8:25 pm

Eric was in enough pain already from his power being drained and transporting, now the add poison just made it worst. His heart was racing as his hands began to shake as the pain sky rocketed through out his body, but something was different. He clenched his fist as his mussels grew, his skin turned a shade of grey, his hair was white at the tips and his left eye changed into a demon eyes as his canine teeth grew a bit longer. The binds holding him down broke off as he slowly rose to his feet, around him a dark flame burned. As he rose, he had his head down and chuckled evilly, his arms hung limp to his sides, "Well, i guess my secret his out now." he his coldly yet smoothly, "Look like someone is going to have to pay for this." He then looked up straight to Haggard, "How about the boy who so meanly caused me pain." Eric outstretched a hand and a blade came out of his wrist, it dripped with blood, "I can kill you....or I can kill your heart." He said as he turned his eyes to Shaun.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 8:38 pm

Haggerd looked at the sword and then at Shaun "Im..going to run now" he said as he dissapperd into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 8:44 pm

*What the hell?!* Shaun thought. Eric laughed, "Well looks like your girlfriend is dead then." Then started after her. Shaun tried to move her feet but they were glued to the ground and she couldn't transport, "Hey I can move!?" Eric chuckled, "Yes, i used your own binds to glue your feet to the ground."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 8:45 pm

Siera saw Haggerd disappear. "Oh, he is so dumb.", she whispered and looked to Shaun. Know that he was away, Eric would probably kill her. She knew Shaun not very well, but she would not let her be killed. Fast she made a wall of earth in front of Shaun. "If you want her, you first have to get past me.", she said. For a short moment her eyes blinked, then she shot a earth ball to Eric.

Trira could hear everything that was going on outside. "Eric!", she shouted, shocked about what she had heared him saying. Even if they were his enemies, she had never seen her friend like that. His voice was different and he seemed that he want to kill, anybody if it had to be. "Goru, I cannot wait longer. Eric needs me.", she said to the wolf and ran to the end of the cave to look what was happening outside. But first she made a fire shield around herself.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 8:57 pm

Eric laughed, "Oh what a brave girl you are, but I thought you worked for Mastermind?" He said as he turned to her, "He usually teaches his minions that you must always look out for yourself." He didn't even flinch when the ball hit him, it just broke to bits, "Your both soft and weak, you are no fit to be working for him." Then charged at her, his blade coming down straight at her too.

Goru went to Trira, "No, you are not strong enough, I know you love him but if you get yourself killed then who knows what will happen."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 8:58 pm

"NO" shouted Haggerd as he made a quicksand trap underneath Eric "You will not touch her" growled Haggerd he said comeoing out of the quicksand. "You will now face my best technique" he growled as the sand came off of him he was part scorpian with a scorpian like armor on him.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 9:02 pm

Sieras body fast formed into the stronges metal she knew, titanium. So the blade could not hurt her. "Who have you called weak?", she asked him getting more and more angry. This time she made a earth ball as big as Eric with metal around it. This could not be destroyed easy. And to make it even worse, she put a lightning in it, so that Eric would get a electric shock if he touches the ball. Then it fast flew to Eric and before it reached him, it split up in two parts.

Trira looked at Goru. "I only want to be here if he needs help. You have seen that he was not strong after the transport. I do not know from where he has his strengh now, but when he needs help, I am ready to help him.", she told the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 9:30 pm

Eric flew across the room and hit the wall, he got up and laughed as he wiped blood off from the corner of his mouth, "Thats your best? How weak." He sent a large blast of sound all through the room making is quake.

Goru covered his ears, "I...I think I know how." he said, when he was human, he spyed on Mastermind so he might know why Eric was now like this.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 9:35 pm

Siera stepped a few stepps back and then she stopped because she made her feet be in the ground. She did not said anything before she began to attack again. This time she made 3 walls behind each other and let it fall on Eric one after the other.

Trira also covered her ears. "Tell me what you think. I do not know if this state is good for him if it lasts to long.", she said to Goru. And now she feared herself of Eric. He seemed not to be interested whom he could hurt.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 9:36 pm

Haggerd went behind Eric with great speed and stung him with a painless paralyzing venom "OK WHO HERE KNOWS LIKE HES LIKE THIS" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 9:50 pm

Eric laugh as he got up, "You got to do better then that is you want to kill me now." He said as he grinned but then stopped and turned a glaring face to the shadows. "The reason why is because of his father Mastermind." Said a voice, Eric growled, "I know that voice, come out...Brianne." Out from the shadows, Brianne came calmly walking out, "You are wrong, I am the Knowledge spirit, Yuki." A bored expression was on her face, her voice smooth and calm, "Mastermind did experiments on all 3 of his children, Jack, Raven and Eric. Only bloodlines of him can survive those experiments, right now what you are seeing is his 2nd stage also called dark form." Then looked to Seria, Haggard and Shaun, "The reason he doesn't want you to kill them is cause he wants them back to him, once he gets them...he will not you his other minions so...he will kill them which include all of you."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 9:58 pm

Siera looked at the knowledge spirit. She was somehow surprised. She was not sure what she should think now. "Ok, as I have understood it right we should do something that our Master do not get his children if we want to survive.", she whispered and turned to Haggerd and Shaun. She did not knew what they thought, but she was not ready to die. All time she had an eye on Eric, so that he could not attack her.

As Trira saw Brianne, or getter the knowledge sprirt Yuki, she wanted to step outside. But then she decided not to do it. She stared at Goru. "He was made a killer machine by his father.", she whispered. Her feet could not held her any more so she sank down to the ground. She could not believe that this was true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an important meeting   an important meeting - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an important meeting
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next