The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darkness vs Sound

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:26 pm

Nick, Jack and Trira appeared in a transport hut in town, "Trira, just go to the inn and give him this note." Nick handed her the note, "Do not talk to anyone. You are to nice for them." Then laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:29 pm

Trira looked at Nick. "Who is him? The owner?", she asked. Trira really had not understood whom she should give the note.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:50 pm

"There will be a guy at the desk, give it to him and just follow him." Jack explained.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 8:04 pm

Trira nodded. "We will meet later.", she said to them. Then she went to the inn. After she looked around, she found the guy Nick and Alex had ment. Trira handed the not to the unknown. He stood up and Trira followed him. She did not knew where they were going.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 10:11 pm

"The note says you wait here." The large burly inn keeper said as he went to a room, "They will be here shortly also when the guy comes you jump down, there is hay so you will have soft landing"
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 3:27 pm

"Ok.", Trira only said. Then she was left alone in the room. She was standing there. Soon she did not knew how long she had been there. Suddenly, she could here a sound from behind the door. She only waited that the door would open.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 5:11 pm

Jack walked around town, trying to find Eric. He found him buying fruit. "Hey." Jack said. Eric turned around to Jack but went back to his fruit buying, "I know what you are looking for." Eric picked up an apple and inspected it, "Yeah so." He said. "I know where it is." Eric finely turned his brown eyes around to Jack, "Where?" Jack stepped closer but Eric flashed his katana as in to stay back, "The inn at room 5." Eric raised his eyebrow, "And what if you are lying?" Jack shrugged, "Well I am not lying and if you want too long, she will leave." Eric glared at Jack, "Fine." and started off to the inn. He finely reached it and asked for a room, the inn keeper gave him a key and Eric went up stairs, and opened room 5's door.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 8:45 pm

Trira turned to the door. She looked into two brown eyes. She gave a little scream from her so that it would be more realistic and jumped down. Trira landed soft on the hey the keeper had spoken of. Then she looked up, waiting what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 8:59 pm

Just as Trira jumped down, Nick came out from the closet and clapped his hands together "Shadow cage* and Eric was tangled in ribbons of shadows and shadow bars came up. Eric struggled against the ribbons, "Get this off of me!" he said Nick came up to him with his arms crossed, "If you move too much, you will cut yourself." Eric stopped moving about and instead growled and glared at Nick, "What do you want?" He said. Nick raised an eyebrow, "Want do you want with Karma and the girl who jumped out the window wasn't her." Jack came into the room and when to the window, "Best come back in here, we needed you to jump out the window in case it didn't work." He said as he helped Trira in.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 9:06 pm

"Thanks.", she said to Jack as he helped her in. Then she looked at Eric. "He can do nothing any more? He seems a little bit dangerous.", she whispered to Jack. Then she saw the katana of Eric. "Eighter he is not really good with his power or he want that we think that.", she wispered, so that nobody could hear her. Then she clapped into her hands, more to make herself brave. "Can we go back now?", she asked Nick and Jack.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 9:15 pm

"Where is she?" Eric ordered. "We are not going to let you take her, she is happy where she is and you are not going to take her to Mastermind." Eric started to laugh, "You think I will take her to him? No, ever since he killed our mother and the betrayal of his 1st son, all his children will follow him." Eric grinned, "But i will not fall for your trick, i know you are working for him." Jack walked up to him, "I am Jack Deviants, Masterminds son and the Guardian of light and darkness." Eric eyes widen, "You...you are...brother?" Jack nodded.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 9:20 pm

Trira looked what was happening there. Somehow she felt sorry for Eric now. She thought that it would not be easy to find out that your own brother had captured you. But she still thought that he was a monster. And she did not liked it to be in the same room as he was. So Trira slowly walked to the door. She hoped there her fealings would be better.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 9:30 pm

Jack enclosed the bars and ribbons to behind his back to tie them together, "Alright ready." Jack said and Nick transported them to the tower.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 9:32 pm

Trira was very glad when Jack and Nick finally decided to get back to the tower. She had liked it to be out again, but it was also a good feeling to get back again.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 9:42 pm

Eric started to make hand signs, the shadows were disappearing. jack and Nick didn't notice it too (which is bad, very bad)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 9:45 pm

Trira first did not look at Eric. But then, she wanted to know what was going to happen. When she saw that Eric let disappear the darkness, he had nearly finished it. "Jack, Nick! Look!", she shouted, not knowing if they were able to do anything if Eric had freed himself.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 9:50 pm

Eric finished and grabbed Trira, she held her tight, "Give me Karma or else." Nick and Jack knew his power was sound and it was one of the fastest powers, "If you get someone to come after me and kill me, i will kill her. I will be in Oakwood forest." Then they were gone.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 9:52 pm

Trira stared at Eric. Then she thought what might happen. When she was lucky, she would have a chance to fight him later with the sword. But then she must have real luck. And Trira did not thought that he had not seen her sword.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 10:18 pm

Eric landed near the waterfall then walked through it and in the cave. He dropped Trira but not on purpose, his hand was covered with blood, his blood. He went to the waterfall and stuck his arm in, he screamed in pain. Once it was clean he took it out, it was covered with cuts and bruises. He didn't have anything to treat it and didn't know how to. He knew they were going to think of a way to get the girl back without giving him Karma. He looked back to the girl then walked to the side of the cave (inside not out) and got some wood. He lit a fire and took off his cloak and put it around her. He walked to the opening of the cave and stared outside for anyone to come. His arm kept bleeding and stung but he didn't care, he would do anything to get Karma. "Have you...meet Karma yet?" He asked. Eric wasn't use to talking to people, Mastermind trained him to do things the way he is doing it right now. He knew if he didn't follow what he taught him, it would cost him. The pain in his arm was making him dizzy or was it the blood lost, he knew he should have packed up some stuff.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 6:42 am

"No, I never met Karma. I had heard a little bit of her, but no more.", she told Eric. In her voice was anger, but not much, because she felt sorry for Eric. He had lost so much blood and she was not sure if he would life long if nothing was done. "Eric, if you want, I can help you with your wonds. But I would need some things.", she told him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 8:43 pm

"N-no it's ok, i-im fine." He studded, "Look." and turned around, "I am n-not going to k-kill you." He rubbed the back of his neck and looked down, "I j-just don't know h-how to talk to p-people." He looked at his arm then to her, "I-ill be fine." and countiued to keep watch.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 8:48 pm

Trira shook her head. "You get weaker every minute.", she said to him while she teared off some piece of her skirt. Then she walked to Eric. "Give me your arms.", she said to him. Then she took the piece and tried to tie it around his arms. Then he looked into his eyes. "I belive you that you are not going to kill me. That is why I help you now.", she told him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 8:59 pm

Eric looked to his arm, "T-thank you." It was getting dark and he didn't bring any food, "I n-need to get some f-food." He pulled out his katana, "You s-stay here, I don't w-want you to get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 9:03 pm

Trira looked at him. "Ok. But look if you can find a flower with a red bloom.", she told him. Trira did not told him that it would help him getting stronger and it would stop an infection. She did not knew if he would search it when she told him that. He seemed to be a little bit stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 9:14 pm

Eric raised an eyebrow, "Ok?" Then left. After a long time Eric returned with fish and the flower she wanted, "Here." Eric was soaking wet, "I had t-trouble with the f-fish." he started to cook the fish. Eric was now in a fowl mood, he didn't feel so good but he was going to at least see Karma, maybe for the last time in his life. He sneezed which made him kick and knocked a piece of wood on him, it started to burn his pants. He jumped up and yelped, trying to put out the fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darkness vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness vs Sound
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Territories :: Land of Earth :: Town-
Jump to: