The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darkness vs Sound

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 7:51 pm

"Yes and be careful. There is a reason why there is a snake." Goru said as he stopped wagging his tail.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 7:54 pm

Trira nodded. She put the knive on his skin and began to cut it. Her hands were shaking a little bit. One time, she thought the snake was moving. But then she said to herself that she only is nervous.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 7:56 pm

The snake was moving, Goru growled. Just like that, the snake went for Trira's hand but Goru bit off it's head, the snake disappeared, "Now the sword, it won't get you, you just need to cut it out."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 7:59 pm

"Thanks.", Trira said, a little bit shocked that the snake really had moved. But then she cut out the sword. "So, finished.", she finally said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 8:01 pm

"Good girl, now cover the spot with some bandage so he does not become even more sick." Goru said, "I am proud of you, you did a good job." He wagged his tail again. Eric started to shake less and his temperature was going up.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 8:04 pm

Trira bandeged the wounds of Eric and then turned to Goru. "You had been a great help and a good teacher. I thank you.", she said to the wolf. Then she turned to Eric again. "Now I can do what I promised.", she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 4:11 pm

"For now, lets sleep, I am tired." Goru laid down, "He might wake up tomorrow morning." Then went to sleep. Night turned into day, the birds sung and the sun shined, Goru stretched and yawned then when to the waterfall to clean up. After that he hunted some food and ate it.
In the cave, Eric slowly woke up, he felt sore and num. He tried to sit up but both his left shoulder and right hand hurt. Eric turned his head to see where Trira was.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 4:45 pm

Trira had stayed awaken to watch over Goru and Eric. But only a while before the wolf left the cave, she fell asleep. Trira woke up as she heared some noices. She turned her head to Eric and saw that he was awake. Fast she stood up and walked to him. "Your awake. That is good.", she said to him. Everybody could see that she was really glad. She brought him some water. "Drink. Then you would be better.", she said to Eric. Then she looked around in the cave. "Where is Goru?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 4:51 pm

Eric was confused why she would care about him, he drank the water, "I don't know, I was on my stomach the whole time." Eric rubbed his forehead, "What happened to my shoulder?" He asked. Goru came in with fish, he wagged his tail as he dropped it to Trira, "I did it, I caught fish."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 5:01 pm

"I had to cut out your mark or you would have died.", she said to Eric. Suddenly Goru came in again. "Oh, fantastic. You get better.", she said happily. Then she walked to the wolf. "I have thought of this for a while. If you want, you can come with me. Then you do not have to search you meal on your own.", she said to it.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 5:04 pm

"If i was still human, I would kiss you." Goru said as he wagged his tail more, "I would love to come with you." Eric rolled his eyes, "I can't get you guys to the tower, I can't even stand up. Unless Trira knows how to transport with fire or wind, we are stuck here."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 5:08 pm

Trira giggled. "Do you really think we have no chance to get away from here. You forgot that he is a wolf who lived here and I also lived in the wildernes for a while. We can find a way out.", she said to him. Then she looked out. "Maybe some guards are looking for us.", she whispered, looking at Goru. She hoped that the wolf would think the same about coming away.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 6:07 pm

"Well, when i was human, I was an earth guardian. Maybe I can still transport but I didn't get a chance to practice transporting with more then 1 person. If i can still transport, I'll send a message." He explained. "And just tell them where we are." Eric said. Goru shook his head, "No, I'll tell the everything." Goru stood up and TADA transported to the tower. Eric tried to stand up but couldn't move his legs, "Great, the safety lock." Mastermind knew the mark could be removed so he put it so when removed, the person was immobilized for 24 hours. As long as they didn't run into trouble, he would be ok.

Goru was able to get to Brianne's office, he knew her but she didn't know he was turned into a wolf and she hated wolfs. "Bria, it's me Goru." He heard her walking to the door and saw her eyes widen, "How?" Brianne asked. Goru shook his head, "Never mind, we can talk later. I have come to tell you a message from Trira and Eric." She moved a side as he walked into the room. He told her everything and she was surprised. "Ok, me, Jack, Nick and Alice will go, you stay in the office for now." Goru knew not to argue with her and laid down to rest. Brianne got Jack and Alice and meet Nick at the door, she told them the message and made them swear to be nice. Nick didn't like it that he had to take Trira but understood. Brianne transported to the cave behind the waterfall.

In the cave, Eric did the best he could to cook the fish and gave Trira one. All of a sudden there was a gust of wind and 4 people were at the cave, 2 he remembered but the other 2 he didn't, "Come to take we away?" The brown haired girl shook her head, "No, we came to help. We will let you see Karma if you follow us against mastermind, with the mark removed, you will be better in a few days. I am Brianne, Head guardian." Eric almost chocked on the fish, "But you look like your 15?!" Brianne crossed her arms, "I am, this is Alice, she will heal you a bit but the mark that was there still has a bit of an affect still so she can't completely heal you." Alice started to heal the the wounds, after a while she did all she could. Jack and Nick helped him up which hurt. Brianne transported them to the infirmary. Eric laid on his right side, "Please, I want to see her." Brianne sat down beside him, "Sorry but you need to rest, your body is weak right now and not all the side affects have come yet. There is still one more so till all side affects are gone, you can't see her for her safety." Eric understood but was sad about it. Brianne put a hand on his head and slowly made him fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 8:15 pm

Trira was glad when she saw Brianne, Nick, Jack and Alice. "I am so glad that you are here.", she said to them and then looked what they were doing with Eric. She hoped that he really could see Karma soon. Trira sat down for some moments. She was really tired. When they finally got home, she said the others good bye and went to her room. She walked to her bed and fell asleep.

Last edited by Trira on Fri 29 Jan 2010, 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 8:30 pm

(we r home just to tell u and dam that was the longest post ever i did)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 3:06 pm

(wow. I have changed my post)
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 7:55 pm

The next morning, Brianne told Eric he could see Karma, she also said that she forgives him for his actions. Nick brought Karma in and for the 1st time, Eric smiled. "If you know my sister, what was her favourite colour?" Karma asked. "Her favourite colour was orange cause it reminded her of the fall." Karma sat on a chair next to him and they started talking. Nick and Brianne left the room to give them privacy.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 9:54 pm

When Trira finally woke up, she went to search Alice. She found out that it was nearly midday now. Then, after a while, she found her. "Alice. Do you know if Eric is more healthy now?", she asked a little bit exited. She had watched over him and wanted to know if he got better.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 9:58 pm

Alice smiled, "Yes, he can now sit up without too much pain and he is with Karma right now."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:00 pm

Trira nodded. "That is good. When I had been in the cave, I feared he would not survive long enough to see Karma.", she told Alice. She looked at her teacher. "Have you ever been in such a situation?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:05 pm

"Yes, many times with a lot of different people." Alice said, "The most scariest was with Jack one time. He and I were looking at a base when we were attacked. I was ok but a boulder landed on Jack's chest, he was dead for a few days till i managed to bring him back. We were stuck for a month."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:07 pm

Trira glared at Alice. She could not imagine that she had brought a person back from death. "Would you have done the same with Eric when you had been in my position?", Trira asked. She was not sure for a long time if she was doing the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:12 pm

"Yes, he is a good boy just misguided." Alice said, "You helping him was a good thing. You are probably his only friend right now."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:16 pm

"I think he will need help now. Mainly how to talk with people. He had not really learned that till jet.", she told Alice. Slowly she shook her head. "I fear he will not need my help any more. Now he knows Karma and that is all he wanted. Maybe he will get help from her.", she said in a sad voice.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:20 pm

"No, he has been with you the longest and he feels more comfortable talking to you." Alice said putting a hand on Trira shoulder, "Be there for him and he will get better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness vs Sound
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Territories :: Land of Earth :: Town-
Jump to: