The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darkness vs Sound

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira

Trira

Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 5:23 am

Trira pushed away his hand. "No.", she said and walked away from the balcony. "Do you want to stay here longer or should we go out again?", Trira asked Eric.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 5:28 am

"Go out again. I'll just come here once I get tired." The sun was setting, it was beautiful. Eric put his katana on his bed, "Trira." He said not turning to her, "Can I ask you for a favour?"
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:42 pm

"Yes. Tell me only what it is, I will try to do it.", Trira answered to Erics question. She was interested what favour he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:48 pm

"I was wondering if you would like to go with me to the traning grounds forest, Karma lost a necklace there and she is not allowed to go in there with the tree snakes and all." He said and turned around but looking down, "So would you like to come?"
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:13 pm

Trira nodded. "Yes, I will come with you.", she said to Eric. "I think Karma is really unhappy that she had lost her necklace. And I do not like it if somebody is unhappy.", she added.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:19 pm

"Your a sweet girl." Eric said as he put an arm around Trira's shoulder and started to walk outside.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:32 pm

"And you has an better heart then anybody would have thought before you came here.", Trira said. She followed Eric and did not lead him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:42 pm

Eric smiled at Trira, "Thanks again Trira for saving me and stuff." he said as they went down the halls.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:44 pm

Trira only smiled. Then they stepped out of the tower. When they left Erics room, the sunset had been wonderful. But now it looks better than before. "Oh.", she said, really impressed by the colours.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:47 pm

"Yeah, it's beautiful, isn't it." The forest was just ahead, "Come on, we're almost there."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:49 pm

Trira nodded and got faster. She wanted to be out of the forest before it was really dark. Then, before she stepped into it, she stopped. "Do you know where Karma had lost her necklace?", she asked Eric.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:51 pm

"She said it fell in a pond. There are two ponds in the forest and they are close to here." Eric said as they made their way through.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:54 pm

Trira followed Eric. She looked around the whole time. She did not wanted that snakes would have a chance to attack them. After a while, they were at one of the ponds. "You look if you can find the necklace, I will look if there are any snakes.", she told Eric.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:57 pm

Eric took a rock and dropped it in the pond, "It is a deep pond, I'll dive down and see if it's down there." Eric took off his over shirt, shirt, and boots. He then dived in and started to search.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:21 pm

For Trira, it was at that moment to silent. She could hear nearly nothing. Her breath got faster. Finally, she drew her sword. "Come on, Eric.", she whispered. Suddenly, she could hear a noise. It made her jump. It was a snake, but she could not see it.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:24 pm

Eric rose to the surface, "No necklace, it might be in the other one just 15 minutes from here." He said pointing north. He got up and put on his shirts and boots back on, "Trira, you ok?" he said as he put a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:28 pm

Trira said nothing, only showing him to be silent. "The snakes are here. I can hear them, but not see them.", she whispered to Eric. Meanwhile, she tried to find out from where the sound of the animals came. "Come, let us go. Maybe they had not found out that we are here.", she said to Eric, hurrying north.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:34 pm

"Tree snakes can blend into there surroundings so that might be why you can't see them." Eric explained. They finely got to the other pond, once again Eric took off his boots, shirt and over shirt as to have them dry and dived into the pond.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:36 pm

Now Trira was a little bit scary. She hated to fight against an enemy she could not see. "Oh, come out. DonĀ“t play, fight!", she finally shouted at the snakes. She only did that to hide that she was nervous and to calm down a little bit. She did not thought that it might help.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:41 pm

The pond was bigger then the last one and had more plants. No wonder why people weren't suppose to swim in the ponds. He finely found the necklace but is was around a fish. Eric rolled his eyes and swam after the fish.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:44 pm

Trira gasped as she saw that her screaming had helped. Some of the snakes came down from the trees. They seemed to be really agressive. When the first one was near enought, Trira hacked off its head. The other snakes stopped for a while, but then they attacked. "Eric, please, try to get faster.", she whispered, closing her eyes for a while. Then she fought against the snakes.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:50 pm

Eric heard something and looked up, he saw a bunch of tree snakes attacking Trira. He looked to the fish then back up, he decided to help Trira. He swam up and shot sound waves that blew up some of the snake heads. "Trira, you ok?" he said as he swam to the edge.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:52 pm

"Yes, please, get somehow this necklace.", Trira said. She was breathing heavily. Then she made a ball of wind around her. She was not sure, if it also helped to defend herself. She had forgotten to ask Alice. But she hoped it would get the snakes a little bit away from her. "So, little monsters. Now I am angry.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:57 pm

One snake lunged for Trira but missed, it hit Eric, pulling him down the water. The other snakes curtailed around Trira, hissing. Down below, Eric was fighting the snake, he couldn't use his power under water and he left his weapon on his bed. *Trira transport to my room and get my katana.*
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:01 pm

Trira saw that Eric needed help under water. She closed her eyes and rapidly expended her wind ball. She saw, that many of the snakes were thrown away in a high bow. But she knew that she had not much time. Trira let on her clothes and dived down to Eric. There she stabbed the snake. Then she helped Eric to get to the surface. "Ok. I think, we have to make another plan.", she said. "I can try to make an wind ball around us both, but then we cannot search the necklace.", she thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness vs Sound
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Territories :: Land of Earth :: Town-
Jump to: