The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

beginning of a new life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira

Trira

beginning of a new life Empty
PostSubject: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 7:59 pm

Siera was still in Findlay in the woods, east of the waterfall. After the knowledge spirit had disappeared, she had parted from Haggerd and Shaun to let them think about the new situation. She also had to think about it and was glad to be alone a little bit. She knew what she wanted to do, but she was not sure if it would be right. There were many problems she had to solve before she could start her new life.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:03 pm

Kevin was walking in the forest, he has his hands in his pockets as the snow crunched beneath his feet.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:07 pm

Siera turned as she heared somebody behind her. "Who is there?", she shouted. She looked around a little bit and then she saw a person coming nearer. She had never seen him, so she was sure that it could be no follower of Mastermind. But she was very suspective and had a hand on one of her swords.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:10 pm

Kevin looked up, he had no emotion on his face but curiosity was in his eyes. He looked back down and continued on, thinking about the snow. (Hahaha he is a quiet and calm boy)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:13 pm

Siera walked to the boy. "I was talking to you.", she said, again with anger in her voice. She tried to calm down, but did not manage it. Then she breathed in and out. "I am Siera, and who are you?", she asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:21 pm

"I'm Kevin." He said as he continued to walk but stopped and looked to a tree. he walked over to the tree and knelt down as he started to uncover something. It was mushrooms, "Winter mushrooms." he said to himself as he dug them out and put them in his pack. He stood up and continued to walk, thinking about snow.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:25 pm

Siera shook her head. She could really not understand that this boy only go further. It seems to her that he did not knew that she was still there. As he found the mushrooms, Siera remembered that she was hungry. She had not eaten while she had been following her sister. Now she took something out of her bag. It did not tast good, but it stopped the hunger. Then she looked at the boy she was still following. "Do you want something of my food? It do not tast very good, to warn you.", she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:30 pm

Kevin stopped again and started to dig, he found some potatoes, "Food? I am going to be making stew when I get home." he put the potatoes in his pack then stood up and walked to her. He opened his bag to show carrots, corn, turnips, celery, potatoes, mushrooms, some heard and berries, "It's surprising want you find when you dig around." then started off again.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:33 pm

Siera stared into the bag of Kevin. She was really surprised what he had found. "You seem to know these land very good.", she said to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:37 pm

"No I don't, I never been here before." he said. In the distance you could see a small house, it was Kevin's home but he stopped and stared at it for a moment before whipping a dagger just inches away from Seria. Kevin just killed a wild chicken, "Chicken again, or maybe a roast." he mumbled to himself as he picked it up and headed home.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:40 pm

Siera did not knew what to say when she saw what Kevin did with the dagger. When he walked further, she ran behind him. "Wait.", she said. She was so fascinated of this young boy, she did things she normally would never do. "I have seen that you have the ability to fight. If you want I can teach you something.", she told Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:46 pm

"I don't like to fight." he dully said as he walked inside. He took off his boots, scarf and cloak then went to the kitchen. He started to prepare the chicken.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:49 pm

Siera did not follow Kevin inside. She was shocked that somebody did not want to learn how to fight. She also stood outside because he had not said that she can come inside. She walked around the house to the kitchen window. She was thinking about any possibility to talk to the boy more.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:52 pm

Kevin was now cooking the chicken with the herbs and veges. He looked to the window at Seria, "If you stay outside, you might get a cold." he said then went to the living room and lit up the fire place.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:54 pm

Siera somehow thought that he had said that she can come in, so she returned to the door and entered the house. She walked into the living room and looked around. "Do you live here alone?", she asked Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:57 pm

"Yes, this kind of reminds me of my old home." he said then threw a towel at her, "Please dry off before you sit down, you will get the floors wet." (btw he always speaks in a dull and quiet voice.)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 9:00 pm

(ok)
Siera dried off with the towel before she sat down. She could not understand how a boy like Kevin could live alone. But somehow it reminded her of Trira. She tried to get away from that thought. "The house looks very good.", she said to Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 9:02 pm

"Thank you, it's better then the stump I was in for 3 years." he stood up and went to the kitchen, "You want some tea? It will help warm you up."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 9:06 pm

"Yes, please.", she said to Kevin. Siera did not want to think about how this boy could have lived in the past 3 years. She had no idea what to talk about next. She wanted to know more about his parents, but she did not want to hurt him. The next thing she could think about was guardians and powers. So, she finally decided to use this theme. "Sorry if I ask, but do you have any powers?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 9:07 pm

Kevin came back with some herb and berry tea, he handed her the cup of tea then sat near the fire, "I can control dragons and air." he said as he stared at the fire.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 5:20 am

Siera thanked Kevin by leaning her head a little bit forward. "That sounds very fascinating.", she said to the boy as he told her his powers. "I can control earth, metal and lighting.", she mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 5:19 pm

"Do you have family?" Kevin asked as he got up and went to a book shelf.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 5:37 pm

Siera looked away from the boy. "Yes, I have. A sister.", she said with hate and pain in her voice. Her parents had died when she joined Mastermind. She could still remember their faces. That hurted her much.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 6:01 pm

"Why do you hate your sister, is she not family? She is the only family you have left, it's better then having no family at all." He said as he took a book out and sat down and began to read.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 8:36 pm

Siera shook her head. "You would not understand.", she only said to him and then she fell silent. She did not want to worry the boy about her past. "What is the book about you are reading?", she finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beginning of a new life
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next