The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

beginning of a new life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

beginning of a new life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 8:41 pm

"It's about dragons. I was to see if I can combined my 2 powers." He said but after a while he got up and went to the kitchen, "Mmm, it's done." he said as he took out the chicken. The aroma smelled heavenly, he took out 2 plates and started to serve the chicken and veges. He came back in with the two plates and handed one to Seria, "Since you are a guest and you look hungry, I thought of serving up a plate for you as well." he then sat down near the fireplace and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 8:47 pm

"Thank you.", she said to Kevin and took her plate. Nobody had been so friendly to her like that boy. Then she began to eat. "It´s delicious.", she said with a full mouth. Siera was very fast at eating up. "Have you ever heared of the guardians?", she asked Kevin. She knew that he would not like to except any help from her, but she hoped that she could find something how she could help him. And his two powers seemed like that.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 8:52 pm

"Thank you and yes I lived with them at the tower...but now my home is gone." For the 1st time in years, he felt sad and lonely, "They are like family to me cause they helped me get rid of my disease which meant i could live. They gave me a room to stay at and feed me and took care of me." Kevin looked to the fire, "Now I want to get strong so I can help protect them like they did for me."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 8:55 pm

Siera looked also to the fire. This feeling he gave her while she was listening was new to her. It felt like she was missing something. But she did not knew what. "If you want I can help you find them again. It will be better for you to be with them, now that everything is going to change again." She said these words without thinking much.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 8:58 pm

"I know where they are though, I am training right now so that is I am living here inside where they are." Kevin got up and pick up the plates, "It's getting late and looks like it going to storm tomorrow." He said looking out the window, "You can stay here for the night if you want, I have a guest bedroom."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 9:04 pm

"Thank you. But I am not sure if I can stay. If you want to know I am somehow fleeing at the moment and I do not want to get you in troubles.", she said to Kevin. Then she looked at the floor. When she was thinking she had brought him in danger right from the beginning. This only because of her hate of guardians. "Maybe we will meet us again one time.", she said and left the house. She wanted to be away from there before somebody was sent to follow her, and she was not sure if she was not followed by now.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 9:11 pm

Kevin blinked and stood, he started to follow her, "I know, someone is following you. Now that you meet me, they will come after me too." Kevin said as the snow and wind started to pick up, "That's why it's going to storm tomorrow cause they came control ice and wind." Kevin learned how to recognize energy signals.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 9:16 pm

Siera turned to Kevin. "I am so sorry that it had to happen like that. I promise you that nothing will happen to you. Somehow I have the feeling I could not stand it if you are get hurt.", she said to the boy. This was because he was the first person she felt something different than hate. From the beginning she had thought that she have to look after him, even if it was only for a while.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 9:17 pm

Kevin took her hand and tugged, "We shouldn't be outside, you might caught a cold." then lead her back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 9:20 pm

Siera followed Kevin inside again. Then she sat down next to the fire. "You should go sleeping. Tomorrow will be a hard day.", she said to the boy. She herself would stay where she was. From this position she could watch everything better and she could hear most.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 9:21 pm

Kevin rubbed his eyes, "Ok, please get some rest too." he said then went up stairs and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 9:26 pm

"Good night!", she shouted after him. Then it got silent. She could only hear the fire. Suddenly, she slowly closed her eyes. But she was not sleeping very deep. But she had a dream.
In this dream she could see a person she could not recognize. There was also Kevin. She was standing behind the unknown person and could not move. But Siera knew that the boy was in danger. But her body did nothing she wanted. Even screaming was impossible. She could only watch....watch how Kevin was killed.
Sieras eyes opened again. She found out that the fire was very small now. But suddenly she thought she could hear anything. She was not sure about that and was ready to attack if something should happen.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 9:32 pm

Kevin was fast asleep in his room, the wind howled as the night grew darker but in his room, something stirred in the shadows. Out from under the bed, something stood up, peering down at Kevin. It's hand slowly drew closer to him but Kevin popped his eyes opened and all of a sudden, the thing exploded. Kevin sat up and tisked, "My, my, I was hoping it would run 1st."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 9:35 pm

Siera could hear the explosion. "Kevin.", she said and ran up the stairs. Then she entered his room without knocking on the door. "Has something happen with you?", she asked. One hand was on one of her swords, in the other she was holding metal.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 9:38 pm

Kevin looked to Seria, "Morning, did you sleep well." then saw outside which was still dark, "Darn, it's still night time." the shadow thing that was about to attack him smoked away.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 9:41 pm

"No, not really.", she told Kevin the truth. She looked at the boy. "If you don´t mind, would you come downstairs and sleep there? I have no good feeling.", Siera said to him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 9:42 pm

"I couldn't tell." he lied and went down stairs. It looked more darker then up stairs, he backed to the stair case a bit, "Maybe I should just stay in my room."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 9:46 pm

Siera did not knew what she should do. She could go upside with him, but then she could not recognize soon enough when something was happening. She also could not let him go alone in his room again. Therefore she feared too much what could happen. "Wait a moment.", she said to Kevin and walked to lit the fire up again. She hoped that it could be a little bit lighter then.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 9:50 pm

"Thank you Seria." he said as he went to the couch and laid down. He stared at the fire till he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 9:52 pm

Siera was sitting next to him on the floor. She was freezing a little bit, even if she could not understand why. But it helped her to stay awake, even if it only was for a short time. Slowly, her eyes got smaller and then she also fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 9:59 pm

Kevin was now having a bad dream, he tossed and turned as he clutched his eyes and hands shut.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 10:01 pm

Siera woke up as she recognized that Kevin was moving. Fast she stood up and shaked him. "Kevin, wake up.", she said and hoped that he could do it.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 10:03 pm

Kevin felt himself being shook awake, "Mmm...mom?' he said as he opened his eyes and sat up, he yawned as he rubbed his eyes and saw it was Seria, "Oh, Seria, good morning."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 10:05 pm

Siera looked out of the window. "No, it is not morning. But I thought you have a bad dream and wanted to wake you up.", she explained to Kevin. She sat down in front of him. "Somehow it is not so easy to sleep in this house.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 10:09 pm

Kevin looked down and then walked to a shelf, he took out an old wooden box, "I sleep better if this is playing." he winded it up and opened the box, a soft melody played filling the room with it's sweet tune, "Mom sung this song to me every time I had a nightmare." he put it on the coffee table and laid back down as he watched the figures move, soon he fell asleep again, this time he was dreaming peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beginning of a new life
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next