The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

beginning of a new life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira

Trira

beginning of a new life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 10:12 pm

Siera stayed awake and listened to the melody. It was wonderful. She felt a peace inside her body where she had thought there can be no place for any feeling. She closed her eyes and this time she hoped they can sleep till the morning started.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 5:45 am

The sun raised as Kevin work up and yawned, he swung his legs over the edge and stood up. He went to the kitchen and started making breakfast.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 5:42 pm

Siera woke up a little bit later than Kevin. She could hear him in the kitchen. For a moment she had forgotten everything that is going to happen. She stoop up and walked to the boy. "Morning.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 5:47 pm

"I'm making eggs and bacon." Kevin said then finished making breakfast and handed Seria her plate.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 9:20 pm

"Thanks. We will need it.", she said. She had remembered why she was still at the house. But she wanted to eat before she talked with Kevin about that further.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 3:45 am

Kevin sat down and began to eat, somehow he felt nervous, like someone was watching them.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 12:16 pm

Siera finished eating. Then she looked outside if somebody was there. "Kevin, promise me, when something happens to me, you run as fast as you can to the guardians.", she whispered. She hoped that Kevin could hear it.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 8:07 pm

Kevin blinked, "Why do you ask me to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 8:12 pm

Siera still did not turn to Kevin. "I know who is behind me and I do not like if they would catch you. I like you, it is a feeling I should have for my sister.", she explained to him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 8:18 pm

"So you think of me like a brother?" he asked, his head tilted sideways a bit.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 8:21 pm

"If I can say it like that, yes. Like my little brother who have to be protected by me.", she said. It was not easy for her to say that, also because she had never felt like that.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 8:24 pm

"Not to sound mean but I can protect myself. I lived in this forest for 3 years." Kevin said as he stood up and started to clean the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 8:26 pm

Siera stared at Kevin. "The people which are following me are more dangerous than anything in the woods. You can believe me, I have worked with them most of my life.", she said angrily. She could not understand how the boy could be so dumb.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 8:31 pm

"I believe you but still. You can't say that i can't if you don't know for sure, maybe I can but maybe I can't." Kevin was right though, Nick was able to defeat allot of people but he rarely could with karma and Luke and many people can defeat them, it is the same with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 8:35 pm

Siera shook her head. "When you see it like that, I can do nothing. But then promise me to try anything that you are not captured. Either run away or die when you have no other choice.", she said to Kevin. In hear head appeared pictures what Mastermind could do with the boy, but she got them away fast.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 8:43 pm

"i promise." he said as he finished up then turned to her, "I need to find dinner and get fire wood." It was still storming outside though. Kevin put on his coat, cloak, scarf, bag, and boots then headed outside. It was pretty bad outside but he bundled up so he didn't get cold, half an hour outside and he was almost done finding food. He went to the frozen lake and blew a hole in the ice, he sat down and began to fish. Since it was windy, he couldn't the ice puppet coming near, it reached a hand out and slowly frozen Kevin. The ice under him was beginning to crack then shattered under him and slowly he sank into the cold water.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 8:48 pm

Siera was walking up and down in the house. She should have not let Kevin out alone. Suddenly she had a strange feeling. "Kevin.", she said and ran as fast as she could outside. "Kevin!", she was shouting, but nobody responded. She was lucky and found his track so she could get fast to the frozen lake. There she saw the ice puppet and the frozen Kevin. She got angry again. "You will never touch him again.", she said and hit the puppet very hard with an ball of earth. Then she ran to the sinking Kevin. She tried to catch him, but she could not. For a moment she stood there. "What should I do?", she asked herself. Then she had an idea. She broke out a piece of earth and put it under Kevin. Then she slowly started to lift him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 8:54 pm

the ice puppet shattered into pieces, Kevin was slowly brought up to the surface. Kevin couldn't breath with the ice on him, he couldn't even move his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 8:56 pm

As Kevin was out of the water, Siera layed a hand on the ice. "You will be free soon again.", she whispered. Then she used a lightning to shatter the ice and to heat up Kevin at the same time. When the ice was broken, she hold the boy in one hand. "Do you still think you can defeat more of them alone?", she asked a little bit sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 9:04 pm

Kevin gasped for air and coughed, "Wind...couldn't....hear." he said as he coughed, even though he was warmed a bit by the lightning, it didn't last long. He was shivering cold, his teeth chattered.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 9:06 pm

"Come, I bring you to your house.", she said to Kevin and transported to the house. Fast she entered it and sat the boy in front of the fire. "You stay there, I get you something warm.", she said to him and rushed into the kitchen. Fast she made a soup. Then she ran back to Kevin and gave it to him. "Now drink."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 9:10 pm

Kevin drank the soup, he felt warmer, "T-thank you, Seria." he said.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 9:12 pm

"No problem.", she said to Kevin. Then she fast turned round an ran into his room. There she found fresh warm clothes for him. She came down with them again. "Can you change your cloth yourself or do you need help?", she asked Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 9:16 pm

"I can." He said as he changed then went to the couch, "I h-hate puppets." he said with a fat lip. (awww ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 9:19 pm

Siera laughed. "I also hate them. They had done most of the job. It was never funny. I only know one person who likes them.", she said. Then she took a blanket and laid it over Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a new life   beginning of a new life - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beginning of a new life
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next