The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ninja's room (kaite)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 4:06 am

"Oh you should know after what the phionex guardians did to your last cave" said Tirele taunting Koru.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 5:38 am

Koru glared at Tirele, "I am not good with faces." He said swishing his tail, "and I don't like Phionex Guardians." He turned his head away to look at the stars, "Do you think the others are watching us?"
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 5:44 am

"well thats the bad thing" said Tirele looking down. "This boy is the last one and I need your help protecting him" Tirele said looking up at the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 5:50 am

Koru looked at him, "I have a bad feeling about him, i can scene an evil spirit." Koru sniffed him, "I can smell it too and he also smells like cherry wood."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja's room (kaite)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10