The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Rose

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Blood Rose - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 5:10 am

Goru laid on the ground, bleeding. His chest was ripped open and his eyes closed. "Goru, Goru!" Brianne said, she was his spirit starting to leave. She changed her eyes grey and started to perform spirit trap.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 5:12 am

Makai glanced and impaled his blades into the ground, "Ice age." Ice spread around the group rapidly freezing the terrain. it spread into the forest freezing animals, trees plants and the werewolves.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 4:30 pm

"Never that easy." Brianne said. She finished the spirit trap and closed the wound. Then she changed her eyes blue and made a ball of water. "Wake up Goru." She said as she dropped it on him and he jumped up, "What was that for." Brianne glared at him, "I saved you, duh. I had to wake you up some how, your lucky I didn't use something else." Goru lowered his head, "Alright, sorry." Brianne looked to the mountain, "Come we are almost there." and headed off again.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 9:34 pm

Makai sheathed his blades, "Lets get moving i hate werewolves. Always such a pain in the ass." The Vampire scoffed as his ice shattered killing the stupid flea bags.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 9:36 pm

Brianne went back on Goru and they took off to the mountain, "I think there is more and they are in the mountain." Goru said.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 9:37 pm

Makai gave a bored expression, "Do you want me to freeze the entire mountain?I can if you want and i will." Makai bared his fangs giving a massive grin.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 9:42 pm

"No, it will kill the flower and i can't have that happen." Brianne looked to the sky, "My brother was bitten by a werewolf. He almost ate the other one till I taught him how to behave" Then looked to the mountain, "I just hope right now we don't run into anymore."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 9:45 pm

Makai tsked, "Well you find the stupid flower and i'll deal with those blastard werewlves when the time comes." He drew one of his blades as a precaution. His eyes glowed red, "Because frankilly i'm not in the mood."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sun 31 Jan 2010, 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 9:49 pm

"All this time I spent with you, I'm not surprised." Brianne said. They reached the base of the mountain, there was a entrance below at the foot and one at top, "Makai, you take the top one Goru and i will take the bottom one."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 9:52 pm

Makai leapt onto the ledge and walked into the cave without a word. He looked around in the darkness. Hsi eyes glowed red. He started to walk further in liting up a cigeratte as he did.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 9:55 pm

Brianne and Goru entered the cave and Brianne opened the light gate to see where she was going, "You ok Goru?" she asked. "Yeah." Brianne could smell something...stinky and something sweet, "We are getting close."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 9:59 pm

Makai continued to walk through the cave,"Why in the world am i helping a human? Who the hell knows." Makai put his detah stick out and lit up another one, "I should be drinking her blood not assisting her."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 11:36 pm

Brianne and Goru came to the end of the tunnel and saw hundreds of werewolves. "This must be a clan." Goru said. "I just hope Makai comes soon." Brianne said as she crouched down.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 11:40 pm

Makai looked up and sighed. he sniffed the air, "Hm werewolf." He looked at the ground. He closed his eyes, "Hall of mirrors" An ice mirorr formed in front of him. One formed next to Brianne and Goru. he scoffed as he saw the were wolves. He drew a blade and slammed it into the ground. Luckily there were below him. The ground froze and shattered. Makai landed in the middle of the werewolf clan, "Hello boys."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 11:44 pm

"Idiot, we had the element of surprise." Goru said. The werewolves were distracted by Makai and Brianne snuck behind rocks looking for a blood rose.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 11:48 pm

A green close encased the area. Makai drew his two tengoku. He stabbed the ground as he drew two more arms. They two stabbed the gorund with his muramasa, "Four swords of the Ice God: Grand Ice Age!" ice rapidly spread freezing the entire clan of wolves. It spread over freezing everything it touched. The ioce shattered.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:03 am

Brianne spotted the flower but also more werewolves, she knew that there was tunnels all over the place. Slowly as to not any noise, she went to the rose. It was up on a ledge where it was just out of reach. She stretched for it as she looked to make sure no wolf saw here, they where busy with Makai. She grabbed the flower but slipped, some heard her and when after her. Brianne put the flower in her bag and headed to the tunnel, "Go hurry." She said to Goru as they went through the tunnel. *Makai, I got the rose.* she said to him through thought. The werewolves that were chasing after her were catching up, she needed to make it outside soon.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:06 am

Makai appeared between Brianne and the wolves. He held all six of his blades. He impaled five into the ground, "Five swords of the Ice God: Frozen Judgement" ice rapidly rupted freezing everything. A large sheet of ice appeared between Makai and the wolves. ice spread up the walls freezing everything. The temperature dropped to a point where everything immediately froze. The mountain itself started to freeze over. The werewolves the moment they froze had died instantly. Makai tore his blades out. He stepped outside and lit up a cigeratte.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:08 am

"I hate werewolves." Brianne said as she stepped outside, "Now lets get back before...never mind." Then climbed on Goru and headed off.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:10 am

makai clicked his fingers. The ice started to rapidly crack. Cracks apepared all over the frozen mountain> The mountain shattered.ice fell as tiny bits around them, 'Theres one werewolf clan eliminated."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:18 am

"Makai, come on before we are late for the boat." Brianne called back to him. Time was running short, the sooner they were at the tower the better.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:20 am

Makai grinned. petals erupted from his body turning into a clone. The clone grabbed Goru. Wings erupted from tis back. Makai walked voer to brianne and picked her up bridal style. Wings erupted from the original's back. Both Makai's took off heading towards the docks at speeds 10 times faster than a horse.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:26 am

Brianne held on tight, not wanting to look down. Brianne was afraid of highs. She closed her eyes tight and turned her head toward Makai, "I don't like highs." she said.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:28 am

Makai sighed at her, "Then close your eyes stupid." Makai continued to fly. he scowled as it was only an hour before the sun would rise. His massive bat wings flapped as he increased his speed. His clone easily caught up.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:34 am

"I am." Brianne said, "and quit calling me stupid." If they weren't flying, she would have glared at him for calling her stupid, "You lucky I don't have a bad temper." What she meant by that is that if she did have a bad temper, she would have blew him up (boom lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Rose
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next