The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood Empty
PostSubject: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 9:01 pm

"The time is near, soon I'll get rid of you and take what is mine." Mastermind said as he glared at Brianne, sleeping away. There was a knock on the door, "Come in." He turned around to the door, "The ingredients are gathered and are being mixed, just like you asked." Mastermind smiled, "Good, tonight we will perform the ceremony." He said as he turned to the window, "Then I will take control of all 3 worlds."

Jack, Alex, Scarlet and Alice were getting ready in the grand hall to go to Redwood, "I have a map of the place, there is a ton of traps and guards there so be careful." Sprite came down the stairs, "Where is Nick?" Alex looked up, "He might be in the forest, dealing with the tree snakes." Sprite nodded. "Get back here!" Loru had a book in his mouth with Luke chasing after him, "But it's tasty." Luke growled, "I don't care, just give it back." Loru giggled, "But this is fun."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 9:07 pm

Trira had been on her way to the grand hall. There she saw most of the guardians. She somehow had the feeling that they prepaired to go somewhere. Slowly she walked towards them. "Hi. What are you doing here?", she asked friendly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 9:10 pm

"Nothing that you need to know." Alex said as he put on his pack, Scarlet smacked him on the back of the head, "Don't be so rude." Then turned to Trira, "We are seeing if she might be in Redwood and Loru, give back Luke's book." Loru looked to Scarlet and dropped the book which landed on Luke's head, "Opps."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 9:13 pm

Trira watched Loru and Luke and smiled as the book landed on LukeĀ“s head. Then she turned to Scarlet. "I will come with you.", she said. Trira had trained for something like this since Eric awaked. And now she wanted to use her knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 9:16 pm

"Sorry but no one else can come. If she is there then we will come back and plan of a way to get her back without any problems." Alice said as she looked to Trira.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 9:18 pm

Trira looked from one guardian to the other. "Do you really think I will stay here and wait if you might come back? I have a feeling that you will have not much time planning if you find her.", she said to them. She really had such a feeling. She had seen that Mastermind is not dumb and she was sure that he expect them to come.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 9:20 pm

Kagirinai appeared in front of Mastermind. he had gotten the stones from his brother. They were inside a bag. He slowly walked up to him. he was glaring at the fool, "Alright i've got your stupid stones. hand over Brianne first and i'll give them to you." Numberous foxes made of leaves, vines and branches were around him ten in total.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 9:26 pm

Alice sighed, "It's ok." Alex said as he put a hand on her shoulder, "Ok now everyone got there stuff, remember we will be transporting there." Out of all the Guardians, Alex was able to transport the farthest. Everyone nodded, "Alright then. Transport." then they poofed away.

Mastermind smiled, "Good but if you really want her, then give me the stones 1st." He said holding out a hand. (Please do, i got eveything planned out nicely Smile )
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 9:29 pm

Kaigirinai glared at mastermond. He withdrew four of the stones fire, water, earth and wind, "I'll give you half now. But i want her first before i give you the rest." Kagirinai wasn't dumb. And he wasn't the head of the Kasai family for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 9:30 pm

As Trira was transported with the other guardians, she did not knew what she should really feel. She was glad that they had taken her with them, excited what will happen and also feared of the unknown. She tried to read in the faces of the others what they felt at the moment. But she had no chance to do that. Suddenly, they were at the end of their journey.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 9:41 pm

Alex turned around to see Trira, "Oh no, I over did it again." Alex accidentally transported Trira too, "Umm..ok..so..." He thought for a moment, "Trira, you go with Alice, the rest of us split up." They nodded and moved out.

Mastermind frowned, "Very well, I'll tell you where she is." (I am in a room but don't get me so soon, wait until night time and I say ok now you can.) He walked to the balcony and looked to the stars, "I placed her in a dimension near the prison fort, there will be a portal there once you arrive." (he has me invisable right now, that y u can see or smell me, please follow my plan (: )
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 9:44 pm

Trira nodded and then walked with Alice. "Sorry.", she whispered. It was because she had not been allowed to come with then and it was also somehow her fault that she had landed with the others.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 9:51 pm

"There is no need to be sorry Trira." Alice whispered as she smiled, "Stuff like that happens..a lot." then giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 9:53 pm

Kagirinai tsked at him. he placed four stones on a table. he placed two more ebside it. he held onto the light and darkness ones, "I'll be keeping these until i get her. Then' you'll get them." kagirinai leaned against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 9:58 pm

"Very well." He said as he took the stones, "Once you give me the other 2, I'll take put back her memory and wake her up." He then smiled, "But I would hurry if i were you, you have until night fall."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 10:00 pm

Kagirinai stared at Mastermind, 'Who said i was going to get her? Makai will. So i'll be waiting right here." A bat flew off into the air heading towards Makai. The vampire head watched mastermind carefully, 'I'll advice you mortal you should watch yourself. Piss me off and i will make sure to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 10:03 pm

"Oh, you can't kill me child." Mastermind said as he looked to the stars again, "Now even the slightest."

"Makai." Sprite couldn't find Nick so she wanted Makai to help her with paper work, "Makai, I need your help with something." she shouted as she walked down the halls.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 10:15 pm

Makai was walking the halls. he heard sprite calling his name. He apepared right behind her. He picked her up placing her on his shoulders, 'You called SPrite-chan?" he smiled a the girl.

Kagirinai tsked at Mastermind.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 10:23 pm

"You scared me...anyway I really need some help with paper work. Nick is busy at the fort and I am not allowed to use the transport room." She said then smiled, "Please, can you help me out."

"If these are fake stones...then Brianne will pay the price of your incapability to get me 8 stones." he said coldly as he turned to Kagirinai.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 10:26 pm

Kagirinai tsked at him, "There real so don't get your panties in a twist human." The stones illusion was storng enough to even fool him. he had made sure to give Makai a drop of the blood ruby to increase his powers for this occassion.

Makai smiled at Sprite, 'Sure i'll help you."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 10:35 pm

"Yay!" she said then hugged him, they went to Brianne's office, Makai was the 1st besides Sprite to enter. Brianne's books were placed back on the selves and the window was closed. On her desk was her family in the frame Makai made, and a ton of papers, "See why I need help." she said as she sat on a chair across from the one Brianne sat in, "Ok now lets get to work."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 10:43 pm

Makai sat in a chair beside sprite. He looked over the papers. His eyes scanning on them, 'So what are we doing? Sorting them? or are we signing them."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 10:45 pm

"Both, I can sign while you sort where the papers came from like from LOE, LOF, LOD, get it?" She said as he signed a paper and handed it to him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 10:49 pm

Makai shook his head. he studied the signature. he held out a hand. ice began to form itno a stamp. He grabbed an ink pad from the desk. he placed it on the desk. he placed the ice in it. An exact signature of sprites was on it, "Why don't you use this it'll be easier."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 10:53 pm

"Then they would think someone else did it. My signatures always look different and they know that." Sprite said then smiled, "But thank you for the suggestion." then went back to signing. Sprite knew how to write quickly but it is easier if someone sorted the papers, it cut time in half.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next