The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Rose

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Blood Rose - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:37 am

makai continued to fly. The sun started to slowly rise. Steam rose from Makai's body. Makai landed by the docks.He clone dissolved into petals after dropping the wolf. Makai placed Brianne on her feet. Makai scowled as his skin started to burn rapidly. Rays of light shined onto his, "Shit." He collapsed to the ground. His body burning as the sun continued to rise.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:46 am

Brianne opened the darkness gate, her eyes turned black. She bent down near Makai and started to draw the death symbol, she did some hand sighs and hit her palm on the symbol, "Shadow clock." Shadow clock was used for people who burned in the sun but didn't work on the undead, the death symbol made it so it did work, "There that should last till we get to the tower." then stood up.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:48 am

Makai dissolved into petals appearing on the ship. he sat in the shadows. He summoned his cloak and hat. He tossed them on. steam continued to rise from his body. The steam slowly stopped.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:53 am

Brianne made it to the boat and went aboard, "Set off to Guardian Isle." and the boat started off.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:55 am

Makai closed his eyes and drifted to sleep. The moment it turned to night fall or if he found someone he was going to feed to heal his wounds. Makai soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:01 am

The ship arrived, the sun setting. Brianne walked off the boat and to the tower. Alice was at the door, "Did you find it?" Brianne took out the rose, "You know what to do." Alice took the rose and went to the infirmary. "Makai, thank you, I couldn't have finished in time with out you. I owe you one." She smiled then when to her office to go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:23 am

makai tossed his cloak and hat off. he grinned at the moon. He grew wings and took off towards down. He landed in the shadows and spotted his next target. he flashed behind the woman and bit into her neck drawing blood. he drank his wounds healing instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rose   Blood Rose - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Rose
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6