The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Ruby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 7:19 am

Kagirinai flew high over the Land of Darkness. He landed on the ground. The immortal looked about. he was looking for a ruby. A ruby said to be forged of and contain the blood of the very first vampire. The Kasai head licked his lips. he needed to find thsi ruby. With it his and Makai's power would grow. He looked about. he opened a book up and read. it had both human and vampire text in it. Looking over the vampire text he summoned his wings. He headed north east. He landed in front of a large deserted ancient city. Walking his his eyes scanned the streets. It was night time currently. His crimson orbs pierced the night. He had a tonfa at the ready. he didn't want any nasty little surprises.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 7:23 am

Lucy had asked to go with Kagirinai and she ended up at a broken down town (the deserted ancient city) "Oh goody, what does he want to come here?" She said sticking her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 7:34 am

Kagirinai scanned the streets. He came to the center. His eyes narrowed. A large number of vampiric texts were on a wall. Walking over he began to read out loud, "To all who enter this domain turn back now or perish...." he tsked in annoyance, 'What kind of warning is that? Scary" He looked over the text at the bottom, "To all whom seek the ruby misfortune awaits. Tsk doesn't tell you anything."He raised a hand and smashed his tonfa into the wall. The wall crumbled away. A stairwell was behind it, "Figures." He turned in Lucy's direction, 'Are you going to come out or what?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 7:37 am

Lucy peered out from behind a wall, "Well I guess I will now." and walked towards Kagirinai, "To all whom seek the ruby, misfortune awaits. I heard that line so many times before."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 7:40 am

Kagirinai pulled out a lighter from his pocket. He held out a hand. A piece of wood grew from the ground. he grabbed it and lit the tip ablaze. He did this again. he held a torch out to her, "Do you wish to join me."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 7:43 am

"Sweet." She said as she took the touch he handed to her, "What is this ruby suppose to do?" Curious, she wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 7:48 am

Kagirinai walked down the stairs. The light shined in the darkness, "it's not an actually ruby. Humans just call it that. it was forged from the blood of the very first vampire. Inside this blood stone it is said to contain his blood. You have no idea how powerful the first of our kind was. With a single drop of his blood any vampires power will increase ten fold. Though take it more then five times and we will no longer be vampires...we will revert into humans." he explained as he walked the dark hallways.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 7:52 am

"wow, will lets just hope it don't come to that then." She said as she smiled, "If it does, is there some chance of being able to change back into a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 7:59 am

Kagirinai shrugged his shoulders, "Not sure. Though if it does come to it back to research." Kagirinai stopped and held a hand, "Wait." he raised a hand. A ball of ice formed. he threw it forward. The ball rolled across the floor. Thousands of arrows shot across. He stared. Wood beams shot forward. he placed the torch across the beams. Flames lit across them lightning the room. Around them wa snothing but darkness. A stone bridge in front.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:02 am

"Wow, your good." She said as she watched, "This place reminds me of home...sadly."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:03 am

Kagirinai raised a hand. Ice walls rapidly formed up around the bridge. Thousands of arrows collided with the ice on both sides. Kagirinai wrapped an arm around Lucy. He piulled her to him. A large wooden beam shot up beneath them. The beam shot forward taking them over the gap and towards the other edge, 'I advise you don't move."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:06 am

"To problem." She said looking up to him then down, "Thank goodness I'm light."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:10 am

Kagirinai stared with a blank expression, "I wouldn't worry. Your a lot lighter than what i've had to deal with." the wooden bridge landed on the other side. He pulled her behind him. He raised a single tonfa. An arrow his the handle of his weapon. He raised a hand. A large wall of trees shot up. A large boulder collided with the tree. he raised his other hand. The trees and boulder froze. The ice shattered. He stared at the ground. he raised a hand. A thin ball of ice formed. THe ball dropped onto the ground. The platform broke. He sighed. A large number of branches shot from the wooden bridge towards the next stairway. The branches formed another bridge. he took a step forward. He held out his hand, "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 3:29 pm

Lucy took his hand, "How much farther do you think it is?" She said looking behind her then up to him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 7:23 pm

Kagirinai looked ahead as they made it to the next stair well, "Not sure. It didn't say." He led her down. He went to take a step but stopped. He formed another ball of ice and dropped it. The ice ball rolled down the steps. The stairs in front collapsed. Kagirinai shook his head. He truned to her and held out his torch, "Hold this please."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 7:48 pm

Lucy raised an eyebrow as she took the touch, she wondered what he was going to do but decided not to ask.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 7:57 pm

Kagirnai turned to Lucy. He picked her up bridal style. The immortal took a step forward. They plummeted into the darkness. Two bat wings shot from his back. Kagirinai's wings flapped. He slowly lowered her and him to the ground. They landed on stones. His wings folded. He placed her back on her feet. The room was lit for some strange reason.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:01 pm

"Hey who turned on the lights?" Lucy said when the room lit up, "This place is creepy."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:02 pm

Kagirinai stared. His eyes narrowed. He sniffed the air, "Great Wet dog." A loud howl was heard. A creature landed on the ground. A massive werewolf towered over them. The creature roared. Another five of the same size dropped down behind it. THe six werewolves growled hungrily at them.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:06 pm

Lucy blinked, "Wow, those guys are huge." She said looking straight up at them.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:17 pm

Kagirinai sighed. He stared as they drooled all over the ground, "Figures they'd have no brains." He grabbed his Tonfa and settled into a fighting stance. The first werewolf roared and lunged at the vampire. Kagirinai swung his tonfa. it crashed into the beast's skull. He swung downward bringing it to the ground. Kagirinai had crushed its skull. he looked up with bored expression, "Do you want to take any of them or can i just handle the lot?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:22 pm

"If you want to fight them all then I have to problem, they might be a bit too big for my crystal to work." She said as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:25 pm

Kagirinai grinned at her. He turned to the wolves. A twisted smile spread across his features. One second he was by lucy the next he was upon them. His Tonfa crashed into the first's stomach. He brought his foot up kicking the beast in the chin. he broke its jaw.He brought his heel down axe kicking the same creature into the ground. A large number of ice spikes shot up impaling the second. He swung his forearm. The side of his tonfa hit the third's throat. The beast struggled to breath as it hit the floor. he stomped on its head with a blank expression. Ice rapidly spread from his feet freezing the other two solid. The ice shattered, "Stupid beasts. Have no clue on how to fight."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:48 pm

"I know, they are no fun really." She said looking about.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 8:58 pm

Kagirinai shrugged his shoulders. He put his tonfa away. he took one of the torches from her. Taking he hand he led her into a chamber. Directly in the middle was a statue of a golden dragon. Kagirinai grinned. He slowly approached it. He took a step back. An axe blade came flying back. he raiseda hand. Vines shot from wall grabbing the massive blade. Dozens of vines shot up grabbing two more axes. His eyes narrowed. He looked down. A pit of spikes surrounded them. Hundreds of dead bodies beneath them, "Stay here." He slowly began to walk the stone bridge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Ruby
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next