The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Ruby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Blood Ruby - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 9:02 pm

"Ok." Lucy said and watched him go, "Don't get yourself killed." she said to him.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 9:07 pm

Kagirinai made his way towards it. He looked up as a giant boulder cxame crashing down upon him. He raised a single hand and grabbed it. The boulder rapidly froze and shattered into ice. Ice covered the axe blades and made them shatter was well. Kagirinai made it over to the statue. He went to touch it. Suddenly he was sent flying past lucy and into a wall. The immortal's entire body was covered in burns. He tsked as he slowly stood. His wounds slowly began to heal, "Well it seems i can't touch it." he turned to lucy, "I'm guessing only a human can."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 9:11 pm

"Wow." Lucy said as she stepped aside a bit when Kagirinai flew pass her, "That looks like it hurts." she said looking to him, "Should I go see if I could then?" she said looking to the statue.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 9:15 pm

Kagirinai raised a hand. Large walls of ice shot up around the side giving her a nice safe path, "Sure go ahead." he pulled out the book for a moment and read the text, "Apparently Vampires can't touch it. nor any other species only humans." he looked up at her then at the statue, "All you have to do it break the statue. The ruby is inside its head."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 9:21 pm

"Cool." Lucy grinned, "No problem." She walked across the path and reached the statue, she touched it with a finger to see if anything happened and nothing did, "Ok, lets get cracking." Pointing to it's head, a mist of crystal flowed from her finger, "Crystal mist: expand." Then the head exploded, "That was easy." She looked to a red rock that fell from it's head and she picked it up, "Is this it?" she said holding it up.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 9:24 pm

Kagirinai slowly stood up. he flashed in front of her. He took the ruby from her, 'Yes this is it." Inside was a red liquid. He grinned. He wrapped the ruby in a white cloth and pocketed it. The entire area began to shake. he quickly grabbed ehr and picked her up bridal style. The chamber began to cave in. A massive tree shot up making a hole in the roof. Wings erupted from is back. The vampir took off. he hovered above the city as it begna to collapse. He chuckled sheepishly, "Well lets just say we weren't here."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 9:28 pm

"Good idea." She said as she smiled, "i hope Brianne is ok, I'm really worried about her."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 4:39 am

Kagirinai landed away from the destroyed city. Landing by the forest he placed Lucy on her feet. He raised the ruby. His right index finger nail increased in length. His nai pierced the gem. A single drop of blood dripped onto his finger, 'Lets see if this actually work." He licked his finger and swallowed the single drop of blood. As he did the ruby healed over. His eyes widened. He fell to his knees. The vampire grasped his head. He released an agonising yell. Demonic energy consumed his entire body.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 4:09 pm

Lucy back away a bit just in case, "Hey, are you ok?" she asked as she crouched down and looked to him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 7:31 pm

His demonic energy began to rapidly increases. He clutched his head harder. He was feeling nothin but pure pain. He began to release a demonic laughter. His fangs were increasing.His energy continued to rise to feets beyond Makai's eye had. Kagirinai laughed loudly. It rose rapidly not even reaching his maximum.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 7:36 pm

Lucy watched as his fangs increased, "Oy crap, how long can those go?" She said as she stood up and put her hands in her pockets, she could tell he was in pain but the laughter afterwards made her think that he was just nuts now.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 7:39 pm

His energy turned black. In engulfed his body. It began to expand covering the entire land. He released a loud demonic roar. His energy erupted rapidly increasing. He was releaisng enough that he could kill some of the strongest demons with his energy alone. He was laughing like a maniac.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 7:44 pm

"Crazy nut head." Lucy mumbled as she watched, she found it funny, the way he was laughing. She wasn't going to leave him till she made sure he wasn't turning into a very crazy man. (lol)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 7:47 pm

Six massive abt wings erupted from his back. THe wings flapped. His eyes had turned black. The immortal gave a loud demonic roar. His energy erupted increasing ten fold. He felt himself growing stronger. His wings folded. His eyes turned red. He began to stand. He looked at his hands grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 7:50 pm

"Man, you look so weird right now, its kinda funny." Lucy said as she crossed her arms and giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 7:52 pm

Kagirinai stared at her with a blank expression. His fangs had decreased in length. He looked the same except he had six wings sticking out of his back. The immortal was behind her. An after image left in his wake. AN arm had wrapped around her waist, "Sorry your the only person around and i'm hungry." He moved into her neck and kissed softly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 7:58 pm

"Aww, too bad you won't be able to bite me. I had enough of animals, werewolves and vampires biting me." Lucy figured he would get hungry so she had slowly coated her body in crystal, it was her strongest defence ever and if he broke through then she culd just transport.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 8:04 pm

he tsked as crystal covered her body. He grinned at her. He pressed a hand against the crystal. he grinned as ice rapidly spread over the crystal. The ice shattered taking the crystal with it. He slapped a seal on her back to prevent her from transporting. He wouldn't have it. He leaned into her neck. His fangs at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 8:11 pm

Lucy rolled her eyes, she wiggled her hands out and quickly sucked in and slide out of his grip, "Ha, I'm smarter." then ran off. Lucy was a quick runner when she use to deliver letters to people all across the Guardian Isle, it would take 2 days for someone to get from LOE to LOF but it took her 1 and half days. Lucy jumped off the side of a hill, she knew good hiding places, "Dam jerk." she mumbled to herself, "Puts a stupid seal on me, where does he even get them?" She came to a creek, Lucy knew that there was a cave which lead near LOWi (Land of wind) so her headed north.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 8:24 pm

Kagirinai had given her a few seconds head start. He did always like the thrill of the chase. He was going to enjoy this. His closed his eyes and vanished from sight. He left a full after image. He appeared directly in front of her, "Come come i can smell you. you can't get away that easy. You can't run and you can't hide."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Mon 22 Feb 2010, 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 8:31 pm

"You can't run and you can't hide." She said mockingly, "I know ever spot in this land better then you." She stomped her foot and fell down a hole, "Like where the mining holes are." She stuck her tongue out and ran left from the hole, the mining holes were used to get fresh air or for escape. It was like a maze, many turns and 4 ways, "This is fun." She said as she ran right then turned left at a 2 way.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 8:33 pm

He chuckled darkly. Vines shot out of the walls in front of her blocking her path. Vines shot up behind her. He walked over to her spot. He punched the ground. THe earth beneath him crumbled. He looked down at her, "Like i said Can't run, Can't hide. If you do i will find you in a matter of seconds."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 8:40 pm

"Mmm, now lets see." Lucy said and grinned, she took out her knife and cut through the vines behind her (she likes t carry her crystal dragon knife, the symbol of her family) and headed around the vines by going different paths, "I know will probably win, I just want some fun before you bite me." she said quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 8:42 pm

Kagirinai dropped down into the hole. So it was a game of cat and mouse. Except this cat wasn't going to let the mouse have her way. He stepped into the shadows and vanished. He moved without a sound easily keeping up with her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 8:49 pm

"Yes, there is it." she said as she ran up to where the cave and this mining shaft connect. Lucy looked back to see if she could spot Kagirinai but couldn't. She went left cause she knew that this shaft was left going from LOD to LOWi, she took her time walking which was very quiet but she knew he might be hiding, waiting to get her. Lucy took her pack off (she always carries it with her) and took out an apple and began to eat it, "mmm, granny smith apples are good." then took another bite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Ruby
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next