The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Ruby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Blood Ruby - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 8:53 pm

Kagirinai was above her laying on a beam. He was whistling loudly, "Took your time. I've been waiting for a good minute now." He jumped down and landed in front of her. he mad no noise as he dropped.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 8:57 pm

Lucy took a bit of the apple and smiled as she continued to chew. She swallowed her mouthful of apple, "Good for you. I knew you where following me anyway, so what, you going to bite me now?" She said then took another bite of the apple (mmm apples)
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 8:58 pm

He appeared behind her. One of his strong arms wrapping around her waist. He pulled her up, "Of course i will." His fangs moved into her neck. His fangs broke her skin. He pushed all the way in. His lips touched her flesh. he began to drink her blood.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 9:01 pm

There was a rumbling behind them and a wall next to them started to crumble and shake.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 9:03 pm

Lucy dropped the apple when he grabbed her, "Hey, that was a good apple man." she said as her eyes looked at it on the ground then sighed, "What a waste." Lucy felt the shaking, "Umm, Kagirinai something is wrong so STOP BITING ME!" she said as she tried to wiggled her arms free.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 9:07 pm

He pulled his fangs out. He had managed to get a few drops in. He looked at the crumbled wall. He had his tonfa at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 9:11 pm

All of a sudden a giant scorpian charged thorugh the wall and pinned the vampire against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 9:25 pm

Kagirinai smiled at the scoprion. Large vines shot up grabbing its claws. Kagirinai flipped above it. He brought his tonfa down aiming at its skull. His vines held tightly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 9:29 pm

"That's right, kick it's butt." Lucy cheered, *Man this is an odd day...i like it* (lol) She couldn't believe how big the scorpion was. Lucy couldn't do anything cause Kagirinai put the seal on her back.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 5:58 pm

As Kagirinai was trying to kill the scorpian something kicked him square in the chest and landed on the scorpian. Then the scorpian broke out of the vines. "Now why are you trying to kill her" said the person behind a mask that sound like Ryo but with a rahspyer voice.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 6:01 pm

Lucy pointed at the man in the mask, "You need to keep that thing on a leash." Then crossed her arms, "and who the hell you you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 6:21 pm

"Well you might reconize me now" he said as he took off his mask and he looked alot like Ryo but with an evil glint in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 6:24 pm

"Mmmm...nope I don't" Lucy said peering at him, Lucy never meet Ryo so she didn't know what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 6:37 pm

"Well" he said "Ummm...Akward, anyway ive come here for both of you" he said as his scorpian tried to grab Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 6:42 pm

Lucy rolled her eyes, "Please, why bother." the seal that was on her back fell off, she jumped high, making it miss her and flipped over to Kagirinai, "Ha, missed."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 6:46 pm

"No I dident" said Haggerd as a swarm of normal scorpians started falling from the ceilling.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 6:48 pm

Lucy made a thick shield of crystal then looked to Kagirinai, "Do not bite me right now." She spoke in a tone to make it really clear to him.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 6:50 pm

All of a sudden the ground caved in under them and they fell into another tunnel. "Your playing in my relm now" laughed Haggerd.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 6:56 pm

Lucy landed on her feet, "I don't care, you are not taking me weird-o!" Lucy eyes glowed a bright light green, you could see her pupils or eye colour all you could see is the light in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 6:58 pm

"HAHAHAAHAHAAHA" said Haggerd but it was comeing from all around them and not from one place.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 7:05 pm

"Shattered crystal, come right here. Gather all from far and near. Hear my words and hear my plead, shattered crystal come to me!" Dozens of little pieces of crystal came to Lucy, "Open heart and open mind, shattered crystal dragon bind" The crystal shards formed into dragons and set off in different directions.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 7:08 pm

Haggerd was dragged back by one of the crystal dragons. "Well you caught me" he said smileing.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 7:10 pm

"Dam right I did." Lucy said, her eyes changing back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 7:12 pm

"So close yet so cigar" said Haggerd as he burst into scorpians.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 7:16 pm

Kagirinai was staring to the side with a blank expression. He tsked in annoyance. He raised his tonfa,"Come on shit head i got all day. And besides i have to pay you back. I hate skipping a meal."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Ruby
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next