The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training to get better at wind and fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 8:52 pm

"I...don't get why I felt this way, why I miss you. I don't understand feeling at all." He said. (btw, he is taller then u lol aww Eric is so cute, *hugglez Eric*)
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 8:57 pm

Trira put a finger on Erics lips. "DonĀ“t say anything. Or do you want to distroy this moment?", she asked Eric. Somehow, she also did not really understood what she felt. So she could not help Eric understanding what he felt, even if she had wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 9:01 pm

(think of this, the guy i saw that looked like him, i came up a little bit pass his shoulder. DAM HE WAS SO HOT) Eric hugged her more, "Thank you Trira." (HIS DIMENSION IS PINK INSIDE. lolololol i am just loving this, it is making me smile so much.)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 9:03 pm

(lol. sounds a little bit funny.)
Trira now stood on her toes. The things that happened next were without thinking. She only did them. Somehow she thought that she was a little bit crazy. Her head moved toward that of Eric. And suddenly, she kissed him on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 9:10 pm

(Aww Trira, that is so cute)

Eric's eyes widen, he didn't expect her to kiss him on the lips. He felt warm inside but didn't know why, he was confused. When she pulled away he opened his mouth but no words came out, he started to blush like a peach and shut his mouth. *Oy I can't even talk now.* "T-Trira...I-I..." he couldn't speak (BTW that was his 1st kiss)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 9:14 pm

(her first kiss too)

Trira felt somehow different than before. She felt somehow filled with more life than before. Most things she had thought about before had disappeared from her mind. Also Trira could not speak. She also did not knew what to say. Then she heared that Eric began to say something. "What?", she asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 9:19 pm

(Hey got to have some romantic on this site Very Happy lol)

"I...I..." Eric's face blushed more, he didn't know what to say and then, "i love you." He covered his mouth and his eyes widen. (awww he is nervous for the 1st time ^^ cute)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 9:21 pm

First, Trira did not knew what to say after Eric had told her that he loves her. She also felt like she had lost her voice. "I love you too.", she said after a while. It was not more than half a minute, but for her it seems like hours she needed to respond.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 9:26 pm

"Trira." then hugged her again, for once in his life, he had someone special to love.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 9:30 pm

Trira hugged him back. "I am glad that I met you. And that I met you like that.", she said to Eric. She felt somehow that she would have never got to him if he had been a normal person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training to get better at wind and fire
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6