The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training to get better at wind and fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira

Trira

Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:25 pm

"He had to get there because Alice feared that someone was in the castle.", she told Goru. Then she put a hand on the wolf. She told her wind spirit to bring both of them to the spot where she had landed with Jack. "Oh, how I love it to teleport myself.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:26 pm

Goru sniffed the air, "This way." He said as he went to the gardens.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:30 pm

Trira followed Goru. She found it fantastic how good the wolf could smell things. So she only followed him, because she had no real idea where to go.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:34 pm

Jack was on top of a statue looking about, the wind gently blew his hair about. He looked toward the entertain of the garden and saw Goru and Trira. He jumped down and stuck his hands in his pockets, "What are you to doing here?" He asked as he walked towards them.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:35 pm

"I am also glad to see you again, Jack.", she said a little bit sarcastic. Trira first stopped walking when she was in front of Jack. "I only wanted to ask you if you know where Eric is.", she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:56 pm

"Eric." Jack said as he scratched the side of his cheek with his finger, "He is in Tower somewhere, did you check his room?"
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 5:15 am

"I would not try to find him if the solution was so easy. I had been in his room, but, when I think, it was before we met today.", Trira said. She was not sure if it would be so easy to find Eric. And the next thing was why he did not came to her when he was in the tower.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 3:56 pm

"Did you know there was a vampire at the tower about a week ago? His name was Makai. He asked me, Raven and Eric to come see him." Then he looked about, "I'll tell you more later, someone might be ease dropping."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 4:08 pm

Trira stared at Jack. She had not heared that there had been a vampire at the tower. Then she nodded. "Ok.", she only said. Then she turned to Goru. "Should we try to find Eric at the tower?", she asked the wolf, because she was thinking about to much and had no idea what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 5:36 pm

"Tell you what, I'll tell you the rest right now but in a place I only know." He walked behind her and placed his hands over her eyes, "Ready." Then poof they transported to a dark forest, he removed his hands off her eyes, "You know why I am the only one who knows this place." He said as he went to a rock and sat down, "This is a dimension."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 7:30 pm

Trira looked around. She did not liked the place. It was to dark for her. But then she also sat down. "A dimension. Ok, that is really interesting.", she said. Then she wait what Jack would tell her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 7:55 pm

"Yes, you see everyone has there dimension. A dimension is what we are in your hearts. Cause of my past with my father, it is this." He said looking up to they grey sky, "But cause of my friends and family, my world has changed into a place of light." The forest began to change, the trees were green and flowers blossom, they sun shined and the clouds lifted, Jack looked back to Trira, "Now, about Eric." His tone turned serious and the smiled vanished from his face, "A few days ago while Raven was at LOW, she called me up cause she was in trouble with Makai, he was going to suck her blood. He took her somewhere were I couldn't scene her. After a while she came back and told me everything. My father, Mastermind, hired Makai to kill me, Raven and Eric."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 8:25 pm

Trira gasped. "And, what had Makai done?", she asked in a whisper. She did not speak louder, because she was so shocked about what she had heared now. She was so angry, that she was thinking how she could let Mastermind suffer. She was shocked of her thoughts. But she did not said anything about that.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 8:31 pm

Jack put a hand on her shoulder, "It's alright, Eric is alive. Makai faked the deaths in order to join him and gain info on his actions. Eric might be in his heart, his dimension. I choose to stay at the tower and Raven choose to stay with her step father and mother but I don't really know where Eric will be. I couldn't find him anywhere on the Guardian Isle and you couldn't find him in the tower so he must be in his dimension." Jack leaded on a tree behind him, "There is 3 people I know that can go into other peoples hearts. Nick, Brianne and a boy named Carter. With everything going on, Brianne and Nick are too busy."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 8:34 pm

"Oh. Then I will have to find Carter if I want to find Eric. But I am also busy.", she said. Then she shook her head. She had forgotten that she had to go to the training grounds at the tower to train with Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 8:36 pm

"Training? Oh that's right, Wolf is it. Mmm, tell him you want to find someone. He will help and he is very good at it, that's why people call him Wolf." Jack said crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 8:38 pm

"Yeah, I can tell him. But first I have to get to him. I do not know how he react if I come too late.", she said. Then she smiled. "But I am too late now.", she added.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 8:40 pm

"No, the outside world stops when you are in someone else dimension so your right on time." Jack said, his smile returning, "I can poof you back to the tower right now." He put a hand on the top of her head and transported back to the tower.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 8:42 pm

When Trira was at the tower, she shook her head. "Ok, I do not think that transporting so often is very good for me.", she said with a smiling on her face. "Thanks for taking me here.", she said to Jack and ran to the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 8:46 pm

Wolf sat under a tree with his hands behind his head and his eyes closed. He heard someone coming but didn't bother to open his eyes, "Your early, Trira."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 8:48 pm

"I know.", she said without really hearing what Wolf had said to her. "Wolf, I need your help to find a person. It is a boy called Carter.", she said to her teacher without telling him why she was searching for this person.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 8:51 pm

"Carter Fern, Guardian of both the soul and spirit realm." He said opening his eyes, "You are looking for someone named Eric." (FREAKY)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 8:53 pm

"How...how did you knew that?", she asked, a little bit fascinated how he could knew that. He had not spoken to him about Eric yet. She also had thought that Wolf would not know Eric. "Yes, I am searching for Eric. And I am told that Carter can help me to find him.", she explained now.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:00 pm

"Carter is said to be somewhere in Oakwood right now. I guess in the village." Wolf said as he stood up, "It is easy to find him, he smells like peppermint. I hate peppermint." Wolf sighed, "Well at least this is going to be more fun." Then poofed to The village in Oakwood.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:03 pm

When they were at the village of Oakwood, Trira stood only there. "Ok. I think I have to wait till I transport the next time.", she said. Her head seemed to turn around. So she sat down for a moment. Slowly, her head got better. Then she stood up. "So, I am ready to search Carter.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training to get better at wind and fire
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next