The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training to get better at wind and fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:37 pm

Wolf walked up to Scarlet and placed a hand on her shoulder, "I hate these kind of parties. I'm going to the tower." Scarlet removed his hand off her shoulder, "Alright, Trira, do you want to go home as well?"
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 6:00 pm

Trira nodded. "Yes. I do not like this party.", she said. "Bye Scarlet.", she said fast and followed Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 6:03 pm

Wolf walked outside then put a hand on Trira's shoulder and transported to the tower. They arrived at the large oak doors then he turned to her, "I got to do something 1st, when I'm back we start training."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 7:36 pm

"Ok, Wolf. I will be in my room.", she said to her new teacher. Then she walked away, to her room. There, she sat on her bed, taking out her sword from beneath it. Slowly her hand got over the weapon. "I will always wear you.", she said to it.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 7:44 pm

Wolf transported to Alex's room where he was reading, "Long time no see." Alex said looking up from the book. "Same to you, anything new." He said in the same bored expression. "Yes, a lot really but I am busy at the moment sorry." Wolf shrugged, "Your always busy, doesn't bother me." Alex smiled, "So what brings you to the tower?" Wolf leaned on the door, "Business as usual." Alex nodded, "Well just wanted to say hi....bye." Then poofed to the training grounds. *Ok done, come to the training grounds*
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 7:47 pm

Trira stood up. She put her sword around her tail, before she left the room. Then she went to the training grounds. She was a little bit nervous, because she did not knew what Wolf was going to teach her. While she was thinking, she got out to the training grounds. There, she found Wolf. "So, here I am.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 7:55 pm

"Good for you, now listen careful." He put both his hands in his pockets but took his left hand out and took out a T shaped rod the flicked it beside him, a large and long blade popped out, "I'll teach you a fire technique called fire dragons heart. This allows you to case more damage with less energy." The blade began to glow red, "Tell the soul to put a tear in the blade then release like so." He whipped the large blade so it pointed up from his right shoulder and looked to a tree then whipped it back down sending a fire dragon to the tree and shattering it completely.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:05 pm

Trira looked what Wolf had done. She drew her own sword, because she did not liked to use that of Wolf. "Fire soul, put a tear in the blade.", she said to her soul. Slowly, the blade began to glow yellow. Fast, she looked where she could send the fire dragon. She found near the tree, wich was Wolfs victim, another. There she sent the dragon. Her tree also shattered. "Wow. That is a really good technique.", she said fascinated.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:13 pm

Wolf walked over to the tree and inspected it, "Good job." Then turned to Trira, "Ok now lets try winds transport. Every soul knows how to travel so tell your soul where you want to go, I don't know why people just don't teach that 1st, its the easy one to learn, oh well." Wolfs eyes looked around till he saw where he wanted to go and fire transported there, "See easy."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:17 pm

Trira first wanted to try wind transport, as Wolf had said it before. After she found a good place near Wolf to be transported, she closed her eyes. She had found out that she could concentrate better with closed eyes. Then she told her wind spirit to transport her to the spot next to Wolf. At the first moment, she felt a little bit uncomfortable. But when she opened her eyes, she could see that she was next to Wolf. It was not the spot where she wanted to land, but it had been the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:21 pm

"Not bad but next time keep or eyes open." Wolf jumped down, "Ok now lets.." The lunch bell rang. He looked to there the bell was (the direction of it) then looked to Trira, "Lunch time, we will continue later." Then started off to the dinning room.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:25 pm

Trira shook her head. Every time, when she made something interested the bell ran. She could not understand why. But she followed Wolf to the dinning room. While she did that, she wondered for the first time where Goru was. She had not seen him since Eric and she had came to the tower. But she knew that she also could not ask Wolf, because he would not know where Goru was. So she only went silent to the dining hall. She sat down, waiting for her meal. Somehow, she did not really felt hungry.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:28 pm

(BTW Goru likes to play in the forest so he is in there) Wolf opened the doors to the dinning room and walked to a seat near the window Heather brought him some stew and bread (chicken stew) and he began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:31 pm

"Hi Heather.", Trira said friendly. When she also got her meal, she only ate because she thought that it would not be good if she ate nothing. But she had finished very quickly. So she stood up after a while. "Wolf, I will be back soon. Do we meat at the training ground?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:34 pm

He looked up to her with his yellow eyes, "Of course." Then went back to eating. (R u going to get Goru?)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:38 pm

(yes) Trira walked a little bit away from the dining hall. When she thought that nobody could see her, she tried to remember about the nearest forests. She had an idea that Goru could be there. But she was not sure. The nearest she knew was the forest Eric and she went to get the necklace of Karma. So she teleported herself to the forest. This time, it was exactly at the spot she wanted to be. Slowly, Trira looked around. "Goru? Are you here?", she shouted, hoping that the wolf would hear her if he really was near.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:45 pm

Goru was chasing a rabbit when he heard Trira voice, he wagged his tail then went to her, "Hello again Trira, how is Eric?"
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:48 pm

"Hi Goru.", Trira said, smiling bright. She was so happy that she had found the wolf. Trira sat down into the gras. "Oh, Eric is fine. I only do not know where he is now. But I would have no time. I have a new teacher, and I think it is time that I learn more.", she told Goru. "And, how are you?", she asked the wolf. Trira was glad that she could speak with someone.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:54 pm

"I've been good but the rabbits are being noise." He said as he looked about, "Where is Eric? I haven't seen him since well you know."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:00 pm

"I do not know. I had seen him the last time short after we searched Karmas necklace. He went with Jack and a person that seemed to be his sister. I have seen Jack, but not Eric.", Trira explained to the wolf. Somehow she felt not well when she thought about that. She wondered where Eric really was. She feared that he could have got into troubles. "I hope he comes back soon.", Trira then only said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:06 pm

"I'm sure he is ok. Why don't you ask Jack where he is." Goru said as he laid down.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:11 pm

"When I met Jack, I had forgotten to ask him, because first I had searched Alice and Scarlet and then I met them in the LOW.", Trira told Goru. "And now, Jack is still in the LOW.", she added. Then she shook her head. "When something happened to Eric, I talk to Jack and this Raven. And this conversation will not be funny.", she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:14 pm

"Did you learn transport, if so just transport to LOW, find Jack and ask him. Easy." He said as he started to wag his tail.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:17 pm

"Yes, that is right. I could do that.", Trira said. Then she stood up. "Do you want to come with me to the LOW?", she asked Goru. While waiting for an answer, she prepared transporting herself to the palace of Alice. She hoped that Wolf would not get angry when he found out where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:21 pm

"Of course Trira." He said as he stood up, "Jack will probably be in the ground and not the castle it's self."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training to get better at wind and fire
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next