The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training to get better at wind and fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira

Trira

Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 9:28 pm

Trira laughed. "Yes, I can. Come.", she said to Carter and took his hand. Then she went with him to the shop where she had met Carter. She entered. "I want some candy for this little boy here.", she said to the shop keeper.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 9:32 pm

The owner smiled, "Oh course, pick your pickle." The owner laughed, "Sorry, I meant pick your flavour, by the way, I haven't seen you here before. Where'd you come from?"
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 9:34 pm

Trira let Carter go so that he could pick any flavour he wanted. "Oh, if you want, I came from everywhere. I only had been here to visit a good friend of mine.", she said to the shop keeper. Trira did not knew why she did not told the keeper that she was going to be a guardian. But then she thought it would not be so important.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 9:45 pm

"Oh this one please." He said as he brought a red rod to the counter, "Good choice, cinnamon rods. 3 gold."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 9:47 pm

Trira swallowed a little bit. It was much money for her. But then she gave the shop keeper the money. "Here you are.", she said to him and took Carters hand. "Good bye.", she said to the shop keeper as she went out. "So, I hope now you are happy.", she said to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 9:54 pm

"Oh yes thank you." Then hugged her, "Are you going back to the tower?"
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 9:56 pm

Trira nodded. "Yes, after I have met with Wolf. I need to learn more and the tower is my home.", she said to Carter. Somehow she did not liked to go back now, but she had the feeling that she had to go back.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 9:59 pm

"I want to come, I never seen the tower ever." Then walked in front of her, "Pretty pretty please, can I come." then did the fake pouting again (aww take him he so cute.)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 10:01 pm

Trira could not stand his face. "Ok, come with me.", she said then, smiling. Then she went with Carter to the place where she left Wolf. She hoped and feared that her teacher was there now.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 10:03 pm

"So your done?" He said coming from behind a tree, "Shorter then I thought." Then looked to Carter, "Prince." He nodded and Carter did back.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 8:21 am

"Yes. I am ready to get back.", she said to Wolf. Then she looked from him to Carter. "Prince?", she asked. She was not sure why her teacher had called the boy like that. She wanted to know more.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 4:44 pm

"Prince of Deloria in Everland." Carter looked down then to Trira with i big smile on, "I don't want to be prince so I came here."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 8:03 pm

"Oh.", was all Trira could say. She had not expected that this boy could be a prince. "Ok, lets go to the tower.", she said and took Carters hand. Then she transported herself and the boy to the tower. "Here we are.", she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 8:05 pm

"Wow, pretty." He said looking straight up.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 8:07 pm

"Yes, it is pretty. If you want, I can show you a little bit of the tower.", she said to Carter. Trira looked if Wolf had appeared now. "You can also go around alone or wait till I finished my training.", she added then.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 8:10 pm

"Really? I want to train with you too." he said with a big smile on his face. (HE IS THE GUARDIAN OF SOULS AND SPIRITS, as in he is very strong)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 8:11 pm

"If you want. But I do not train very long and do not know much.", she said to Carter. She was not sure how much the boy knew. Maybe she would find out when she was training with him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 8:18 pm

"Yay." then hugged her legs. Nick came down the stairs with a smile on his face, "Trira, I want to show you something. Please follow me." Carter looked to Nick, "Daddy." the hugged his legs (He is not his real father but that is what Carter calls him)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 8:22 pm

"Hi Nick.", she said and started to follow him. Then she heared what Carter said. She looked a little bit surprised at both of them. "Nick, are you really his father?", she asked. After all she heared about this little boy till now, she would not have been surprised if it was really true.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 8:28 pm

"Not his real father of course." he said as he smiled, "But i took him in." Carter was hugging Nick's leg as they walked, "Guess, what, Guess what, I learned a new trick." (Aww he so cute.) "! sec Carter, ok I'll wait in the Grand hall, Trira, bye." then walked away. (Open the door, open the door)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 8:31 pm

Trira smiled at Carter. Then, Trira was really a little bit surprised as Nick disappeared. "Ok. Then let us go to the grand hall.", Trira said to the boy and soon they were standing in front of the door. Slowly, she pushed it open.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 8:37 pm

(btw, Carter is with Nick, forgot to put that sorry. ur by ur self lol) Eric sat in a chair, looking outside. He decide to come back, he didn't wanted to be alone anymore. He heard the door open which made him jump but saw it was Trira, "Trira...I...I decided to...come back. I don't want to feel alone."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 8:39 pm

When she saw Eric, Trira ran to him and hugged him. "Eric.", she only said and tears appeared in her eyes. "I am so glad that you came back.", she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 8:45 pm

Eric hugged her too and stroked her head, "I really missed you Trira." a tear fell down his face. *Why am I crying, why do I miss her? I just don't understand.* He has always had to hide how he felt but after being away from Mastermind he didn't understand why he felt the way he dose.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 8:47 pm

Trira felt the tear of Eric. She whipped it away from his face. She laid her head on his shoulder and smiled. She was as happy as she had not been for a long time. She only wanted to stay there, she wanted that the time stood still. But she knew that this would not happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training to get better at wind and fire
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next