The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training to get better at wind and fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:10 pm

"Carter has orange hair and green eyes. He likes to go here to the candy store." (yes there is candy here) "That is why he smells like peppermint." Wolf sighed, "You look there. I'll look at the pond." Then headed off.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:13 pm

Trira looked after Wolf and then walked towards the candy store. She was looking for the boy her teacher had discribed. But she did not really see one. Then, she was in front of the candy store. There, she pushed open the door and entered.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:17 pm

"hello there mis. Would you like to buy some candy?" (the candy is tasty and very cheap) A boy at the counter looked to Trira, "Hello, I'm Carter. You look very pretty." he smiled. (btw he is 1000000 years old but he looks like a 10 year old and act likes one too)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:20 pm

"Oh, no, thank you", she said to the shop keeper. Trira looked at the boy. "Hi Carter. I am Trira.", she said, getting a little bit red. Then she walked over to him. "Do you know, I was searching for you.", she said to Carter. Now, when she saw him, she did not think that he could help her. But she had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:23 pm

"oh you need my help, I can help you." He said with a big smile, "What you need me help with pretty lady...I mean Trira." (awww isn't he so cute ^^)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:26 pm

(yes. he is cute)
Trira looked at the boy. "I am searching for a friend of mine. I think he is in a dimension, and I heared that you can go there.", she said what she wanted from Carter. Then she tumbled the hair of the boy. "You seem to be very sure that you can manage finding the searched person. His name is Eric.", she told Carter.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:30 pm

Carter laughed, "Ok I can do it." They started to glow then vanished. They where in a darker place, much more then Jack's. You couldn't see anything but black. Carter grabbed Trira's hand, "See I did it." And smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:33 pm

Trira was fascinated what this little guy did. "Ok. But I only can see black. How should we find Eric here?", she asked Carter. She was looking around, but really could see nothing. "Eric!", she shouted because she had no better idea.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:36 pm

Eric sat on the ground looking down, he missed being at the tower but his father might come there. His dimension was nothing but black cause his father taught him to black all emotions. "Eric." He heard someone say, it sounded like Trira, "Trira? Trira!" Eric stood up but couldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:40 pm

Trira could hear the voice of Eric. After she managed to find out in which direction she had to go, she went with Carter there. "Eric! Please, say something that I can find you!", she said into the darkness. While she was running, she looked at Carter. "Are most of the dimensions you get into dark?", she asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:43 pm

"No, our dimension is what our hearts are. But it looks like he has no emotions at all." Carter said.

"Trira, where are you?" Eric said looking about. He was worried that she might not find him. (btw, Carter took u to his dimension, not where his body is.)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:47 pm

(yes, i know)

"I have heared that the dimension is our heart. But I only had been in two dimensions now and both were somehow dark.", Trira explained to Carter. Then she could hear Eric again. She followed his voice. And suddenly, she bumped into Eric. It was not really bumping into him, because his body was not there, but she had found him. "Eric. I am glad to meet you.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:53 pm

Eric hugged Trira, "How did you get here?" He said looking at her then to the boy next to her, "Who is he?"
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:55 pm

"Eric, this is Carter. Carter, here is Eric.", she said. "Carter helped me to find you. I had feared something might have happened to you because you did not came back after you went with Raven and Jack.", she explained.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 10:01 pm

"I'm sorry if I worried you." He said looking down, "I just wanted to keep everyone safe from him."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 10:09 pm

"After all I heared, do you really think anybody is save from him when he wanted this person?", she asked Eric. Then she took him into her arms. "I understand why you did it. But I do not think that it makes any difference if you stay here or come back to the tower.", she said to Eric.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 10:14 pm

"I can't, he will get everyone. As much as I miss you and everyone else, I rather stay here then put anymore people in danger." He said. The darkness began it turn grey, his emotion was changing. (Just for fun, I want to tell u this. Love is pink, mad is red, sadness is blue and happiness is yellow.)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 10:18 pm

(oh, thank you)

"Eric. Why do you think the people are in more danger if you are in the tower then when you are here? If it would be a difference, I think Jack also would not be at the tower.", she said to Eric. Searching for help, she turned to Carter. "What do you think about that?", she asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 10:24 pm

"Jack is my friend, he has helped me out and as long as he is there then I feel safe even if trouble follows him." Carter said. He looked to Trira then Eric, "If you love her then you would go to the tower with her." Eric's face turned so red, he looked down and didn't say anything (lololol im such a terd *terd- a cute pest*)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 10:26 pm

Trira also got red. First she could say nothing. "Ok, thank you for telling us what you think.", she said to Carter. First she thougt what this boy could know about love. But she did not asked. "So, Eric, what are you going to do?", she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 10:30 pm

(cause he has a crush on someone.) "I don't know." He said sadly, "But I just can't risk him finding me at the tower."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 10:33 pm

"Ok, then we cannot do anything against it.", Trira said sadly. She kissed him on the cheek. She was not sure herself why she did it. It was without thinking. "Come, Carter. I think we have to go now.", she said to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 11:00 pm

Eric put a hand to his cheek, the room turned blue as they left him, "Good bye, Trira."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 7:23 am

A little tear appeared in Triras eyes as she came back with Carter from Eric. "Thank you for helping me.", she said to the boy. "If I can do anything for you, only tell me."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 9:26 pm

"Can you help me get some candy?" Then did a pouting motion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training to get better at wind and fire   Training to get better at wind and fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training to get better at wind and fire
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next