The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 9:18 pm

Alex made a shield of ice as they crashed into it and Alex dodged out of the way, "Heads up." One got behind Alex and was just about to get him when Jack slammed a wall of light into it, sending it flying.

Scarlet reached it and stood calmly, "Give us the key stone." if it tried to attack her, she would be ready.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 9:21 pm

The phoenix watched her carefully. It leaned in towards her. The beasts eyes watching carefully. It moved around her analsying her. its wings folded behind its back. its white eyes calm as it watched.

The two beasts growled at Jack and alex. They charged again. They opened their mouths and roared loudly. A mass of flames erupted form their mouths.

The two creatures surrounded kagirinai. They opened their mouths and roared. Flames shot forward. kagirinai slammed his palms on the ground. A large dome of ice shot up surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 9:27 pm

"Ice dome." Alex made a dome of ice over jack and himself, "I got an idea, made a detraction." Alex said to Jack, he was good at that. Once they stopped, Alex lowered the dome and Jack began hitting them with balls of light as Alex began to draw in the dirt. Once he was done he started to do hand signs while mumbling something under his breath to himself.

Scarlet closed her eyes, *Please give us the key stone, we need it so badly.* she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 5:49 am

The phoenix stared at her. It seemed as if it read her mind, *Why should I? you are not the one who came before. And i will only hand it to her!* the phoenix gave a loud screech. A mass of white flames burst around them.

The two beasts leapt back trying to avoid the spheres of light. their bodies being battered and bones breaking.

Kagirinai stared at his two opponents. he was cursing himself for letting his guard down. He reached for a vial of blood. A razor disk tore through the air hitting the vials. All seven vials cracked and shattered. Blood spilling onto the ground. Kagirinai growled in annoyance. he'd have to finish this quickly and head back and find someone to bite.

he charged at the two holding back the pain. he closed the distance in seconds. His tonfa collided with the first's stomach. A large vine shot up and grabbed the second. it pulled the second into the ground. Kagirinai then kneed the first. An ice spike shot from his knee into its stomach,
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 4:49 pm

Scarlet jumped a bit when she heard it's voice in her head, *Please, Brianne has been turned to stone and we need the key stone to change her back.* Scarlet said to the phoenix, *Mastermind turned her into stone so he could kill her but we got her out of there but she had been turned to stone before we could reach her.*

"Ha, suckers." Jack said as he continued, Alex finished, a ball of ice and energy was in his hand, "Jack, stand back." Jack looked back to see Alex and the iceball, he knew what that was. Jack jumped back and Alex slammed the ball down on the drawing, "Grand Ice Bomb." A large wave of energy and ice flowed to the two, hitting them at great speed sending them to the stone doors, the broke threw them, "Dam, I was hoping they would go that far." Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 7:13 pm

The two beasts slowly got to their feet. THey were disorientated. There were both bleeding heavily. Kagirinai placed a hand on the ground. A mass of vines shot up grabbing his opponents. Branches shot forward impaling them. Kagirinai fell to a knee clutching the hole in his stomach.

The phoenix continued to stare at Scarlet, *How do i know your not lying human. Your kind has been known to lie.*
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 8:00 pm

*I would not lie when my people and everyone else is in danger.* Scarlet said as she looked to the phoenix.

Jack walked into the room but Alex stayed across from the ruble of the doors, "Lighting snake." A large electrical snake headed to a creature going right through it. Jack slammed a fist to the ground, "Light tunnel." a circle of light appeared under the other one and then shot up.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 8:06 pm

The two creatures roared in pain. They fell to their knees. The life gone from their eyes. Their bodies just laying their. Kagirinai was panting heavily.

The phoenix glapped its wings watching her very carefully, *We shall see if your intents are pure* A amss of white flames erupted from the phoenixes body. The flames shot forward. The flames engulfed Scarlet. If she was lying the flames would turn her to ash.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 8:11 pm

Jack headed to Kagirinai, "Hey you ok?" He said looking at him. "Jack, where is Scarlet?"

Scarlet felt the warmth of the flames, she closed her eyes cause they were blinding her. She did not turn into ashes.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 8:13 pm

The phoenixes flames vanished. The white phoenix stared at her. The phoenix closed its eyes and seemed to sigh. ITs entire body erupted into white flames. A strange orb slowly flew out of its chest. Inside was the key stone/ THe orb hovered in front of scarlet,*You have passed my test.Take it and leave. But once used you must bring it back!*
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 8:18 pm

"I promise." she took the orb with leafs on her hands cause if she touched it with her bare hands, she would die and headed to the others. Jack took out some viles, "I think you should drink these." he said as he handed them to him. "Hey guys." Scarlet said as she came over, the light green orb with the dark orange spot on top glowed as there was a soft humming sound coming from it.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 8:21 pm

Kagirinai snatched the viles from jack. he quickly downed the blood inside it. He closed his eyes. His wounds healed. But it looked like they were healed when in fact they werent. He had a punctured left lung so he was breathing blood bubbles. He tsked in annoyance. His heart had also been crazed and a few other internal organs. He'd have to feed on a few humans when he got back, 'Come on lets go." He raised a hand. A large door of ice shot up from the ground. On the other side of the ice was the tower.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 8:24 pm

The were now in the tower, "Finely, we are home." Scarlet said as they started off to the infirmary where Brianne was.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 8:35 pm

Kagirinai watched as they go. THe moment they were gone he fell to his knees. His hand moving to his mouth. He was coughing violently. he coughed up a large number of blood balls onto the ground/.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 8:39 pm

Jack turned around to see Kagirinai coughing up a storm, "Hey Kagirinai, I think you should see Alice. She might be able to help?"

Alex and Scarlet made it to the infirmary, "We have it, I think it is calmed down enough to touch." She removed the leafs from her hands letting her hands touch it, nothing happened. Alice ran up to Alex and hugged him, "Oh I was so worried, are you ok?" Alex hugged her back, "Yeah I am, but there is something wrong with Kagirinai."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 8:44 pm

Kagirinai closed an eye. He went to stand only to fall to his knees again. Somethign was wrong. Something wasn't right. He looked down at his stomach. The wound had somehow reopened. The injuries he had received seemed to just rapidly come back to him. his eyes were wide. Something wasn't right. he coughed again. A large amount of blood shot out of his mouth onto the floor. He was loosing consciousness. His body exhausted. This had never happened before until he...drank the rubies blood. It must be a side affect of having two drops.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 8:52 pm

"Kagirinai!" Jack knelt down to him, he saw he was getting wrost, "Whats wrong? Why aren't you healing?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 8:55 pm

Kagirinai could hear a thing. His vision blurred. Blood began to seep onto his cloths. large blade marks appeared on his back. Burns started to rapidly form all over his body. Pain rocked his body. He fell to the ground. He laid in a large puddle of his own blood. Thousands of large wounds appeareda ll over his body. A few implementing swords being torn into his body. His right arm started to crack as it seemed as if it was being crushed. The vampire lord slipped into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 9:07 pm

"ALICE!" Jack shouted, Alice, Scarlet and Alex came running to him seeing Kagirinai on the floor. "Move, Jack." Alice said as she rolled up her sleeves and her hands starting to glow a light blue. "Should we move him to a bed?" Scarlet asked. "No, he can't wait, he needs to be healed now." She said as she healed him, "Get some water and cloths now." Jack headed off to get them, "Alex, I need you to small bits of energy into him." Alex knelt on the other side of Kagirinai, "Place your hand where his heart is." Alex did as she said.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 9:10 pm

The moment alex went to do it Makai was in front of him. he grasped his wrist, 'Don't even try it!" Makai was glaring at Alex, 'Do that and he will die." Makai looked at his brother. His brother's body semed to reject the energy element. He nor father knew why but it just did.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 9:13 pm

Alex jerked his hand out of his grip, "Please do not get mad Makai." Alice said but not looking up to him, "He was just doing what i said."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 9:14 pm

Makai folded his arms. he tsked in annoyance, 'Yes well im sorry i'm in a bad mood. And the thought of my brother being killed by a human doesn't exactly calm me does it." The vampire leaned against a wall tsking again. he looked at Kagirinai his outer look cold but his eyes telling a different story. he was concerned for his brother.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 9:22 pm

*I just hope he is not going to die.* Alice thought as she continued. Jack came back with the water and cloths, "Do you think he will be ok?" jack asked.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 9:24 pm

Makai's eyes narrowed at his brothers body, "Hopefully. but i don't like the looks of this." he approached his brother. He took of his brothers shirt. His eyes narrowed the thousands of feint scars on his body had began to change. The scars had reopened as if they were were given to him just yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 9:31 pm

Alice took a deep breath in then out, "It looks like he is healing now." The orb was humming louder now, "Scarlet, go wait in the infirmary please." Alex asked and she nodded then left, "Just in case that orb takes away anymore of power." he said as he watched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next