The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 9:36 pm

The wounds on his body that were healed stayed healed. But as they did more rapidly began to show. A large hole in his shoulder started to form. Blood gushed out of it.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 9:38 pm

Alice moved to the hole in his shoulder, "Come on." she said. "Jack, go with Scarlet to make sure nothing happens just yet." Jack nodded then started off to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 9:40 pm

Makai rolled his brother onto his back. He drew a blade and held it to his wrist. he turned to alice, 'Please open his mouth." Makai held his wrist over his brothers mouth. Once open he'd cut himself allowing his vampire blood to enter his brothers body.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 9:42 pm

Alice opened his mouth like he asked, she wondered what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 1:38 am

Makai brought his blade down on his wrist an an angle. His blade tore into his wrist horizontally. he slashed horizontally as to stop his viens from caving in and stopping the flow of blood. Blood began to drip rapidly from his wrist. The blood fell into kagirinai's mouth. The blood flowd rapidly from Makai's wrist. He held his wrist close to his brothers mouth. The injuries he had began to slowly heal after a few moments. A few more and they began to heal rapidly only to be repalced by more but they to healed. Makai coated his wrist in ice to stop the flow of blood. he leaned against a wall, 'Vampire blood humans don't know it but it has healing properties." Makai was panting slightly from blood loss.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 1:42 am

"Amazing." Alice said as she stared at the healing wounds, "Would you like me to heal the cut on your wrist?" She said looking up to him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 2:02 am

Makai shattered the ice. he created a jar of ice. He let the blood flow into it, "Go ahead. What ever lands in here you can have for what ever you need."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 2:59 am

"Ok." Alice stood up then took his wrist in one hand and placed a hand over the cut as she started to heal, "there." she said after a while, "We should go to the infirmary to make a plan. The orb will not give her back her spirit and soul for another 3 years." Alex crossed her arms, "So we need to figure out a place to hide both Brianne and the key stone."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 3:01 am

Makai got to his feed pulling out a vial and drowned it. he stared at Alice, "I have an idea. I have one place that we could use." He smiled at alice gently. He drank another vial.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 3:04 am

Alice smiled as well, "Oh and where would that be? it would have to be where mastermind could never enter." Alex headed to the infirmary to where the other were.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 3:10 am

Makai smiled at Alice, 'Simple. My father. He is a very old and skilled vampire. he can easily hide her away and the stone."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 3:14 am

"Very well, I trust you in your suggestion." Alice said as she gave a small bow, "Now we should go to the infirmary to get set." then headed to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 3:22 am

Makai slowly stood up. he picked Kagirinai up and threw him over his shoulder, 'yes lets. I'll set up a portal to fathers while you prepare." Makai followed alice to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 3:27 am

They made it to the infirmary and Alice told Jack, Scarlet and Alex what Makai suggested, "I say go with Makai's plan." Jack said as he leaned against the wall. Alex crossed his arms, "Are you sure she will be safe?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 3:31 am

Makai folded his arms, 'Let me say this my father is thirty five thousand years old. he is respected throughout the vampire world as a pureblood, elder and vampire lord. he is known to my people as a Vampire God. A title given to only five vampires in history. A title stating him as the strongest of the strong."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 3:35 am

"Cool." Jack said. "When ever you are ready to let him know to get her and the key stone, it best be soon." Alex said then walked out of the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 3:42 am

Makai pointed outside. A bat could be just seen in the distance, i"ve already sent a message he should be here shortly." The bat vanishe dinto an ice mirror. next the entire tower shook as a terrifying mass of demonic energy washed over the area. Kagirinai even shivered in his unconscious state.

A massive ice mirror rose up from the ground. 6'7foot tall male walked out. he ahd burning red eyes, pitch black hair that spiked up defying gravity. He appeared to be thirty. He wore black trousers a black shirt and a white cloak. two claymores on his back. He gave a loud yawn showing his fangs, 'What is it my son?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 4:04 am

"Hello sir." Alice said as she bowed. "Welcome to the tower." Scarlet bowed as well. "Hey we need your help hiding something." Jack said as he just stuck his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 4:13 am

He looked over at the stone brianne. he yawned loudly. he poked the statues forehead, 'Is this what you wanted me to hide Makai." The vampire nodded at his son. He had placed Kagirinai on a bed. Next moment Kami was in front of him. he punched him straight in the face. Makai was sent crashing into the ground. Makai rubbed his cheek staring at his father. Kami stood over his son. he began to speak in ancient vampire so the humans wouldn't understand, 'So she's the one huh. Didn't take very good care of her now did you? I know its an illusion but you still deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 4:17 am

"Please sir, he did the best he could. The tower was under attack, he didn't know she would be taken." Alice said as she clutched her necklace, "We have what we need to cure her but we need to wait for 3 years before we can use the key stone cause we used it 2 years ago."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 4:20 am

Kami stared at the girl. he then kicked his son in the ribs. he walked over to the stone human. He stared at her then at Alice, "Hand over the key stone. I'll hide her and it in another dimension."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 4:23 am

"Stop hitting Makai you kooky old bat." Jack said as Scarlet handed Kami the key stone, "Jack for once shut up." Scarlet glared at him as she said in angry.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 4:29 am

Kami stared at Jack with a blank expression. he closed his eyes. His eyes snapped open they were glowing blood red. Jack would feel as if god was staring down upon him baring infant judgement, 'I advice you be quiet you little brat." The vampire too the orb from Scarlet, 'My son deserves it anyway." Makai slowly got to his feet. He coughed up a large ball of blood. Kami glared at his son. he looked at the runes on the stone girls neck, "Even with this you still didn't save her. When she's back to normal you best look after her my son." he knew all about the mark and why it was on her. He picked the stone brianne up. The orb being carried by a bat. The stone human in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 4:31 am

Jack rolled his eyes, "Please take care of her, sir." Alice said. Scarlet looked to Makai then Kami, "and I thought I had an odd family." she mumbled as she headed out.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 4:35 am

Kami closed his eyes. a large ice mirror shot up from the ground. The bat flew in and headed into another dimension to hide the orb. Kami stepped in and did the same hiding both away from each other. The mirror shattered into pieces. Makai coughed up more blood. His father had broken a few ribs with his kick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next