The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 4:39 am

Alice went to Makai, "Are you ok?" she said as she put a hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 4:56 am

Makai slowly got to his feet holding his side, "I'm fine i deserve it anyway." He wiped the blood from his lips. Luckily Nina was asleep. He wouldn't want her to see any of this.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 4:57 am

"No one deserves that from there own father." Alice said sounding a bit ticked.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 5:01 am

Makai shook his head, 'it's a vampire thing you wouldn't understand and even if you did i wouldn't tell you." Makai slowly stood up fully his bones healed. Kagirinai was slightly awake.he sat up groggily most of his wounds healed. he spoke to his brother in vampire, 'I heard most of it. It was all around the mark you gave her wasn't it." Makai nodded his head, 'Hai it was brother."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 5:04 am

"Well I'm going." Jack said then poofed away. "I have work to do, Kagirinai, do you need something to drink 1st?" she asked as she looked to him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 5:07 am

Kagirinai shook his head, 'No im fine. But thank you Alice." The vampire got to his feet. he wouldn't be active for awhile. He sighed in annoyance. makai rubbed his cheek as the bruise vanished.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 5:10 am

"No problem, just please take it easy." she said then bowed and headed off to her desk to do work.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 5:16 am

Kagirinai stared at his brother, 'When this is over are you going to tell her about the mark?" Makai sighed, 'Probably i will have to in the end."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 5:18 am

"The mark?" Alice asked, over hearing what he said, "You placed a mark on Brianne? Why would you do that for?" She asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 5:29 am

Kagirinai stared at Alice. He folded his arms, "Don't worry about vampire trivials. YOu don't need to know it doesn't concern you only Brianne and Makai." Kagirinai stared at the human girl. Makai tsked in annoyance he had forgotten she was there, 'I think was should just speak in vampire from now on." Kagirinai nodded his head, 'Agreed."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 5:32 am

"How about this, you two go out of the infirmary so you don't make he suspicious." Alice said pointing to the door.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 5:36 am

The two vampires shrugged their shoulders. Makai raised a hand. An ice mirror formed he fell into it appearing in his bedroom. he smiled at the sleeping Nina. he laid ebside his daughter a smile on his face. He held her protectivly in his arms. he fell asleep beside her.

Kagirinai yawned loudly at Alice. He brushed the hair from his face. A large ice mirror rose up, 'Well see you all in three years. I have training to do." The vampire stepped into the mirror waving. He grinned showing his fangs. he vanished from site. The mirror stayed for a few moments before it shattered into pieces as the aged vampire left the tower not to be seen for another 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11