The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 11:01 pm

Smiling he returned to sorting the papers. The ice had shattered. The vampire placed them into piles for each area.The papers were stacked neatly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 11:03 pm

After 2 hours, they were done, "Phew, finely." Sprite said as she dropped the quill and leaned back in the chair, she heard a tapping sound on the window, "What's that?" she asked at she looked towards the closed window.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 11:05 pm

Makai saw a bat at the window. Opening the bat flew onto his shoulder. It began to chatter into his ear. he frowned, "Fly back and tell my brother i'm on it." The bat flew off heading back to Kagirinai.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 11:08 pm

"Getting Brianne from a portal at the prison fort?" Sprite said as she stood next to him, looking up. She didn't understand what the bat said but she read it's mind.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 11:09 pm

Makai smiled at SPrite, 'Of course. Want to join me on this adventure?" he gave a short chuckle. His hands by his sides. He was already geared up for battle.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 11:12 pm

'I would but I think it would be safer if I stayed here." Sprite said to him looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 11:37 pm

Makai nodded. he patted the girl on the head, 'Stay safe." Wings sprouted from his back. he took off into the ngiht heading towards the fort.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 11:41 pm

"I don't care if he is the head guard, he has to pay the toll if he wants his son out." Nick said to a guard at the fort, the guard bowed, "Yes captain." then left. Nick sighed, "I hate this." He mumbled to himself then walked about outside.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 11:43 pm

Makai landed at the fort. His wings followed. His eyes narrowed. His eyes glowing. he needed to find Brianne.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 11:45 pm

Nick saw something, "Who's there?" He took out his sword as he walked over to want ever landed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 12:02 am

Makai stared at nick with a blank expression, 'It's me moron." He had a hand on one of his blades, "Put your sword away."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 12:05 am

"Oh it's you." He said as he put away his sword, "What are you doing here?" Nick crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 12:07 am

Makai stared at nick, "I'm here to pick up Brianne." His voice cold and emotionless. His face blank. he had put on his game face. he was serious and not in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 12:09 am

Nick blinked, "She is here?" then glared, "This must be a trick, there is no way she is here."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 12:16 am

Makai shrugged his shoulders, 'Yes well im only here because this is where mastermind said she was. Now move. I don't care if i have to destroy this entire fort just to find her."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 12:22 am

"You will do no such thing, if you destroy the fort then chaos will unsure." He said in an angry tone, "I have no problem with you looking for her here but you will not destroy the fort."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 12:27 am

Makai tsked at him, 'Fine what ever. Just don't get in my way." Makai was not in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 12:34 am

"Very well but you can not go into my office or any of the bedrooms." Nick said then left.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 12:35 am

Makai sniffed the air. he searched for Brianne's scent. he walked through the fort heading in a single direction. His eyes scanning straight ahead. he had a hand on one of his katana.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 1:40 am

"Nick, where are you?" Gavin was trying to find Nick, he found something odd in the court yard. (You didn't meet Gavin yet, he had dark orange hair and brown eyes. He is 2nd in command and Nick's friend) Gavin scratched his head, "Just like him, always disappearing." Gavin turned the corner and bumped into someone.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 2:39 am

Makai watched as someone bumped into him. he stood tall. he stared down at the person. he towered over them. Then again he towered over everyone. he stared with a blank expression. Murderous intent hung form his body filling the air. The temperature had dropped rapidly. He wasn't in the mood he just wanted to find brianne.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 2:41 am

"Oy, I am sorry." Gavin said as he stood up, "Have you seen Nick? I found something in the court yard. It looks like a portal or something." Gavin said as he looked up at the man.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 3:06 am

Makai's eyes widened as the man said something about a portal. His hand came up drawing his tengoku. His blade was against the mans throat. His other at the back of his neck, "Show me this portal!" His eyes glowed, "NOW!" His voice had turned demonic.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 3:10 am

Gaven glared at the man as he held the blade to his throat, "Hey, take it easy. I'll show you it but get that blade away from my neck." Gavin said as he stepped back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 3:19 am

Makai removed his blades but still had them drawn, "Then show me!" He hissed baring his fangs at the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next