The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 5:45 am

The gate closed as Kagirinai stepped in. he held out a hand/. A large tree rose up from the ground. he broke a few alrge branches off of it. he grabbed the cigar in his mouth. Ice wrapped around the four large branches just around the tip forming a cone. He placed his cigar in each one. The branches inside the ice cauhgt ablaze making mak shift tortures. he had two in each hand, 'Grab one."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 5:50 am

Alex, Scarlet, and Jack grabbed one, even though Scarlet didn't need a touch she still took it, "Were are we, I know we are on Peria but where on Peria?" Scarlet asked.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 6:07 am

Kaigirnai looked about. he crouche dto the ground and toched the earth. he closed his eyes searching out for surrounding wild life, "We are in the northen western area. The key stone is..." closing his eyes he concentrated talking to the plants and trees, "To ths Southern eastern area. There we'll find an entrance heading underground" he pointed in the direction, 'Just one thing....we'll run into the most dangerous of creatures."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 6:13 am

"Ok then, make sure you guys be careful." Alex said to Scarlet and Jack, "Especially you Jack, don't under estimate things."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 6:20 am

Kagirinai looked into the mist. he held out a hand. Water walls shot up making a pathway for them. the path was big enough for all four to walk side by side. Walls shot up around them making sure no one else entered only from the front, "Come on i can't hold this forever. and i'd rather not be attacked." Kagirinai began to walk.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 6:26 am

They followed Kagirinai, quietly walking close behind him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 6:29 am

Sudden vibrations were sent through the ice walls. Kagirinai stopped in his tracks. His eyes narrowing. He turned to the three, 'RUN!" Suddenly a giant winged scaled creature broke through the glass. its tail slammed into Kagirinai sending him flying into the next wall. A massive dragon stood before them. it was leaning ont he glass.It was 100 foot tall with spikes aligning its back. it had three horns and six massive wings. the features seperating it from the sual dragon was is three heads and three tails.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 6:34 am

Alex and Scarlet ran but Jack didn't, "I ain't scared of this." He started making hand signs then clapped together his hands, "Shadow Snake: 3 headed Serpent" Jack summon a large Shadow snake, "Attack." the snake lunged at the dragon and began attack it.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 6:36 am

One of the dragon heads roared. A large jet of white flames erupted from tis mouth. The flames washed over the snakes destroying them. kagirinai stumbled to his feet, 'Fool get back! You don't know what your dealing with! Thats know ordinary dragon!" A tail slammed into him sending him flying. through the air and into a mountain. The three heads roared. A mass of whtie flames erupted from each head and flew towards Jack.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 6:41 am

Jack dodged the flames, "I know this is not some ordinary dragon." Jack said. "Jack, don't you listen to what anyone says?" Alex shouted. Jack has always been stubborn and has rarely listened to others.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 6:45 am

The dragon roared. its white scales could be scene. Kagirinai stumbled to his feet, 'Idiot don't fight back it's a Heaven Dragon! Rarest of the rare and guardian of Heaven!." kagirinai fell to his feet and knelt before the creature, 'Hurry up and kneel! f you don't it'll only just keep attacking! Show your respect!"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 6:48 am

Jack glared at him, "WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT BEFORE YOU STUPID MORON OF A DAM VAMPIRE!!!" Alex and Scarlet had bowed down.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 6:51 am

Kagirinai glared, 'because i didn't realise till i saw its scales! I know three types of dragons that breathe white flames and have three heads! Now hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 6:53 am

Jack grumbled as he bowed down *that dam vampire, he is as bad as his brother.* (lolol)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 6:54 am

The massive dragon stopped its attacks. it stared as they bowed to him. The beast calmed down. its wings folded. The beast bowed back. its wings flapped and it took flight leaving them be. Kagirinai waited before rising to his feet. he sighed, "Good not even i want to tango with one of them."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 6:58 am

Alex, Jack and Scarlet rose to there feet, Scarlet walked up to Jack and smacked him hard in the back of the head making him fall over on his face, "Jack, I swear, if your stubbornness doesn't kill you 1st then I will." Jack got up and grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 7:00 am

The walls repaired in seconds. kagirinai began to walk again, 'see what i mean by dangerous. Thats just one of the many beasts here. some get alot fiercer and stronger. I nearly died last time i was here"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 7:02 am

"Just because you almost did, doesn't mean I will." Jack said as he followed. Alex sighed, "Oh brother."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 7:06 am

kagirinai stared at Jack, 'Human don't underestimate a vampire. We gain strength with not just training we gain it with age as well. And trust me human you wouldn't service one day here by yourself." Kagirinai turned and continued to work.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 4:15 pm

Alex smiled, "Jack maybe thick headed at times but he is at other times. He dealt with dragons before so I guess he thought he could take on that one." Then turned to Jack, "But he has a 60 40 chance of surviving here."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 7:18 pm

Kagirinai ignored the comment. He continued to walk/ He gave a loud yawn as he did.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 8:40 pm

"Are you ok, Kagirinai?" Scarlet asked then walked beside him, "If your tired, I can carry you?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 8:46 pm

Kagirinai stared at Scarlet, 'I'm fine i don't need to be carired. And besides were here." he pointed up ahead to a large stone. He walked over and pushed it out of the way. A stair well was beneath it leading under ground.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 8:52 pm

"Man it's dark." Jack said as he looked down. "Jack, wheres your torch?" Alex asked. "I must have dropped it but I don't need it." He placed a finger on his temple and his eyes glowed, "I can put light in my eyes."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 8:56 pm

Kagirinai stared at him, "Don't waist your energy fool."Kagirinai raised a hand. Another wooden torch formed. Ice around the tip. he lit it on fire with his and held it to Jack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next