The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 6:06 am

Makai growled at grave, "You best not be toying with me human!"he was clearly pissed. He just wanted to see if Brianne was alright.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 6:09 am

"Of course I am not toying with you and calm down." Gavin said as he turned to him, "She might be farther up this way or she might be to the right."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 6:19 am

Makai raised a hand. Multiple bats appeared around him. The twenty bats hovered in the air and took off in multiple directions to search for brianne.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 6:24 am

Gavin thought for a moment and looked up, "I think I know where she is." Up in the sky, there was a body floating in mid air, "Man that is freaky."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 6:25 am

Makai sprouted wings. His bat wings flapped. Makai slowly hovered up to the body. His eyes narrowed as he came into view of who it was.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 6:33 am

Brianne was floating in the air, her face was peaceful as she slept away, her hands laid on her stomach. "Well, I'll be dammed." Gavin said as he crossed his arms, "It is Brianne."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 6:37 am

Makai landed on the ground holding brianne bridal style. He shook her gently, "Brianne wake up its me makai." His features had rapidly softened.

Kagirinai looked up as a bat flew over. he stared at Mastermind, "seems my brother has found Brianne."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 6:39 am

Brianne didn't move at all, "We should get her somewhere safe." Gavin said looking at the man. (He doesn't know your name yet.)

"Good, you see I wasn't lying." Mastermind said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 6:44 am

Kagirinai stared at Mastermind. Another bat landed on him. he tossed him the light stone, "You better not be playing any tricks mortal or you will regret it!" he growled at mastermind, "You'll get the oither stone once she is safe."

Makai summoned an ice mirror he stepped into it. he vanished form view.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 6:48 am

Gavin saw they were in the courtyard, "Should I get Nick and tell him?" Gavin asked as he looked to him.

Mastermind tsked, "Very well but your time is running thin." It was getting darker by the minute. (btw, he has stuff up cause he burns in the sunlight and no he is not a vampire.)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 6:57 am

Another ice mirror arrived. makai stepped in and vanishyed., THe mirror shattered before anyone could follow. Makai appeared in Sprites office witb Brianne in his arms.

Kagirinai withdrew the eightth stone. he tossed it to Mastermind.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 7:05 am

Mastermind smiled as he caught the stones, "Thank you for your trade." Then he made Kagirinai transport to the tower. As with Jack, Alex, Scarlet, Alice and Trira.

Sprite wasn't in the office right now, she was with Karma. The door was closed, no one entered the room unless Sprite let them. It was dark yet peaceful in her quiet office. (btw, my office is also my bedroom, there is a door which leads to it. DON'T ENTER MY ROOM UNLESS YOU ASK 1ST!) lol
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 7:08 am

Makai appeared in the tower next to kagirinai Brianne in his arms. kaigrinai stared at him. He looked at the others and tsked.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 7:17 am

Alex blinked, "How...did you find her?" he was amazed he had found her so soon.

"It is time." said the servant. Mastermind smiled, "Indeed, get the mix." the servant brought a bowl of a dark red mix to Mastermind, he took off the covers to show the real Brianne. The moon shined right on her, the mix started to glow. Mastermind drew symbols on her head then started to do hand signs.

"Look!" Scarlet pointed out as Brianne started to melt into acid, "It was a trick!"

Mastermind finished the hand signs and placed the palm of his hand on her forehead..then slowly...Brianne turned into stone. "Yes, it worked." he laughed as he changed his hand into a metal fist, "Good bye...forever." and was just about to smash her to bits.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 7:21 am

A bat was in the room watching. It was grinning from ear to ear. It dispersed into petals.

Makai's and Kagirinai's eyes glowed blood red. They both held out a hand. Twin ice mirrors appeared. They stepped in a vanished. The mirrors stayed there. Ice mirrors appeared on either side of the bad. Stepping out were the Kasai brothers grinning at Mastermind. makai vanished appearing by the stone Brianne. he picked her up and vanished over to his brother before she could be destroyed. The two waved, 'Bye bye!" The leapt into the mirrors. The bat flew in. The mirrors shattered.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 7:56 am

Mastermind was now mad, "NO I WAS SO CLOSED." He smashed in a wall as he gritted his teeth.

Brianne was stone, cold hard stone. She was not dead though, she laid in Makai's arms, peacefully unaware of what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 8:02 am

Two ice mirrors shot up around the others. Stepping out where the two vampires. makai was holding the petrified Brianne close to his body. He kissed her forehead,"Don't worry your safe now."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 8:05 am

"She...is turned to stone?" Nick said as he looked to Brianne. Everyone was shocked, "How did he do it?" Scarlet asked as she came a bit closer.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 8:10 am

Kagirinai stared at them, 'By handing him the guardian stones." the vampire said with a bored expression. Of course only he and Makai knew they were fake.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 9:22 am

Trira had walked silent next to Alice. She was a little bit shocked as she was suddenly in the tower again. As everything else happened, she was silent. As Makai and Kagirinai got back with the real Brianne, she stepped a little bit forward to see and hear everything. As Kagirinai said how Bria was turned to stone, Trira was really shocked. She had heared a little bit about the guardian stones from Eric. "What have you done? Are you silly?!", she asked hysteric.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 10:37 am

Kagirinai stared at her. petals blow around him and Trira. he flashed in front of her. he touched her shoulder. Both vanished from the tower. They appeared in the forest. kagirinai placed Trira against atree, 'Silly girl you shouldn't underestimate a Vampire. let alone me. I'm always five steps ahead of my opponents!"
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 12:20 pm

Trira looked angry at the vampire. "Do you want to threat me?", she asked. In her mind, she smiled a little bit. This was because she hoped that Goru was near and then she was some steps ahead of the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 4:44 pm

"Step away from my master." Goru said as he step out of the forest, "I am sorry I wasn't with you Trira, I was helping Copper with the tree snakes." He said as he walked to Trira and sat beside her. Goru looked up at the vampire, "My name is Goru, what is your name?" He asked more nicely to this man then he did with Makai.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 7:13 pm

Kagirinai stared at the two, "Kagirinai Kasai." He placed a hand on both of them. The two vanished appearing back in the tower with the others.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 7:23 pm

"There has to be some way to cure her." Alex said. Alice was trying to think of something, "I don't know, this has never happened before." Alice sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next